All Comments on 'Bad Daddy'

by NyxoftheNight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Some might say that you jumped right into the sex too quickly, but that's exactly what I needed right now. Excellent writing and story. Daddy needs to leave his cold wife and move closer to his loving daughter.

sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
More Please!!!!

Please write more about this father and daughter. I think they make a great couple and she should be his new muse. Your writing was great and I added you to my favorites so please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

part 2 please.

readymademilfreadymademilfabout 8 years ago
More

I hope you write more. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Goddammit, Dmitri. What the fuck are you doing up so late?" She looked at her watch and stood with her hands on her hips. She was only 5'4 but she encompassed a formidable aura around her.

....waiting for you to get home. Awfully late young lady! I think I'm going to have to spank you, then throw you over my shoulder, tote you to the bedroom and fuck you till you can't walk! ...then later after a nap I'll spank you for that potty mouth and fuck you again. Come on little lady, over my knees, skirt up panties down, we're burning moonlight! ...and theres extra swats for any talking back! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

This was a great story. I loved how you added rough sex and also love into the story. I will be hoping for a chap. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
YES......

Daddy/Daughter love is definitely one of my favorites to read and this delicious story had me wishing to be that lucky dad...Daddies need to release their pent up sexual frustration on somebody right,and who better than their own daughter...Such a Bad Daddy he is BUT such a Good Girl she is....

PLEASE CONTINUE.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is pretty good! I like that you put a lot of detail into it, I like reading daddy/daughter stories where the dad seems kinda shy and a bit guilty, I think the stories with that element are more endearing. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This a great story its very hot and got me very wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous