Bad Little School Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen arose full of lust. Hailey couldn't understand why she needed more so desperately, when she had just had the most intense orgasm of her life.

As Jen kissed her, Hailey moved her hips against Jen's, grinding her clit against Jen's sopping pussy. She could taste her cum on Jen's tongue and sucked it, wildly. She could feel herself on the verge of another orgasm as Jen began to grind against her as well. Jen moaned, sucking on Hailey's breast, sliding her wet slit back and forth on top of her. Hailey reached between them and squeezed Jen's massive tits, letting her nails drag against her nipple piercing.

Hailey loved the feeling of another girl's naked body on top of her. Jen's breast pressed against her own created a feeling inside her that she had never felt before. Hailey spread her legs even wider and Jen raised her body slightly, her engorged clit touching Hailey's. Jen fucked her pussy against Hailey's, the two girls wetter than they had ever been.

"You're going to make me cum." Jen moaned increasing her intensity as she rocked faster.

Hearing Jen's words instantly made Hailey cum again, as she arched her back smashing her tits against Jen's. Jen could feel Hailey's pussy spasm and the sensation sent her over the edge, she sucked Hailey's nipple as her own pussy gushed.

The two girls laid silently for a long time, letting their fingers explore each other's body until Hailey finally spoke.

"I've never had that happen before. I've never even felt that before. I'm so sorry." She said embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry. You should never be sorry about that," Jen said cradling Hailey's head against her breast.

They laid in bed for a long time, discussing what it would be like to fuck Mr. McCabe. Hailey decided to stay the night with Jen, secretly hoping for more.

Jen knew what she wanted and knew exactly how to wrap her around her little finger. The entire dynamic between the two girls has shifted. Jen had mostly gotten what she needed from Hailey and Hailey was left wanting more. Still Jen needed to make sure Hailey was compliant and willing to do whatever Mr. McCabe wanted. She wanted Hailey on the edge of frustration for the next day.