Bad Love, Good Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to the blue tie that matched your pretty eyes?"

" Well, I had chosen than one precisely because of my eyes, but then I saw you, I thought a red tie that matched that stunning dress would be more fitting, don't you agree."

"It looks stunning, and so do you, the suit is amazing, it fits you perfectly."

"Thank you." He stopped for a few seconds, looking at me again, and this time he lingered when his eyes reached my cleavage. "Damn. I'm sorry, but... damn. Those... ummmm... things, are really big. I'm sorry but I'm a man and those are just... they look really good." He blushed a bit. "I should have kept my mouth shut, shouldn't I?"

"No! They're just boobs Aaron, quite big boobs and I know it, I'm very well aware of the size. You can grab them if you want." Okay I'll admit that one was a bit slutty, but come on!! I wanted him sooo bad.

Aaron's answer was simple, a raised eyebrow, a kinky smile and a "Maybe later I will."

"I'll remember that you know? Now we have to get going." I got up and started walking in front of him, shaking my ass far much more than what I needed too, I just wanted to make sure that he was looking at through the thin fabric of my skin tight dress and imagining what it would look like naked.

--

"No way! No! I don't believe you! You're fucking with me!"

"Daisy I swear! 4 years!"

"How am I suppose to believe that all that hotness as been single for 4 years!?!? You're 23!"

"My last girlfriend cheated on me."

"What a bitch! Was she blind or just stupid?"

"Just a whore. She needed more than one cock, and unfortunately mine wasn't enough for her. But I liked her and she broke my heart, so I promised myself I would only date girls I really liked from that moment on."

"And in 4 years... no one?"

"There's a girl." Does he mean me? Boy do I hope so!

"And have you asked her out?"

"She asked me! She even told me I could touch her boobies!" Ohh fuck yeah!! Unless some other girl was as slutty as me he likes me!

"You can, you know. The offer is still standing."

"Good to know. But I mean it. I like you Daisy. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You have the most beautiful smile, the kindest heart, you're funny, you're a though girl. Sweet, and lovely, and my god! You're sexy and smart! That's rare! You're rare, you're unique. And if it's not too soon for you after what happened I would like to have chance with you." I was blushing, I was surprised with the kindness of his words, and with the loving touch each one of them possessed.

So I got up, and sat in the chair that was closer to his, put my hand on his face, felling his soft beard and skin, passed one arm around his neck and moved closer to him, feeling his smell, his warmth at first, and then I kissed him. His lips felt better than I could have ever imagined. They were soft, sweet from the chocolate mousse he had been eating, warm and that combination make my stomach feel butterflies, and more importantly it made my pussy tingle with excitement. Then he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulled me closer and his tongue invaded my mouth, and when they touched each other it felt like an electric shock, a very good and pleasing electric shock that made my heart race, my panties get soaked and I even let out a small moan from the bottom of my throat.

"I'm sorry, now your lips are covered with my lipstick." I said as I grabbed a napkin to wipe his perfect lips.

"Don't apologize for kissing me. Ever Daisy." He put his hands on the sides of my face and leaned in slowly to plant sweet little kisses on my lips. "I think that we should get the check and go out, for a walk."

"Forgive me, Mr. Aaron David, but I was hoping that the final part of our lovely evening would be spent... well... naked, sweaty and under your sheets."

"Are you sure about that? I mean, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met. But, Daisy, my sweet flower, what you've been through was horrible. I don't mind waiting if you're only asking for that to make sure I stay interested. Because I can promise you. I am interest in you, since the very first time I walked in that coffee shop and saw you there, and listened to your voice, to your laughter, since the first time I saw your pretty smile as you said 'good morning sir' that's why I went back everyday since. That's why one day I walked in looked around and didn't see you and left, it was your day off, and I had no good reason to be there without you."

"That's very sweet Aaron. But you can trust me. I'm doing it for me too. It's been 2 months, he went to prison today, it ended today. And he's the only man I was even intimate with, and that thought is destroying me, specially when I know I like you this much. I miss making love, I want to make love to you."

"Okay, then after I pay for dinner I'm taking you home and we will make love, flower. Slowly and gently. For hours."

"That sounds lovely." I kissed him gently in the lips. "But I invited you, I'm paying. And it's not up for any sort of discussion."

"But Daisy... "

"Not up for any sort of discussion, I'm paying, next time, and the next 10000 times you can pay."

"How many dinners are you expecting to have with me?" He said playfully.

"Enough to last us a life time. Unless you find that answer creepy, because in that case... well I still want that."

"Good!" he smiled "I want it too." We kissed again, this time the touch of his lips was more loving, and it started a fire in my heart.

--

After dinner we went for a walk, only to stop 5 minutes after starting to sit in a park bench kiss some more. It felt like I had been stuck in a desert island for months and his kisses were fresh water. We decided we should go back to his place and the ride there lasted around 3 minutes, I guess he was as anxious as I was. And as soon as we walked in his hands found my breasts.

"I'm so sorry, but I had been dying to get my hands on these two ever since I met you."

"Sorry for what? I've been dying to feel your hands on them. Maybe I should let you touch them more closely, with nothing between your skin and mine."

I started to unzip my dress, and his eyes stayed glued to the movement of my hand that followed the line of the side of my body. When I was done unzipping it I took off the sleeves and it fell to the floor, revelling my lingerie. A new set I had bought specially for him, I didn't know if I was going to use it, but I was happy to have a chance too. It wasn't anything over the top, I wanted to be simple when I choose it. I had a bra and a thong on, just that, both see through, lace, red. The bra ended just above the nipple, and the thong left my ass completely exposed, not that the lace was hiding anything, it was just making it all look red. And Aaron seemed to be enjoying it because his eyes were wandering all over my body. I decided to give him a better look at it all and gave a little turn.

"Do you like what you're seeing?"

"Ummmm... I... I... fuck! Daisy... I have no words... you look so hot... and I feel over dressed. Maybe I should start undressing too, but I must warn you, my underwear isn't as... umm... revealing as yours."

"Then you can take it off too, I'm not keeping this on for the whole night, you know?"

"Thankfully! I don't think I would hold on looking at all that for too much time!"

"Hurry up, you look properly delicious in your suit but naked you have to be a treat!"

He did so, and left himself on his boxers only they were black and tight, I could see his bulge perfectly and the outline of his cock was a wonderful sight. He came close to me and kissed me again, and it was over, I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked looking genuinely concerned.

"I'm sorry, I guess this may have come out a but rude. I was laughing because, I'm wearing 6 inch heels. If I wasn't you'd have to bend down a foot and 5 inches to reach my lips."

"That sounds perfectly reasonable. You're lips are to perfect to be left unkissed."

He kissed me again and this time he picked me up, took me to his bedroom, and gently laid me on the bed. He planted another gentle kiss on my lips before moving his mouth to my neck and using a hand to caress my hard nipples.

"Ohh... that feels so good! Suck my nipples, please suck them!"

"Take of your bra, my flower, let me taste your flesh."

As soon as I took it off his hands wrapped softly around my firm globes and then he released one from his grip and moved his mouth to my nipple, and began lightly sucking at first, then he sucked harder, and too ease the light and good pain the harder sucking had caused he licked my nipple in a circular motion, and to finish he did something I had never experienced, he put his teeth around my swollen hard nipple and moved his head around it, causing friction and a pressure of pantie soaking proportions.

"Ohhh, that's amazing! I love that! Do it to my other nipple too please!"

And he did he sucked, licked and made me so wet, I could feel my juices dripping onto my ass. Then he released my nipple and began trailing a path of kisses from the middle of my boobs down to my pussy. But he decided to be a tease and once he was right where I wanted him he gave my clit a kiss, over my thong, then he took it off and his lips made contact with my aroused pleasure spot. But one kiss was all I got, because he started kissing my thighs, going very close to my pussy lips, but always moving back to my thighs. When his tongue made an appearance near my pussy lips, I decided it was enough.

"Oh please! Stop torturing me! I need to feel your mouth in me! I need it Aaron!"

His head rose from between my legs and he was smiling. "It's so much fun when you get desperate! I can see your pussy wants me, it's dripping, I'm just being mean to you."

"Well use your lips to make me scream, and stop talking!"

He lick me from my asshole to my clit in one single continuous move.

"Ohhhh shit! That's so good!"

He gave me a few more flat tongue licks, and then his tongue started to lick the inside of my vagina, going in and out slowly, making me wetter.

"You taste so good Daisy! I could spend hours eating you!"

"You won't! Not today, keep eating me now! I want to taste you too, and I want you inside me soon!"

His tongue began circling my clit, in a slow and deliciously torturing motion. I was moaning lightly, enjoying his tongue on my wet folds, and suddenly his lips shut around my little sensitive pleasure knob and he started sucking me hard and fast.

"Ohhhh fuck! Oh fuck! That's so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Fuck! Harder, suck me harder! Ohhhh shit! I'm cuuuuuuumiiiiiiiiing!! Aahhhh."

My orgasm was a mesmerizing experience, and Aaron's face was covered in my juices, so when he came up to kiss me, it was a salty sloppy mess.

"That... was... amazing... " I told him still trying to catch my breath.

"There's more where that came from."

"I sure... hope so... now it's your... turn."

I got up and left the bed, and threw him gently into the bed and got on my knees. I decided to let him have a taste of his own poison and instead of promptly removing his boxers I rubbed him with my hand through the fabric. Then I licked his entire length, and suckled the tip and made him moan and I continued to do so.

"God Daisy stop that! I see I'm not the only one who knows how to be mean! Let me feel your lips love."

I grabbed the waist band of his underwear and pulled it down and his cock jumped in front of my face, I had realized by now that it was big, but I wasn't expecting it to be massive! It was around 8 inches in length and 6.5 in girth. It had veins all long it and a big head oozing pre-cum, delicious pre-cum I assumed. To test my assumption I licked the clear liquid from his swollen head.

"Mhhhhh, oh that tastes so good!" I wrapped my mouth around his member and began slowly sucking him.

"Ohhhh, fuck! That feels amazing, you're so good at this Daisy!"

My answer was to remove my mouth from his cock and suck his balls while I stroked his length.

"Holy shit! Your mouth feels so good in my balls! Don't stop flower!"

I began using my tongue to massage his balls, I ran my thumb on his swollen head and felt his pre-cum starting to drip, so I took my mouth from his balls and started to suck his cock again, tasting his salty pre-cum. I licked it from top to bottom and then did the reverse motion, once I got to the top I sucked along the line I had made when I licked him, and then returned to sucking and licking his head.

"Oh fuck! Daisy stop! I'll cum if you continue."

I gave him one last suck and I got up to kiss him. His face was still glistening from my wetness, and the combined taste of my juices and his made that kiss the most lustful and caring experience of my life. I was back on the bed, laying, while he was positioning himself on top off me, his cock aligned with my craving entrance, but I stopped him.

"Wait. Aaron... I like you, I really like you, I don't want this to be just sex, and maybe this is a shitty time to say it but I want more."

"I want more too Daisy." He said gently caressing my face. "You're the most amazing girl I've ever met. I'm not letting you get away." He gave me a long and deep passionate kiss, that left my chest burning.

"Promise me that you won't ever do what... what Andy did... promise Aaron please... I need to hear you say it." I asked almost in a whisper.

"I will never hurt you Daisy, I won't ever treat you in such a disrespectful manor. I'll treat you like the lady you are, and I'll give you the love and the respect you deserve."

This time I was the one giving him a deep, long, passionate kiss.

"Thank you. Now make love to me, Aaron David."

His cock began to touch my vagina and I felt my whole body shiver with excitement, and he started to thrust into me I had a feeling of absolute perfection. His big hard cock was meeting me in slow, deep movements and his lips were glued to mine.

"Ohh, this feels so good. You're amazing Aaron. I love you big cock in my pussy."

He simply smiled and kissed my neck in return, and because of how he was bent to reach my neck he was now hitting my g-spot as well as rubbing my sensitive clit. The sensations were taking over me and I could feel my orgasm building up.

"Ohh, shit! That's it! Right there! Keep going just like that baby! Oooohh fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna cum soon!"

His mouth let go of my neck but his body maintained the position that was making me feel so good.

"Cum for me flower! Let me feel your marvellous tight pussy cumming around my cock!"

His words were the final stimulation I needed. Hearing him in such a raw way sent me over the edge.

"Oooooooohh fuuuucck!! I'm cuuuuuuummm... iiiiiiiiinngg! Aaaahhhhhhhh! Oooooohhhh yeeeeess! Yesss!"

"Fuck! Daisy! Your pussy is making me crazy! I'm gonna cum too!"

"Cuuummmm... insiiiide me!"

His strokes into me increased in speed and he was now fucking me hard.

"Ooooh fuck! This pussy! It's so perfect! Fuuuuuuccccckkk! Aaaaaarrrrggggh!"

"Ohh, yes, yes, yes! Give me your cum baby! All of it! Let me feel your cum inside my tight pussy! Please!"

"I'm... I'm cuuuuuummming!! Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Fuuuuucck! Oh fuuuck!"

"Your cum feels so good in my pussy!" I said before he started to kiss me once more. For the rest of the night we did nothing more. We kissed, and hugged, and fell asleep in each others arms. Having nothing, but our new found love.

*****

Hi again, I hope you liked the story, let me know how you felt about this so I can improve if I ever decide to give this a second chapter or to start a new story.

12