All Comments on 'Bad Cupcake'

by CeliaisAliena

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
koala011860091koala011860091about 13 years ago
Very sexy

I love the set-up of the pampered english major (although the thesaurus and the Mikasa teapot might have been laying it on a little thick ;) ) transitioning into a kinky girl who wants to playact the slut. The change was well paced and very convincing. Almost makes me want to buy some women I know some PVC pants....

The blowjob scene was... uhm... Well, let's just say I didn't last much longer than Larry did.

As always, I look forward to more...

dresbachdresbachabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for more

Wow, I love the build-up in this story. And with all the detailed, background and tangential information adding such a lovely sauce to the lusty brew the author is cooking. An interesting dynamic has been set up with the hesitant, reluctant wife and the ‘knowing’ husband, who’s too clever by half, it seems. Then the ending, as the author implies the husband is really pushing the marriage into uncharted, sexual territory, particularly with the mystery woman, Elissa.

Beautiful writing, I hope the next installment is soon.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimealmost 13 years ago
subtle...

...and literate. I wonder what is next. I am intrigued and caught by the characters - there is depth here, and possibilities, and insight into a feminine mind that is fascinating. But I need to know - Spun Ivory? Modernist? Coture? Which teapot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous