Bad Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers

"Hey there, husband of mine! There's a gorgeous woman there beside you and she's getting lonely!"

It's true; I had been so mesmerized by Carolyn's seduction that I had all but forgotten Sally. It was like a dream, as I sought Sally's exquisite breasts and saw her rise before me, her splendid hourglass figure outlined against the brightness of the afternoon sky. I felt my hands on her ass, drawing her hips toward me, and my lips soon found her expectant clitoris. In short order she was bucking like one possessed, finally reaching a thunderous climax in my arms. All the while I could see Tom giving his ministrations to my wife, and having both women shudder in ecstasy was almost more than I could bear.

Momentarily, a gasping Sally had recovered and took my cock into her mouth. My arousal was such that she proceeded delicately, letting me hold back the orgasm that felt like an incipient explosion within me.

Carolyn rose and took me gently by the hand. We embraced and kissed, and she sat me down on the step. She then stepped to me, opened her legs and lowered herself onto my throbbing erection. In moments we were thrusting with frantic abandon while Tom positioned himself behind Sally and entered her doggy style. Hoarse gasps of passion were filling the air as two couples joined ever more intensely.

Carolyn came at least half a dozen times before it was my time. The dam broke; and I lost all sense of time and place as my cock spewed forth into my wife's lusty body. Wave after wave, spasm after spasm, consumed my eager body as she hungrily took it in; every delicious tingle, every expectation built by the gradual ignition of passion became fulfilled.

Minutes later we sat in the swirling water, spent, drained, satiated. Carolyn was resting her head on my chest as I admired her nude form, undraped and unashamed before our friends.

There were several repetitions of our passionate ecstasy that afternoon. Although Tom and I were each sucked to tumescence by each others' wives and returned the favor to them, we didn't go the whole way. Somehow we knew, without saying it, that it might be too much, too fast to take it there, and it could spoil everything. There would be plenty of time to explore such things in the future and learn just where our own joys and boundaries might be.

Carolyn and Sally continue to meet for morning coffee and chatter thereafter. Not all their conversations are devoted to sex.

Or so they claim...

Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers
12