All Comments on 'Bad Love, Good Love'

by lonelydaisy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Needs Editing

I'd suggest you find an editor next time to clean up the typos and grammatical errors, of which there are many. Such imperfections can ruin an engaging story line and turn the reader off. That said, keep writing. Practice might not make perfect but it sure makes for better.

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
Good effort

LonelyDaisy

There is a test I use for reading stories on this site. If the category, the title and description appeal to me, I start reading and continue until something distracts me. (That something can be a flaw in the story, bad writting, even things like bad spelling and syntax.) Your story was interesting enough for me to read in full eithout being distracted or disappointed.

I believe you have a nice grasp of telling a story, of making it erotic, and building likable characters.

Yes, you want to pay attention to the rigors of writing, get spelling and usage down as well as you can. I promise you that I will look forward to reading your next story, whether it is a continuation of Daisy and Aaron or it is something totally new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it!

Keep writing! You need to practice, and some editing. Also work on the flow from one thing to another. Really good first story!! Can't wait to read your next one!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous