Bad Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's breathing was coming quick. There's no doubt she was feeling each and every thick burst of his manly seed as it splashed into the deepest corners of her battered womanhood. She was fulfilling her duty as woman just as nature intended, by allowing herself to get thoroughly pumped full of cum.

That rhythmical pulsing which kept stimulating her insides must've been just what she had needed. Her small hands grasped the sheets and another defeated sigh escaped her before she tensed up and shivered. She was overcome with pleasure -- or perhaps even had her first climax? It was hard to tell just what had happened, but there was no doubt that he gradually corrupted her. Even if she doesn't fall in love with him, she may fall in love with the thrill and excitement of being used by him.

They remained like that for a solid minute before Sara became at least vaguely aware of a new wetness inside her, to accompany the fullness that she already had to endure because of his oversized appendage. "What did you... oh...you did, inside me...?" Her mood dropped immediately, she hadn't expected this, not after she pointed out that she wasn't interested in ending up with a big round belly.

Carl didn't bother to pull out of her just yet. "Yeah. I'm sorry. You made me feel really, really good. Here," he offered while reaching over to her nightstand, pulling a box of tissues a little closer, and tearing out a few pieces to hand to her. "You can use this to clean yourself down there in a moment. It's all right. All women do this," he reassured her. What the hell! The only things he's teaching her are how to be a better sex buddy? No, even a sex buddy would be more respected. Right now he was treating her more like a cum dumpster and it was sickening to watch.

But I still couldn't take action, if she doesn't trust me with private matters or dating advice then she sure as hell would completely ignore any sex advice from me. The only reason why Carl had this opportunity was because of the unique bond he formed with her by taking full advantage of her drunken self. Things were way out of control! I still had the advantage of being her father and the person she hopefully respects the most, but at this rate, even that may disappear.

"There... all done." He gradually pulled out of her and wetly popped free from her tight sheathe, followed by a dribble of his warm semen. Sara was quick to catch it with the tissue, and dutifully began to wipe her twat clean just like he had instructed her. It was weird watching my own daughter cleaning the leftovers of her own insemination... at this rate she's going to miss her next period. Hell, after how much spunk he had dumped inside of her during the night, she may already have his offspring growing somewhere inside her flat tummy.

"Relax, it's cool, most women have to try for years before getting pregnant. You're not going to have an accident just by getting laid once or twice." He attempted to calm her down, conveniently skipping the part about her being at the perfect age to conceive!

It's time to take action. Since it's too late to prevent them from having sex, I have to pretend being fine with it. That way, she may be at least slightly more inclined to take my advice. I knock on the door, drawing their attention. Sara immediately releases a startled scream and reaches for the bed covers to hide herself -- she didn't know that I literally just watched her cleaning cum out of her pussy. Carl on the other hand improvised instantly, reaching an arm around her to pull her close with a confident smirk, without even bothering to hide his nudity. "Hey, man. I guess this is as good time as any, but Sara asked me to be her boyfriend!"

I muster the best poker face I can, while Sara glances up to him in a mixture of disbelief and confusion. "Ye-yeah..." came her weak reply to try and confirm the fact. With that they immediately disarmed any argument I could've thrown at them... he had conquered her. Now it's a matter of making the best out of a terrible situation.

"That's... great! I'm happy for you two! I know you are going to take good care of her..." A part of me just died, I've never been a good liar! It's so annoying that I have to play along with his stupid game. "Since uh, since when are you two together then?" It was tough not to point out that the room still carried the pungent scent of raw sex, they probably weren't even aware of it after being in there for so long.

"Just yesterday!" he announced enthusiastically. "Oh boy was I worried that you'd take it the wrong way, since you always said you are concerned about her future and all that. But I guess not too much is changing, right?" He pulled her even closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "We're still all family, just a bit closer than before, yeah?"

"Yeah...we should talk about this later." Even with the bed covers around most of her body, I could already notice a thin trail of fresh cum trickling down the insides of her leg.

She's the perfect partner for him, a fresh start, someone who he can shape and form into exactly the kind of person he desires... and I'm the only one who can put a stop to it now that he talked his way into her panties. I had always admired that she remained so innocent, and now it became one of the biggest burdens I could imagine. Just how much is he planning to take advantage of her innocence? She had no idea just what a certain type of guy would do to have access to that tight place between her legs.