Bad M.I.L.F 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"We're friends, don't go there."

"I wouldn't dream of it darling." I must admit at being amazed at how quickly Carry Anne dealt with adversity. Tammy Drysdale sounded crestfallen on the other end of the line.

"You're so lucky; that moolie's got one huge, fucking cock."

"Manners dear heart; you are on speaker and he just heard every word you said."

'I'M ON SPEAKER, THAT'S SO LOW-FUCKING FUH-!!" Carry Anne cut off the speaker feature laughing as she passed me heading upstairs to her bedroom. Her conversation was lost with distance as I stood there processing everything that happened. It dawned on me that she's just ignored me after we'd fucked each other's brains out.

She come to me in the night having her way with me under her terms challenging me this morning as I stood before her prepared to end my relationship with her daughter. Somehow or another Carry Anne and I ended up in another sexual encounter that was even more steamy than the first. This woman likely in her late forties, early fifties blew past my protestations taking me on a whim with the best blow job I'd ever had. I couldn't forget how self-assured and smug Carry Anne was silently daring me to join her in the living room. Shame enveloped me after taking her doggy style in that very living room and cumming hard inside her repeatedly before falling back on my old standby as a "Certified ASS Man" waxing her huge butt. I thought of her daughter, a woman I'd been happily dating before falling into this social trap and allowing myself to be used.

My mind drifted back to the first night I'd hooked up with Crystal her daughter after a failed attempt by a friend at hooking me up with another girl. We'd found much in common with one another mentally and physically. Crystal made no bones about her love and infatuation of a particular part of my anatomy. I was allowed to use her big, meaty butt to my heart's content which ended with us leaving one another's company forty-eight hours later. Since that weekend, there was little time spent outside of each other's company. This weekend saw us apart for the first time since getting together as I'd been left alone with her mother Carry Anne.

"Excuse me young man but could you stop wallowing in self-pity and come up to my bedroom?" I'd been so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed her standing at the top of the stairs.

"That's probably not a good idea ma'am."

"Don't dawdle, hurry up." Once again, she ignored my reservations walking out of sight leaving me curious enough to follow her moments later.

Carry Anne left her bedroom door ajar and I found the interior spacious and immaculately arranged. White with oak trim with a bed and ottoman at it center, the smell of jasmine and vanilla bean filled the air. The carpeting on the floor was cream colored and plush massaging my feet as I stepped inside.

"In here, stop dragging your feet." I entered the equally large bathroom finding a standup shower and a large jacuzzi style tub sharing space in what looked like a mini spa. Crystal's parents were living their dreams with wild abandon. Carry Anne was standing inside the shower letting the water cascade over her curvy, pear shaped figure. She stared through the fogged glass door lightly running a hand over her muff and abdomen. I hated that she knew that I liked what was in front of me; but that wasn't going to stop me from acting on my lust. I lost my clothing and opened the shower door walking right into her waiting lips. Our tongues duels while my hands caressed from her cinched in waist down to the arch of her wide hips. Her butt was as big as her daughter's if not bigger. My palms covered the upper part of her wide, meaty butt failing to reach the cuff as Carry Anne broke our kiss.

"Do my back." She pushed a tiny bar of pink soap into my hand experiencing a bit of difficulty turning to face the tiled wall. Her butt brushed up against my erect cock which got caught in her crack for a few seconds of pure bliss. Carry Anne gave her hips a little shake to dislodge me ending up with her cheeks sandwiching my erection.

I did my best working the soap along her back stopping short at the swell of her immense backside. The foamy suds had run down into her gluteal cleft creating the perfect lube which we both took advantage of mashing and bumping together into a wet, sudsy mess. I used the soap on her abdomen and the underside of her right breast somehow losing the diminished pink bar as my fingers rolled a nipple. Carry Anne shuddered as I licked the space behind her ear before taking the lobe between my teeth lightly nibbling.

"That feels real, good; I like how you touch me. You touch my Crystal like this young man?" I felt her grip around my left wrist pulling my hand down to her freshly shaved muff. She pushed back into me rhythmically ever time her clit was tickled and swayed her hips tugged my cock back and forth.

"Yeah."

"Does my daughter touch you like I do?"

"Sometimes."

Carry Anne rolled her hips increasing the sensation as my lower head brushed up against her back door. I leaned forward using my weight to push her against the wall letting my member sink deeper in-between. Carry Anne dipped her hips when her lower lips were pursed together roughly before my middle finger caressed her button. She giggled and shivered a bit as her ear was molested mercilessly by my tongue.

"You're doing marvelously, I'm almost there." She was moaning bouncing on the ball of her feet jerking my cock with her butt. I was intent on getting her to cum reveling from the steam and heat. Her husband and daughter were a distant memory in this moment of mutual enjoyment. I worked my hips in a countermotion reaping the benefits.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!" She whined shivering and rocking under me nearly losing her footing. Three of my fingers roughly pumped her through her climax until she faltered sinking to her knees to find my erection pointing directly at her face. Carry Anne ran her hand through her wet hair looking up at me before teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue. She used it in a paintbrush fashion until I was fit to be tied. I gently prodded her lips with the head piercing them to be rewarded with a swirling motion for a few seconds.

"What?" I was puzzled at her hesitation.

She looked amused sticking a finger in her mouth encircling the base of my cock with three fingers stroking noncommittedly. I guess I looked as irritated as I felt because Carry Anne suddenly yanked on my cock like she wanted to rip it off before tossing it aside to bump into my thigh.

"Help me up." She ordered.

"Huh, is everything okay?"

"I-said, help me up." The sound of her voice let me know that she meant what she said in no uncertain terms. It took no effort on my part to pull Carry Anne to her feet; I stood a head and a half taller than my girlfriend's mother which meant my erection was poking her stomach. She thumped it with her pointer finger before opening the glass door of the shower for a towel. She stepped out on the plush, white rug drying her voluptuous body with no regard for me or my condition. I stood there silent as she went into her adjacent bedroom pulling a pair of white jockey briefs from a dresser.

Carry Anne had a bit of trouble drawing the briefs up her shapely, thick legs managing to pull the cotton material into place and giving herself a wedgie in the process. The briefs rode deep into her crack leaving a wealth of rear cleavage on display. She looked over her shoulder at me before slapping her left butt cheek and letting it jiggle for me. Carry Anne knew how to put on a show reaching back to bounce both juicy cheeks for my viewing pleasure. She stopped as quickly as she began giving me a disparaging look because I was stroking my meat. I raised my hands placing them against the inside of the shower door. She reached up rolling her nipples until they were visibly erect then cupping the undersides of her breasts bouncing them as well. Her blue eyes bore into me as she bounced them one at a time before using her forearms to mash them together. Her nipples were completely erect capping cookie sized areola. I wanted to take the prominent nubs into my mouth and suck as hard as I could. Carry Anne finally let them hang grabbing a large sports bra that she had to work to get her large breasts inside. Her tits bulged out of the top in a visually obscene display that prompted me to exit the shower lecherously seeking her company as she walked over to a full body mirror adjacent to her closet.

She pulled a white Adidas tennis dress as I closed the distance between us reaching up and cupping the undersides of her breasts luxuriating in the feel of the material. Her nipples were tenting the bra prompting me to roll her nipples. A throaty gasp escaped her lips before she reached up grabbing both of my wrists to draw my hands forcefully away from her tits.

"WHAT?!!" I was getting angry as she picked up her I-Phone and got behind me planting a few light kisses on my back. Her left hand reached around encircling the base of my cock stroking with rough precision. I noticed she had the phone adjacent to my cock filming the handjob.

"I don't think you should be doing that."

"Shut the fuck up." She hissed going harder and immediately getting results as several thick ropes of stringy cum spurted from the head of my cock soiling her carpet. It felt heavenly and embarrassing at the same time knowing that Carry Anne could seemingly make me cum any time she felt like it. Her skill set put her daughter to shame. The mature blonde held my penis in place filming the aftermath for a few extra seconds before letting my member drop again as she checked the footage.

"Ma'am, I don't think you should have filmed that."

"I'll take that under advisement; here, put this on." She reached in the closet grabbing a white collared t-shirt casually tossing it to me.

"This your husband's shirt?"

"Yep, hurry it up baby we have to get going." Carry Anne shimmied into the tennis dress. It fit like a body sleeve on her decadent figure.

"I don't think he's going to like this ma'am."

"So fucking what, put it on and stop giving me lip brother. We've got to get going to the country club before my family gets suspicious." I tossed it on finding it a little tight across the chest and underarms while she sat on the ottoman pulling on a pair of tennis socks along some white and blue Adidas tennis shoes.

"Come here, you've got a little something." Carry Anne leaned forward on the ottoman taking me into her mouth and cleaning my cock before pushing me aside and placing the final part of her ensemble (Adidas white sun visor) on her head. I stood there flabbergasted as she pulled a tennis racket from the closet leaving me in the bedroom.

"HURRY IT UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" She yelled from down the corridor.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers
12