Bad Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's now completely naked below the waist and sharing her bed with an entirely naked adult. Nothing remained to keep their genitals apart. Now it was just a matter of him finding the still slippery entrance into her body, pushing inside and becoming one with her. That tiny slit between her legs was now entirely defenseless and he's moments away from becoming the first to break her open.

There was barely any objection from her! Did I by chance give her a little too much to drink? Did it take this long for the wine to have the full effect? If I want to stop this, I have to do something quickly! Yet I froze. I stood there, torn between emotions. He wasn't really going to do something sexual with her, was he? She never even had a boyfriend. There's no way he would just take this chance to be her first, right? If I intervene now, it's equal to admitting that I had been watching this whole time...

It was difficult to see exactly what's happening, right now he simply kept himself supported on his elbows right on top of her, their eyes meeting in the dark moody moment. Was he whispering something to her? Did he change his mind? Is he apologizing? There's some more movement, until I can see her starting to raise her... legs up? Way upwards until he can pull his arms underneath her knees, and begin to pretty much bend her in half! Her small feet rest on his shoulders, toes pointing at the ceiling, while he rests on top of her. A soft gasp suddenly leaves her quivering lips and she makes a futile attempt to dig her rear deeper into the mattress, but there was nowhere for her to go.

It feels like an eternity with me trying to comprehend what just happened. Even in the barely lit room and from my position just by the stupid doorframe, I could see the middle of the bed covers gradually rising and falling. He's moving his hips. He's inside her. He's seriously done it! That previously completely untouched vagina, for the first time, is being stretched open to accept a man inside. And all I can do is stare from the sidelines in disbelief, everything happened so quickly! Shit. This has gone way beyond just putting a hand on her thigh! None of this would be happening if she didn't drink the wine! She was barely even aware of her surroundings, there's no way she would've willingly gone this far! She would've treasured her virginity for years before even thinking about sex! And now it's my best friend on top of her while she throws away her first time without a second thought.

My heart nearly jumps out of my chest, what the hell! This isn't at all part of the plan! What's he thinking? Should I kick him out now? After the damage is already done? Glancing back in, it's clear as day that he was rhythmically sliding in and out of her freshly deflowered pussy. Tender moans escape her each time he pushed a little too deep, or too hard. It's almost as if he had been literally counting the days until it's socially acceptable to impale her on his dick. The bed covers did little to hide the telltale motion of intercourse. He was fucking into her and not even pretending to make it special for her first time. No candles, no romantic music. Just his cock and her tight snatch. After knowing him for so many years, I would've expected him to have significantly more respect for her than this.

Maybe, just maybe, it's possible to see something positive in this? It's her opportunity to experience something she may have missed out on, until now. It's a chance for her to grow as person, and tomorrow she can sober up, realize her mistake, and tell him flat-out that he's an abusive asshole. It's not like she would magically regain her virginity if they were to stop now. The only reason why she isn't kicking and screaming already is probably because of the alcohol coursing through her blood. Enough to keep her docile enough to be an easy lay.

"St-stop... too much..." comes her whispered plea. Barely audible too, but if I could hear it, than he could too. It certainly didn't stop him or even make him slow down, her pussy was just way too pleasant. Which isn't too much of a surprise, she was probably the tightest fuck he ever had! Considering she owns her own shaving cream and a razor, I'm also pretty confident in the fact that her twat didn't have a single hair on it. Baby-smooth. Probably just the way he likes his girls.

It's only now that I realize how... breathtaking it is to watch them. It's been countless years since the last time I'd been intimate with my ex-wife. Being so close to a couple that actually has sex was... thrilling in some weird and twisted way. It's like... a private porn show. The chance to be a voyeur. Becoming part of a very special moment. Right now, her body's only purpose was to make him feel good and to coax him into spilling his seed inside her.

He begins to speed up while those earlier words echo in my head. Baby-smooth? Baby. She's not on any birth control! I quickly try to think back to the last time she's asked me to buy some panty-liners for her... there's a good chance her last period was a week ago! She's not within the most dangerous time of the month but it sure as hell isn't safe either!

There's also the moral dilemma. Having sex is one thing, but if he comes inside her, she would have his sperm stuck inside of her! For a while anyway. Millions of his tiny swimmers getting dumped into the deepest parts of her womanhood. Each one with the single goal of ensuring that she will conceive his baby. No, hell no, that's not something she should have to experience just because she had a bit too much to drink. Not because of something I'm indirectly responsible for! I put my hand on the door and start opening it a little further to step inside, only to notice he had suddenly stopped moving?

A change of heart, maybe? They're both quiet. Sara was probably too drunk to object anymore or passed out completely. As for Carl, he's had a few beers tonight before drinking the wine and a few more after the wine, there's a good chance he finally fell asleep before things had a chance to get any worse. After taking my hand off the door again, I decide to wait, not like there's anything else I could do.

Minutes pass. I was just about to assume he didn't succeed in ejaculating within her, when there's a familiar hip-movement again! Except this time, even with the bed covers still in place, I could very clearly hear a distinctly wet, sloppy noise each time he pulled back out of her no longer virginal pussy. Something had definitely helped to get her extra slippery on the inside. His cum. A lot of it judging by the wet squelching he coaxed out of her womanhood. My precious daughter had just received her first creampie, and was rapidly on the way to getting injected with a second load of his virile spunk! He's using her like a disposable fleshlight and she was still too out of it to put up any kind of struggle.

Completely overwhelmed and with no clue how to react, I act pretty much on autopilot. There's no doubt that I failed her and that the damage was done. There's no way to change this anymore, not after what happened. I step away from the door, defeated and breathless. What could I do? It's too late. It can't be undone. There's nothing left to do but return to my own bedroom and get some rest... while trying to ignore the repetitive creaking of my daughter's bed. Over the course of the night, that loud noise woke me a few more times...

The following morning was troublesome. A yawn and a stretch is all I can muster before I find myself staring up at the ceiling. Just what happened yesterday? I wanted it to be a bad dream, but that would be... well, little more than wishful thinking. Last night I watched my best friend take advantage of my daughter instead of protecting her from him. She's probably still in her room with the guy who caused this entire mess. How can I take care of her now without risking to damage her completely? She's going to be vulnerable.

I need to help Sara with damage control. She's always been shy, reserved, and good in every way. Now she'll be waking up with Carl after a night of fucking. I can't even pretty it up in my own thoughts...my best friend fucked my daughter. And I facilitated it. I gave her the wine. I didn't stop him weeks and months ago when he first started touching her and I stayed hidden in shadows...watching him deflower my baby. Would she kick Carl out of her bed? Would she feel used and slutty for giving up her virginity while she was blacked out? How can I help her deal and move forward? Will she even talk to me?

Getting up on my feet was an awful experience, I had no strength and there was a familiar pit of dread in my stomach. Maybe this was going to be like ripping off a Band-Aid, just gotta get it done quickly and make it as painless as possible?

Upon approaching Sara's bedroom however, I can hear... something. Chatting? They are talking. Is that good news? Bad news? How long have they been talking already? I would've expected it to involve a whole lot more shouting. Maybe they had been awake for a while already? I approach slowly until I get close enough to listen in...

"... you sure? I doubt it... I can't remember..." It's definitely Sara, judging by the tremble in her soft voice she seems nervous, or hungover, or likely a mixture of both. The door was only slightly ajar but that was still enough for the thick smell of unprotected intercourse to hit me. The combined scent of his dried sperm, sweat, and well-used pussy.

Carl broke the silence soon after. "Yeah. I don't know why you did it. You were a bit tipsy sure, but when you poured your heart out to me and said you're upset about being a virgin, I couldn't help but feel bad for you. This was your idea, I swear," he explained in that smug, confident tone he mastered after years of picking up ladies at the bar. It's bullshit. There's no way she told him any of that! Why would he make that up?

"I see... yeah..." With my hand up against the door, I give it a gentle push to get it to open a little further and take a closer look. They were both facing away from the entrance but were still on the bed and spooning. She was lying on her side with him right behind her, and at some point during the night they must've pushed the bed covers off. Okay. Both of them were naked as the day they were born, even her top had come off! It's weird to look at, the combination of her pale and slender form right next to Carl's much larger and hairy body. The age difference between those two seriously couldn't be any more obvious!

"That's why we did this, you asked for it. You're not upset, are you?" That sneaky bastard was taking advantage of her personality, of course she wouldn't admit to making a mistake. Reading into what a person might be thinking is exactly why he can control women so easily once they drop their guard! He kept using his stupid tricks on her and she was way, way too young to even suspect it.

"Don't feel bad. Every girl has to have her first time someday," he points out while moving to slide his hand gently up and down her curves, caressing her soft skin. Like how one would admire a trophy. He had not only managed to have sex with her completely bareback, but now he was also making her believe that it was her wish to do so? She shifted around uneasily, even now she was probably lying in a pool of wet leftovers from their intimate time together. Most of it must've leaked out by now, but some must be still inside her. I can't imagine what's going through her mind.

"Maybe. Yeah... my head is aching. Just...not quite as much as some other parts..." She moved herself into a more upright position and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face. Carl was taking full advantage of the situation to twist his own narrative into everything. He continued lingering around and making her feel at ease being nude in his presence. Whenever I'd get even close to the bathroom while she's taking a shower or something, she'd shriek and demand privacy.

"I guess... it's fine. It still hurts a little down there." Man, hearing that made my blood boil. But if I were to rush in now, then I'd be the one looking like a fool. It's not like I can say he's lying, in order to do that, I would first have to admit to having watched the entire encounter last night in order to prove that I am telling the truth! Somehow he managed to spin the situation into a scenario where he's the good guy? Pretending to have done nothing but giving in to her imaginary request? "Is that normal? When does it stop being sore down there? It's like something is... you know, still inside me," she continued asking which once more reminded me of how naïve she was.

"You just have to keep practicing so your pussy has a chance to get used to being stretched and used. Sara, hey. I'm getting pretty horny again, how about we try it once more? Now that you are sober? Don't you want to know what it feels like?" He kept going through every line in his book just to get another shot at getting her to open those legs for him. His morning rod was aching for a warm, tight place to fit into.

She briefly contemplated his offer while rubbing her thighs together. Just a day ago she would've never even contemplated such a perverse offer! "I dunno... no, it's probably a bad idea. We shouldn't have done it... I'm not even on the pill, this could go really wrong! Not to mention I really don't feel so good... that alcohol was a bad idea. My belly is all blurgh..." A short pause follows.

"I'm... not on the pill," she repeated to herself. A glance down at her crotch reminded her of the white flakes of dried cum that were still glued to her pubic area. Even with her hangover, those wheels inside her head were turning at maximum speed until it all hit her in an instant! "No... no, no...!" The unprotected sex, the alcohol, that pit in her stomach, she scrambled off the bed and nearly fell as soon as she touched ground. Her legs were like noodles as she stumbled forward, through the hallway, and into the bathroom.

Any less clumsy than that and I wouldn't have had the time to take a few steps back and hide in the master bedroom again! What followed were a row of agonized coughs, accompanied by some puking while she's kneeling in front of the toilet with lukewarm sperm trickling down her thighs and legs. She's never going to forget the way she lost her virginity.

She remained in the bathroom for a good while. I can only imagine that she felt too miserable to come back and face him again or she was simply too busy cleaning herself after what he put her through. The entire area below her waist was bound to feel sore, sticky, and lord knows what else.

Carl was showing his side as a gentleman by switching out the bed sheets for new ones while she was busy. There's gotta be stains that will be very, very difficult to remove. It's still weird to think that my daughter is sexually active now... even if it wasn't exactly consensual. It took her awhile in the bathroom before she made her way back out, this time on slightly more steady legs. She left the door wide open and rejoined her new lover. I didn't hesitate to listen again! Would she finally tell him that she's pissed off? That he literally stole her first time?

"So I take it you don't wanna have another go?" Carl hadn't given up, that's for sure. But I doubt he's going to get anywhere with it. "What? I don't know..." she replied timidly. "This is bad... I gotta get a morning after pill or something, right? I could get pregnant? You uhm... yeah, you came inside me... right?"

"Well then let's get you a morning after pill. You're old enough to make your own decisions." They were both silent again. "On the other hand, why not take a little risk? I think that's hot."

"What... do you mean?" came her response, uncertain of what he's implying. "You could surprise your dad with some grandkids! Plus, I think it's sexy that you're not on any of that hormonal birth control shit. You're all natural." Apparently before she had a chance to muster a response, he took things further. "Come here for a second. Yeah, like that, kneel down in front of your bed, you can rest your upper body on the sheets. They're all fresh, so let's not get them dirty again."

I move a little closer to lean in and peer inside, just in time to see Carl getting in position behind her while she's prone on all fours, doggy-style. She lacked the courage to give a clear 'no' when necessary. With unsurprising expertise, he reached down to grab the base of his fat erection to rub it up and down along her subtle cleft before she dared to speak up.

"Huh—I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Shouldn't we be more careful? I'm nervous, really. I don't even really know if I wanna have sex, it's--" He gradually applied more pressure, her labia was being pressed inwards until the moment it collapsed and tightly engulfed that purple crown of his dick. He's back inside her. She flinched instantly, fell silent and gasped while her small hands desperately grasped whatever she could hold on to.

"Shh, just relax. You had your practice run yesterday, today you get to make real memories. I don't wanna ruin it for you by using a rubber or something." He gave her another push, forcing a few more inches inside her without even bothering with foreplay. What little cum remained in her pussy was the only lube she could rely on. "This is so much better. It's like nature intended, yeah? You're old enough now, you shouldn't worry about that birth control crap." Her hands balled into fists and she quite clearly struggled to endure getting fucked by him. That bloated size of his appendage was too much for her!

All I could focus on was the way those tiny lips of her pussy were stretched into a round shape just to barely accommodate his cock. Since they didn't use any protection, it was obviously a skin on skin contact. He became a part of her just like he did yesterday. A few more gentle thrusts allowed him to bury most of his dick inside her, until her pussy formed an airtight seal around the base of his erection.

He's turning her into a woman! I didn't know what to feel. Anger at him for fucking her in my own house? Or at her for allowing it to happen? It's my failure as parent that she didn't have the self-respect to interrupt this, since she clearly wasn't having a good time. Yet she offered her body up all the same, allowing him to take advantage of her pussy for his personal bliss. It's alarming to see that he's teaching her this as if it's completely all right. That this is just a normal thing that girls should do. As if it's completely normal for a daughter to bend over for her father's friend, and to do so without getting any pleasure in return.

"It's... too big. Ahnn! Much, too much! I don't know if I --" she began to say while squirming and wincing in discomfort, only to be immediately interrupted. "You're doing great, much better already, you're relaxing nicely! Just take it easy, allow it to happen, your friends at school do things like this every day as well. It's just sex. You're just getting fucked. It's the most normal thing." He began to pick up the pace, and every shove forward caused his crotch to impact with the cheeks of her butt. It filled the room with a fleshy slap each time he buried himself balls deep in her womanhood. He didn't go easy on her just because she's a rookie at this.

His hands moved forward to grope her young breasts, a perky handful for him to fondle. She offered little to no resistance -- at least the girls he picked up in bars probably had some standards, or at least the expectation of getting off themselves. Sara didn't have any of that, she blindly accepted to be used like this without expecting anything in return.

An even more vulnerable gasp escaped her a few moments later. "Sto-stop! It's... it's getting bigger! Ah!" He simultaneously shoved his dick as far into her as it would go and held still. It would be almost cute that she's unaware of what he's doing, if it weren't so disgusting to know the truth. While she was left clueless as to what's going on, his dick was in the midst of spurting multiple wads of his thick, cloudy spunk into the far back of her vagina. Carl groaned for the duration of his orgasmic release. Again and again he ejaculated into her, until the persistent throbbing and pulsing of his dick came to a stop... he didn't spill a single drop, it all ended up deep inside of her.