Bad Little School Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers

Her mouth hovered over his, open slightly as she moaned against him. He felt his fingers trace the smooth, clean shaven lips of her pussy he felt it cream for him. He slid his finger inside feeling the resistance of her tightness. His cock twitched in reality as he imagined her soft tight pussy squeezing around his finger. His fantasy came crashing down around him as he realized he was staring right into her eyes. He quickly averted them pretending to survey the class.

Fuck fuck. Fuck!

He repeated the words in his head as he tried to remember what he was doing beforehand. His cock throbbed below his desk, needing desperate attention. Just then Hailey Grear walked into the room. The class looked up at the disruption and some even adjusted in their seat, upon noticing her outfit.

Michael felt his cock twitch as his eyes moved up her legs. She was wearing a plaid skirt that was so far outside of the dress code that he wondered how she had gotten past the administration without being sent home to change. He watched her face as he saw her remember that there was an exam scheduled for today and he became instantly annoyed with her apathy towards it.

She crossed the classroom and, without stopping, grabbed a test. Michael took the opportunity to view her from behind. As hard as he tried he couldn't help but look. He tried to convince himself that he was checking for appropriateness, but as his cock strained painfully against his pants, he was forced to admit to himself that he had been anxiously waiting for her to walk past him. Almost knowingly she turned to smile at him. The act not only infuriated him but sent a flash of images into his brain. He wanted to watch her do that bent over his desk.

What the fuck is wrong with you, he thought, instantly disgusted with himself. You have no idea how old she is to start with not to mention that she's one of your fucking students you piece of shit.

As she took her seat he watched as she crossed her legs, her skirt moving higher showing the top of her thigh. Michael begged himself not to look as a small part of him begged him look lower.

Come on baby just an inch more and I'd be able to see whatever slutty little panties you decided to wear with that skirt. He clicked his pen against his leg regretting his thoughts.

Hailey made matters even worse as she sucked a lollipop into her mouth and slowly pulled it out.

Except I'd make you gag.

The rational part of his brain reprimanded its sick other half, and before he could even process his thoughts he was speaking.

"Hailey, there's no food allowed in class," he said nodding toward the lollipop in Hailey's hand.

"But Mr. McCabe it's my birthday," she said as he watched her suck the candy like she was trying to make it cum.

"Plus I'm eighteen now, should you really be able to tell me what to do?" She said.

A million things ran through his mind. Most importantly that she was now eighteen and he could jerk off to her tonight when he got home.

You need a new profession, asshole.

He stopped updating his resume in his head as he thought that it wasn't always like this. He had, until this point never thought of his students in a non-academic way. He thought of his girlfriend Heather. He thought about all the passionate sex that they had . . . all the intensely mediocre, appropriate sex, somehow now calming him.

"Back to your tests," he said feeling like he was back to his old self.

Hailey rolled her eyes and he felt pleased with himself and his maturity as he now actually began to grade papers. Just then he saw hips in front of him . . . sexy fucking hips . . . with low rising jeans that gave way to a small white tan line.

What was she wearing when she got that tan. How fucking tiny did her bikini have to be to leave THAT tan line.

His eyes moved up taking in her small waist and flat stomach.

Fuck, he thought as he saw those gorgeous perky tits. They were probably incredibly firm and yet so soft. He doubted they would fit in his hand, they were so big.

Her t-shirt tighten and he could now see her nipples perfectly point upwards. He thought about sucking on them as she rode his cock.

Is that?

He strained to look closer.

Holy shit is that a piercing? Does Jennifer Lane have her nipple pierced? His cock hardened even more as he imagined pulling it, flicking it, inflicting pain as he pleasured her.

What other fucked up shit is she into? What would she be down for?

In less than a second he had tied her up, spanked her, fucked her. She had gagged on his cock and begged for more, begged him for things she had yet to experience.

"Mr. McCabe, I don't understand what question eight is asking."

Well I don't either.

He had to reread the question multiple times before he could answer her. Satisfied with whatever explanation he gave, she thanked him and walked back to her desk. Her hips swayed and he was lost.

What time does this period end? I could jerk off in the faculty bathroom during lunch. I'd cum so fucking fast.

You could go home sick, and jerk off for the rest of the day.

The sick, maniacal part of his brain and the rational side were now in cahoots.

Just as Michael tried to figure out how to stare at Jen without being caught he saw Hailey. It was just a glance out of the corner of his eye at first, making him question what he had really seen. The second time, he knew. Hailey had clearly spread her legs . . . wide . . . obscenely . . . for just an instant, answering his unspoken question. She wasn't wearing a slutty little pair of panties. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was clean shaven showing her perfect little plump lips.

Just as he realized he was leaning over his desk, straining to see more, she did it again, this time only unfolding her legs before recrossing them. He mentally begged her to spread them wide again.

Let me see that pretty little pussy again.

She obliged seconds later, uncrossing her legs and propping them back on the book rack below her seat and spreading them wide giving him a perfect view.

You little slut, I'd destroy that tight pussy.

He knew that she had to know what she was doing. She was clearly teasing him, taunting him as she stared at her test giving him the freedom to look. He wanted to lick it, to make her cum all over his tongue. His cock was ready to burst and he actually got angry when she closed her legs again.

Michael stared straight at her with a scowl on his face until she looked up at him and dragged her finger across her bottom lip inaudibly moaning before looking back down to her test. He pictured dragging his cock over her lips, as she knelt, her hands tied behind her back.

When she finally spread her legs again the pressure became unbearable. Before he could stop himself, Michael reached below his desk and for just a second stroked his cock. With just one more stroke he would cum.

Oh fuck.

He almost moaned. He had never been so worked up before in his life.

Get some control man! You're tying not to cum in the middle of class. Get it together.

Michael decided he wasn't going to look anymore. He would stare at the papers in front of him even if he couldn't muster the capability to read them.

When the class finally ended the two girls turned in their test and left him in peace. He was forced to hold his bag in front of him as he walked through the hallway, his cock strained against his pants, begging for attention. He made his way to a secluded faculty bathroom and immediately grabbed his erection. He stroked himself fast, feeling his orgasm build as he thought about Hailey and Jen. One after the other in different scenarios, even just picturing them during the test. Within minutes, he exploded, grunting loudly, having never felt such want or need.

These girls are going to push me too far.

Hailey and Jen

That night Jen finished her homework and made herself dinner while anxiously awaiting Hailey. Finally around six o'clock she heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey," Hailey said looking past her into the massive house.

"Hey come in," Jen said invitingly.

"Are your parents here?" Hailey asked in a whisper.

"No they're out of town for the week. Some island I think, I'm not sure." Jen said flippantly.

"Cool cool." Hailey said wondering what exactly her parents did to afford such a house and vacation.

"Do you want a drink or something?" Jen asked unsure about how to start the conversation.

"Fuck yeah, where's the liquor cabinet?" Hailey asked already searching through the house.

"The bar is right through here," Jen said not really meaning an alcoholic drink but not really caring either.

Hailey searched though the bar electing to grab a bottle instead making a drink. She took a small sip and winced as she swallowed.

"Alright let me have a sip," Jen said although she didn't usually drink.

Hailey took another sip, this time a bit larger, before passing it over to Jen.

"So I don't think McCabe is going to go for this, I mean you saw me today he wasn't interested. Actually he looked a little mad," Hailey said grabbing the bottle back and taking another swig.

"He was practically fixated on you. And we can wear him down, probably by the end of the week." Jen said confidently.

Hailey rolled her eyes doubting Jen. The two sat drinking and talking about McCabe, hashing a plan and little by little their walls began to crumble. Soon they were laughing and excitedly planning their attack. Jen had suspected that Hailey would need little convincing but was a little shocked by how accepting she was now, away from school and their peers.

"I have his number. We should just call him," Jen said.

"What!? How do you have his cell number?" Hailey asked completely confused.

"He gave it to us on the first day of class. In case we had questions about any of the work. Oh riiiight you missed that day," Jen said jokingly.

"Well shit! Fuck calling him! We should just send him a picture!" Hailey said laughing.

Jen took a few minutes to rethink her plan. The alcohol had clouded her mind as she had jumped the gun in suggesting they call him. Sending him a picture tonight was a terrible idea . . . for right now. But by the end of the week, after sufficiently teasing him, it might be the icing on the cake. She explained her plan to Hailey and the girls took the next hour getting ready.

Jen chose an extremely short white bodycon dress, one that was in no way appropriate to wear - anywhere really. It cupped her ass and if she had bent, even slightly, it would have shown the small g-string covering her pussy. Hailey decided to just take off her top, leaving her in her short plaid skirt and a black bra. Upon Jen's insistence, she wore a small strappy g-string. Sometimes it was more seductive to show less.

"I didn't know you had your nipple pierced," Hailey said a little shy to look at Jen while she pulled the neck of her dress down so her nipples were clearly visible through the dress.

"Yea I got it earlier this year. I like when guys can see it through my shirt. Plus I love the way that it feels." She said now stroking her fingernails over it through her dress.

"That's why I like wearing this skirt," Hailey giggled as she lifted it up showing Jen her g-string.

"Well you should it looks really good on you. This too," Jen said pulling the strap of Hailey's bra until it snapped back against her skin.

Hailey watched as it snapped and then looked up at Jen seriously, as if contemplating her feelings. Jen seemed like this was all second nature to her and Hailey began to think that she was on a completely different level from Jen. Hailey had seen Jen get picked up from parties by different guys. Now that she thought about it they were men in expensive cars. She hadn't heard of Jen hooking up with another classmate in years. She looked Jen over, wondering what exactly she had gotten herself into.

Jen smiled before setting up her computer on a shelf in her room. She installed some app that would record them while taking pictures every ten seconds.

"So what do we do?" Hailey asked apprehensively.

"Just whatever feels right," Jen replied pulling Hailey close to her and posing just as the camera took its first picture.

Hailey posed for the next shot, tilting her hip towards the camera and wrapping her arms around Jen's hips. They continued this for a few minutes before Jen began to kiss her. It was posed at first, the two girls standing against each other, mouths slightly opened. Soon they began to really kiss. Jen held the back of Hailey's head as their tongues touched. Hailey was a bit taken by her reaction to it. She had kissed a girl before but not like this and it hadn't turned her on as much Jen did now.

Jen felt her panties moisten as she turned Hailey away from the camera and pulled up the back of her skirt, showing her perfect ass, framed in her black strappy g-string. As the camera snapped Jen looked seductively into the lens. She squeezed Hailey's ass as she began to kiss her neck. Click. Hailey turned Jen and began to kiss her, sliding her hands down Jen's ass before cupping both cheeks and pulling the hem of her dress up with one finger. She wanted to be just as seductive as Jen.

"Have you ever done this before?" Jen whispered as Hailey moved a hand between them and turned to the side, showing her cupping Jen's breast.

"I've never been with another girl like this. At parties sometimes I'll make out with a girl while the guys watch. But never this far," Hailey said breathlessly between kisses.

"You're pretty good at it," Jen said kissing her back as she hooked her finger into Hailey's bra and pulled down as the camera clicked.

Hailey pulled the strap of Jen's dress down her arm and lightly bit her shoulder, before repeating the process on the other side. Jen responded by unhooking the back of Hailey's bra and pulled the straps off her arms.

Hailey almost forgot what they were doing as Jen turned her, one hand holding her waist, pulling her skirt up, and the other sliding her finger up between her ass cheeks. Click. She had just barely touched her pussy, but the sensation had sent an electric pulse though Hailey. She moaned into Jen's mouth as they continued to kiss and spread her legs in a wider stance, pushing her hips out toward the camera. Click. She then turned, walking around behind Jen, cupping her large breasts, making Jen moan, before slowly pulling her dress down until her tits we're in full view of the camera. Click. Jen's head fell back as Hailey explored her breasts, cupping and squeezing before finally dragging her fingernails over Jen's hard nipples. Jen turned to kiss her back. The two girls now almost oblivious to the camera as they stood embracing each other, their breasts smashed against the others. Hailey could barely take the sensation of Jen's piercing rubbing against her nipple. With each movement Hailey felt her pussy gush at the feeling of it. Jen began to pull Hailey's skirt down over her hips and Hailey returned the favor but pulling off Jen's dress, their hands immediately exploring the other's body.

"How far do you want this to go?" Jen whispered looking Hailey directly in the eye.

"I don't want this to stop. . ." Hailey moaned feeling Jen's fingers gently pinch her nipple.

Jen, the more practical of the two, smiled and turned Hailey back towards the camera. She scooped Hailey's hair from her neck pulling it towards one side as she began to kiss her neck, one hand crossed her chest as she squeezed Hailey's breast and the other slid down her flat stomach. Hailey's head dropped back anticipating what was to come. Finally she felt Jen's fingers dip below her black g-string and then slide down between her pussy lips.

For a second she was embarrassed by how incredibly wet she was, but all thoughts of modesty escaped her as Jen's finger glided over her swollen clit. Hailey moaned and placed her hand on Jen's begging for more. Jen complied moving her finger back up and once again over her clit before dipping lower and finally sliding into her dripping pussy. Hailey felt her orgasm build immediately. She moaned as she licked Jen's arm that cradled her chest. Click. All in an instant Hailey was once again reminded of the camera, and the thought of being watched excited her all the more. She looked straight at it and with hooded eyes she moaned as Jen began to slowly dip her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Do you wish those were your fingers?" Hailey whispered seductively at the camera.

Jen immediately realizing, what she was doing, smiled into the camera, pulling her fingers from Jen and spinning her so they stood perpendicular to the camera. Jen looked directly at Hailey as she began to suck her own fingers. The taste excited Jen even more as she noticed her panties were now completely soaked. She leaned in and licked Hailey's lips, inviting her to taste herself on Jen's tongue. Hailey slipped her hand down between them intending to return the favor. As her fingers felt the silky wetness of Jen's panties, Hailey gasped feeling a wave of heat pass through her. She moved the wet material up and down on Jen's pussy lips and Jen moaned against her mouth.

"I don't know how to do this," Hailey moaned as she kissed her.

"It's ok baby. It's your first time," Jen said smiling as she pulled Hailey's panties down off of her hips, letting them fall to the floor.

Hailey mimicked her movements pulling Jen's panties down as well. Jen took the opportunity to grab her laptop and position it on a night stand next to her bed.

"Lay down," Jen instructed Hailey.

Hailey complied easily, biting her lip in anticipation. Jen laid on top of her and looked up into the camera as she began to kiss Hailey. She felt her smooth pussy glide against Hailey's and she moaned feeling her own orgasm build. Wanting to show Mr. McCabe more, Jen stopped to smile at the camera before licking her way down Hailey's body, stopping to lightly suck on Hailey's nipple. Her hand slipped between the two and she began to rub Hailey's wet pussy before sliding her finger inside of her. Hailey moaned as she clutched her tits anxiously waiting for what Jen had planned. Every nerve in her body tingled and then exploded as she felt Jen's tongue slide up between her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck. . . Jen . . . I don't know if I can . . ." Hailey moaned as her back arched up off of the bed.

Jen moved her fingers up instantly finding a spot that no boy Hailey had been with, could find before. Jen moved her finger in and out massaging it as her tongue began to lap Hailey's clit.

"Oh my god Jen!" Hailey screamed as her hips involuntarily matched Jen's rhythm.

Hailey was almost embarrassed by her absolute undoing. And she held Jen's head desperately trying to find the words to beg her to stop. Jen increased her pace, loving her face being fucked with such abandon. Hailey tried again to beg Jen to stop, but instead her hands pulled Jen's face closer and the only sound to escape her lips, was a moan.

Something felt different to her, amazingly different, but it clearly wasn't her normal orgasm that was building. Jen's lips encompassed her clit, lightly pulsing as her tongue ever so gently lapped at it. When Jen moaned against Hailey's clit it was more than she could take. Hailey's back arched up off of the bed as she groaned, her toes curling, fingernails digging into the sheets as she stuck her chest into the air desperately needing her breasts to be licked. Her hips bucked wildly against Jen's face as she felt herself explode, literally. Her pussy squirted onto Jen's tongue as she continued to lick her. For Hailey, it felt like an eternity and when she finally stopped she only needed more.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Jen . . ." Hailey moaned when she could finally talk, urging Jen to kiss her, to touch her anywhere.

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers