All Comments on 'Bad Fortune of a Poor Father Ch. 04'

by fargas111

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
kill yourself

die fool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good and bad

Well, I'm assuming you're foreign because of the names and the terribleness of the grammar, but aside from that, it was pretty hot. Stupidly, blatantly racist, and weird, but hot. The big cocks were nice. I gotta say, I don't quite understand the moral wrap up thing you've got at the end. I'd just take it out entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How sick can a brain be to write such crap??!!

More crap wasnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! MORE CRAP was your middle nqame annony you retarded asswipe

Why do you keep reading these stories if as you say you hate them? We all know they remind you of your dead wife, the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obviously,

your part of the world has access to MUCH stronger recreational drugs than the rest of us. Sadly, those drugs can't provide you the therapy you so desperately need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CRAP

WORST LOAD OF CRAP I'VE RED ON LITEROTICA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure Bullshit

This story was obviously written by a cuck/fag son of a bitch or a man hating bitch but no real man will ever put up with a cheating slut wife or being humiliated constantly,i just skimmed most chapters because it was pure BS through and through..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the biggest pile of crap ever, this writer gotta be a real live cuck or queer as they come.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty sure this was written by a guy with some very serious daddy issues. Get help man. Seriously. You need it before you hurt someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous