All Comments on 'Bad Girl in the City Pt. 01'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

your stories are always so good I hate to see them end, you make it easy for me to see you and miss blue in my mind the way you write your stories, and now with that special surprise in store I can't wait to find out what it is, thank you for this Great story, and looking forward to reading pt 2, soon I hope

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

I deeply appreciate such sweet comments AND all your favs! Thank-you so much!

(You won't have to wait long for Part Two!)

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 7 years ago
Give yourself more credit, though...

Jeans and T-shirts can be VERY sexy, and Blue's love for you and yours for her are the best turn-ons a woman (or a thinking man) can have. I don't know how you two fell I love, but it must have been glorious.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

Your comments are so wonderful! Thank-you!

Somewhere on the page that lists my stories, is an account of how we met, written by request, which Blue and I wrote together because I remembered some things and Blue remembered some things. It sounds as though you'd enjoy reading it!

Sincerely,

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved It!! _ Very Hot And Sexy!!

This was the first stories of your I've read but I will be reading all of them.

Thank you, for sharing your lovely story with all of us.

If it was up to me I would give you "10 Stars and 3 Hot Wet Orgasms",,, but alas all I can give is 5 Stars what a pity...

Gay Kat.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

I deeply appreciate all your comments and favs...they mean so much to me!

Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An intrigant question

Did this all really happen or was only made up ?

I'd love your honest answer.

Luiz Gustavo from Brazil...

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you for asking that!

Everything I write...everything...is a real account of a recent sexual adventure between Blue and I. Lately, I've been including my fantasy in my writing, which Blue and I play with. The physical aspects of that, of course, did not and cannot happen. Examples: my tongue is not eight inches long and cannot lick the back of her pussy and I cannot send orgasms to her pussy with my brain.

Yes, I DO wear my skirts and shorts that short, because I just like showing my body and I don't care what shows, when or where. Does that make me a slut? Well, yes!

Blue DOES hold my ass in public and that DOES make me horny as hell! I DO always, always, always want to have sex with her...and as will be seen in the next part, I damn sure WAS naked in the hotel pool in the middle of the day. All true...including my profile picture, which is a digital painting from a photograph of me.

Thank-you for your question!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous