All Comments on 'Bad Influence'

by Porlock

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
break one boundry, then the next and the next

the novelty, the new thing. set a boundry, break it. again, repeat. the old is boring....

and pretty soon it is a step too far, and someone is hurt - heartsick. and things are never the same.

i can easily see it happening here.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
It only group sex

Sally has just introduced this husband and wife to group sex, where they take if there remains to be seen, unless the author wants to write chapter 2.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 19 years ago
The first boundry that is broken

Is reading erotic stories--So holier than thou persons should not ever enter a site like LITEROTICA.

BYE...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent grammar

I found the story to be well written. As for the story line, and as for the sex scenes, they were tame. Not disappointing, but tame. The author's use of dialog was good. Some more details from the wife about sucking the pool guy, for example, might have heated this tale up.

I don't think the author needs any tips from me. But anyway, when doing a rewrite, slow the scene down by inserting more dialog and detail. Like have the wife hesitate before she takes on the pool guy, have her describe something like the feel of the hard concrete on her knees, or highlight her new experience of being nude, outside, in front of strangers.

Just the same, I enjoyed the effort and thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Idiocy in Kalifornia

This klown in Kalifornia has a nasty habit of criticizing stories if they don't contain the morality he feels is appropriate. He should grow up and realize this is an adult site with erotic stories. As for this story I liked it and thought it was well written. Another poster mentioned the dialogue was good and I agree. Don't let trolls get you down about what you write and how you decide to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Swinging & Balanced Sharing

are one thing within a marital context - acccepting his wife's blowjob of the pool guy and encouraging her to go further without him is unrealistically perverted self cuckolding and very sick.

How depraved to have him sooth her own self disgust at cheating on him and thier marital contract - just humiliating to see a married (man?) approve of his spouses infidelity. It wasn't fair - shared or balanced in any way - only self serving to her and in his face yet he approved? - how sick are you author - how disgustingly against human convention is self cukolding by him - there are no hero's in this story - just fuck and suck in a most depraved depressing way.

And the lack of respect trickles to you author - are you to write for the sick numb pitiful jaded one's who need cuckoldings sorid vile errections to get off as nothing else will? They will support your cuckolding depravities in the short term but the vast majority will score and comment of your disrespect for males and marriage by negative responses. You see it isn't a morality thing - it's about human respect - you for us and in the void of it our lack of respect for you and your efforts.

Methinks your talent says you can do better in other themes where credibility and respect for you can result.

Please give it some thought - or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wish it had happened to me

it's a great, fun story. no-one is hurt and there is some fun sex and a few laughs and new friends are made. what could be better?

toffytoffyalmost 19 years ago
wish it had happened to me

it's a great, fun story. no-one is hurt and there is some fun sex and a few laughs and new friends are made. what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ohhh

high fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An imbecilic rendition of a stoke story.

Too short to be meaningful. Not enough time to develop characters or motive. I give it 3 .

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BAD IN 1 WAY GOOD IN THE OTHER WAY

and now we are open and out side the norm. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous