All Comments on 'Bad Husband Learns What's Good For...'

by notnotnaughty

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Mmmm Hot !

This is one of my favorite fantasies - to be dominated by a man or 2 , make me suck cock and get fucked in the ass while a woman watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
call me Matt

love to have wife treat me like this

cockedandready69cockedandready69about 10 years ago
VERY HOT STORY !!!!

I WISH THE DELIVERY GUYS WOULD GIVE ME A SPECIAL DELIVERY !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like It!

Wish I could do that with the wife watching. She would love it! Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife finally now knows I'm gay

After reading your story, I showed it to my wife and she finally understood. I've been silent for so long but after reading this story my wife knew that I've been hiding my gay sexual tendencies. She then invited 2 men from her work over to our house. She told them that after they fucked her, they could anything they wanted with me. One of the guys started fucking her and the other guy fed me his big juicy cock to suck. It drove my wife wild watching me suck a cock. After the guy finished fucking her, he told me to crawl over and eat his cum out of her pussy. While I was doing that, the other guy got in behind me and shoved his big cock into my wet man-pussy. I LOVED IT AND MY WIFE LOVED WATCHING !!! Now that she knows I'm a faggot cocksucking slut, she's going to be having lots of fun. I can't wait.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Bi cuckold heaven

This story can go on for many chapters. Wife now must find a willing hung T Girl to train her sissy bi cuckold. Make him wear panties and lock his cock in chastity since it is no use to her anymore. She needs a few bi stud top lovers herself. Then they can all have fun together. Maybe take hubby to the video acade and have him suck cock, get fucked at the glory hole. Invite in some hung studs for her and him. In any case, keep this story going.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 10 years ago
Please keep going

I thought your story was terrific.

KingTruePlayaKingTruePlayaabout 10 years ago
Hottttt

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story! But..

The wife kinda ruined it for me. She was kind of a bitch to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On the Wife being 'Mean'

Part of the point of this story is that the wife dominates the husband into being a sissy bitch. He can enjoy the forced gay aspect without having to admit that he wants to try cock. Great job, author!

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 10 years ago
seriously hot

One of the best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so jealous

i wish this scenario would happen to me over and over again but get him in undies

SighofreliefSighofreliefalmost 10 years ago
Omg

I fantasize about my wife knowing, deep down, that I'm gay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ass

don't know about ass fucked, but like sucking cock and getting sucked. story kept me hard and pre cum tasted so good, going to check out this guys stories,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish it was ME !

Loved this story but it was too short. There is so much potential for expanding it. A dominant wife getting her husband fucked is fab. She should have had one guy fuck her too and then have hubby eat the cream pie and clean them both, That's my fantasy !!. Hopefully it's going to happen next month. I used to watch other hung guys fuck my, then wife (now divorced but still v good friends). I've suggested getting together with a guy I know (well hung) who will fuck her hard all nite and I can watch. My plan is to join in as the cuckuld and suck his cum from her pussy and clean his cock. Hopefully he will fuck me too. Ive sent the ex a few links to cuckold stuff so she gets the idea. Had a text last week saying she always thought I wanted to join in on the action but not with her !!. She sent lol lol lets go for it. I know she will be a dom bitch when I'm there knowing what she now knows about me !!. I will let you all know how it goes in a few weeks. Cant wait !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot.

This story was really hot and got me so turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but short

Love to see the wife get some punishment in while the men are abusing him. Maybe pictures or video plus some ball busting and nipple torture.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 9 years ago

I loved it, my wife found out I was bi, now she loves fucking other guys and having them use and fuck me too.

The story should continue.

victimeastmanvictimeastmanalmost 9 years ago
realistic and fantastic

Matt is well named. He is the submissive male par excellence and a shining example to men who only fantasize such circumstances: clothed female makes man strip naked and service two men for her viewing pleasure. i had a similar dream in high school ages ago. i find submission to sexual humiliation such a turn-on and love to role play stories like this before my full-length mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just what I want my wife to do to me

This is exactly how i want my wife to find out that i'm really gay. We don't have sex very often and when we do I'm thinking of the men who I have hot gay sex with. If she "forced" me to suck a cock then it would be the perfect opportunity to let her see for herself and realize that I truly am a cock-sucker and I also love getting fucked. Please continue this story. It's so hot -- I'll think I'll show it to my wife and maybe she'll understand. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

I know exactly how you feel... my wife cheated on me with a soldier and all i could think about was sharing his cock with her... both of us on our knees sucking him off then watching him fuck her then she watches him fuck me..mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too

I would love to see my wife sucking and being fucked by other guys... and I want her to see me sucking and being fucked by other guys. I would love to see her with two (or three other guys) while I'm being spit roasted by two guys... MMMF+MMM so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not knowing

Wife didn't let me in on it until she had his cock in my mouth! After she had me suck her friends cock the first time . I started letting her catch me doing it again to other guys. Wish she would join . She hides not knowing I'm playing her!!!

notnotnaughtynotnotnaughtyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Just thought you should know...

Just thought you boys should know that this is a story written by a woman. I’m also quite ecstatic that this has helped at least one reader come out to his wife. Thank you all for your amazing comments! Please feel free to follow me, more stories to come.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please tell more stories

I loved this story because it's a dream of mine for my wife to find out that I'm a sissy cocksucking faggot CD. I also love reading "gay male" or "CD" stories written by female writers. Your gender really knows how to capture the true feelings of the participants. I enjoy reading such stories from the female perspective.

Please continue and write more stories. I can't wait. Thank you.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
What a dream

I hope they come back many times. I would be calling them often and begging for their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

What I would give for my bride to set this up for me. Only thing I would change is for her to video it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After two years this still turns me on. I need to jack off thinking about serving two men as my wife watches. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Love cum

I love to just lay there too with cum dripping 💦 out of my boi pussy and cock sucking mouth and all over my face is the best feeling ever all why my wife has watched taken pictures and videos and loves sharing those with he girl friends.... Larry Smith qy5J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous