All Comments on 'Bad Delivery Night Turns Out Great'

by verysimplegal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
iPhone and Android Editors

iPhone (and iPad, usually, but there are better editors for iPads)

Polaris Office (for iPhone) $12.99

Documents To Go Standard – Office Suite (for iPhone and iPad) $9.99

Smart Office 2 for (iPhone and iPad) $9.99

Android

----------

Docs To Go - Free Office Suite

Google Docs

======

Quick Office, their interim product, works with .Doc and .XLS files, so you can even update your Excel speadsheets, but Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides is incorporating all those functions, and Quick Office is due to be either retired or act as a shell to call up the individual apps. Last I heard, they gave you 10GB of Cloud storage free, but that might change. You can always pay five bucks a month for unlimited cloud storage, or you could use DropBox, which offers 2GB free, and is very reliable in my experience. In any case, it’s fairly easy to create "workgroups" that allow you to share your file with an editor, for example, once your stuff is up in the Cloud.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
I liked the story

It was very creative. The illusion of cheating was conveyed, yet it was all an experiment. I like it. Please write more. It is far more creative to set up a story where the Wifey appeared to cheat but didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE ❀ this story = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)! πŸ‘πŸ‘

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverysimplegal@verysimplegal
115 Followers
Just a simple, married gal who sometimes gets into naughty situations. Always by accident, of course, even when I'm drunk.