All Comments on 'Bad Girl Taught a Lesson'

by CarmenDeLust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How old is Pappy?

My father has great great grandchildren and his doesn't us the language. Could stop laughing. Hussy? Girlie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Story

Wow! I've read both your stories. Please keep writing as they are very sexy atories.

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
What would Mammy say,.

In my house both Pappy and his son, would be up for a paddling. Started by me and pappy counting the strokes hard enough, to have his wife come running by the squeals Pappy was making. My granny used a cane carpet beater on her husband, and as soon as his grand daughter came of age she would help her out in punishing those silly men. Having their naked asses over her lap and swinging that paddle so they would be standing to eat their breakfast, for more than one day.

Good Story only the gender used is back to front.

Janice

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I love being fucked doggy style while sucking another thick, hard cock. There isn't anything better! When they can change places and help me get all the fucking I need. I hope you continue this series with more scenes like this, perhaps adding more men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

is poppy the reason you write these things did he do this to you all if so iā€™m sorry but i still feel violated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous