Bad M.I.L.F 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers

Tammy's technique was different as she didn't close her mouth completely letting the flat of her tongue caress and massage the underside of my glans before clamp down and vacuuming her cheeks. She only seemed able to get half of me inside before I hit the back of her throat. Her approach was more methodical than anything else. Carry Anne rolled and softly squeezed my balls until I cupped the back of her head bringing her lips back to my cock.

"I'm not doing a good job?" I pushed my pointer finger into her mouth and she began fellating it. In successive moments, I had three fingers gagging Tammy as Carry Anne came up for air. Tammy didn't complain when her head was pushed back down on my cock.

"Your head sucks; you've always got by on your tits." Carry Anne commented.

"They're bigger than yours whore." Tammy responded prompting Carry Anne to lean forward and shove her head completely down until my entire length was in her throat. Tammy flailed about as her teeth nipped me before Carry Anne released her head.

"Watch your mouth; You're the lousy cunt sneaking around looking in my windows. I do you a fucking favor and this is how you act, bitch please."

"Sorry." Tammy wiped the excess spittle off her chin with her forearm. Carry Anne got up and straddled my right thigh motioning for Tammy to get between my legs.

"Show him your specialty Tammy."

Tammy was on her knees bringing her huge chest level with my member as she used a single finger to push the spaghetti strap off her shoulder. The flimsy material peeled away revealing part of her left breast as she followed the same pattern with the other strap. The satiny material drifted down to the very top of her cleavage remaining in place by the sheer volume of Tammy's chest. She stealthily reached up drawing the nightie down until her immense breasts were revealed. I not lying when I say that these things were big as watermelons. They were pendulous capped with large, saucer sized areolas that were dark hued along with thick nipples completing everything. She lifted them up from the undersides wrapping them around my cock. My length was hidden from view by her warm, spongy breasts.

"Looks like that weight bar in your pants met its match." Carry Anne commented after leaning forward and letting the contents of her mouth drool into the top of Tammy's cleavage.

Tammy interlocked her fingers tightly pushing her boobs around me. I could feel the precum and saliva lubricating my length as she massaged using a counter motion of each breasts to fully coat me. I still wanted to laugh at the semi-serious look on her face until she started bouncing her tits in my lap. Carry Anne leaned in making out with me as I palmed an exposed butt cheek. The slapping sound of Tammy's boobs hitting my crotch filled the room.

"Open up." Tammy parted her breasts revealing my cock slathered in saliva and precum as Carry Anne added more reaching down and jerking me roughly just below the head. Carry Anne followed this up by standing behind her friend leaning over to push Tammy's tits tighter around me than before.

"Now fuck those big ass titties like you mean it darling!!"

I grabbed the edge of the couch cushions arching my back as I rhythmically pumped up into the massive cleavage in front of me eliciting a sticky, wet smacking sound that went in tandem with the pillow soft, heated sensation that her breasts were providing.

"Oh my, his dick is like so fucking hard right now, Carry Anne; you gonna cum in my fucking tits Brotha? You like how these giant boobies feel on your cock, huh Brotha? OH MY, HE'S FUCKING 'EM SO FUCKING HARD CARRY ANNE!!" I hated to admit it but her trashy accent was helping bring me to the edge as my cock started peeking through the top bubbly, jiggling top of her cleavage.

"FUCK THOSE TITS; FUCK 'EM UNTIL YOU CUM, FUCK 'EM UNTIL YOU SQUIRT CUM ALL OVER THEM!!" Carry Anne's voice was hoarse and labored as she got off from the sight of Tammy's bouncing, vibrating cleavage. I could feel my rock-hard cock running along her breast bone as my thighs tightened up.

"OOOOOHHHH SHIT, IT'S CUMMING OUT; I'M CUMMING!!" The first toe curling blast shot up in a straight line hitting the underside of her chin and throat followed by successive eruptions that covered the top of her immense cleavage creating a thick, gooey lattice of milky semen. Tammy pushed the outside of her breasts against my cock massaging out the rest of the cum. She parted her huge tits revealing a nasty mess of saliva and sticky, web-like cum that coated junction between her breasts. The olive colored M.I.L.F handled me at the base rubbing and beating my dick against her puffy areolas managing to get me to weakly squirt a line of semen over the erect nipple soiling it completely.

"His fucking dick is still so hard; guys are usually done when I give 'em my tits to play with; are all black guys like this? I-I mean this just isn't normal Carry Anne; this fucking Brotha is still ready to go and all!!" She sounded amazed at my tumescence which was amazingly still pointing at the ceiling.

"Shut the fuck up and clean his cock to show your appreciation." Carry Anne ordered rubbing her crotch. Her beautiful face was flushed red as Tammy got down lower on all fours lovingly sucking and licking me clean while she watched. Carry Anne went to the kitchen and poured me another cup of soda. I welcomed it feeling dehydrated.

"Nail her right here on this fucking coffee table." Carry Anne sounded on the verge of soiling her panties.

Tammy nervously stood up looking like she wanted to run back into the bathroom while I found myself looking directly at her furred muff. Her torso was bulky enabling her to carry around those massive boobs which dipped low enough to nearly touch her navel. Her hips were thick but devoid of shape making her top half appear as if it merged with her plump thighs. Tammy was wearing some thigh high stockings and open toed pumps. She'd really thought out her ensemble going with her strengths and hiding her weaknesses.

If it weren't for her huge breasts, the woman would doubtless sport the figure of a bar of soap. Carry Anne was so much more proud of her curves willing to flaunt them. It gave her a kind of sensual power which wasn't lost on me.

"Coffee table, I don't know about all of that; it can't hold my big ole' ass, can it?" I stood up inadvertently brushing against her muff with my member. My hand reached around cupping a handful of her chunky bottom. Tammy's butt was no match for my girlfriend Crystal's monster and obliterated by mother Carry Anne.

"I ain't got too much back there hon, sorry." She didn't notice or realized that my hand remained until the other cupped the remaining, doughy cheek. Tammy shrieked as she was lifted into the air and prodded by my member. She was dripping wet allowing easy entrance as my head breached her lower lips while she locked her arms around my neck holding on for dear life.

"WHU-WHU-WHUT- WHAAAAAT ARE YOU DOING BROTHA?!!" Tammy shrieked as more of me slid inside until a good third was buried. The middle-aged olive hued woman panicked locking her arms around my neck as my large hands slid over to the back of her knees.

"AAAAAAAWWWWW JEEEZUSSSS; NO YOU DID NOT; NO YOU DIDN'T!!" Tammy's body weight caused her to sink down completely taking my girth as she tightened up in a vise-like grip. A tremor erupted through the gasping woman who sounded like she was choking to death as she came hard. Her legs locked around my waist as I leaned over placed her flat on the surface of the table. Tammy's legs trembled as I pushed her knees into her abdomen pressing against her entrance and sliding deep into her sticky confines. I went slow on purpose savoring the sticky, wet sounds of our coupling. Tammy Drysdale became a blubbering mess in seconds as I plowed into her with purpose.

"I CAN FEEL IT ALL UP IN MY STOMACH; FAAAAWK IT IS THE FUCKING END HERE, SHIT I'M GETTING MY POOR LITTLE KITTY RE-FUCKING-SIZED!!" Carry Anne clamped a hand over her mouth until she took the hint before mauling her breasts pinching and rolling her thick nipples.

"No one wants to hear your play by play Tammy; shut up and take your pity fuck." Carry Anne's face was glistening with sweat and she'd removed her visor placing it on the carpet next to her shades. The way she was mauling Tammy's huge breasts made me even harder bringing me close to another climax. Carry Anne took one of her friend's breasts between her teeth nibbling and sucking as hard as possible. This set the stacked brunette off as she went into the throws of another orgasm when Carry Anne suddenly reached down snatching my cock out of her sopping wet hole.

"SHOOT YOUR FUCKING JIZZ ALL OVER HER FAT BELLY!!" Her hand was a blur on my cock milking several thick, white hot ropes of cum instantly. The first blast shot out in a powerful straight line that was only stopped by the underside of Tammy's boobs. Carry Anne directed each successive spurt until her neighbor's tummy was a glazed mess. Tammy finished with three fingers in her snatch while Carry Anne twisted and jerked on my cock until I pried her fingers off.

"Hey, what gives? I think I had it covered; I didn't need no assist Carry Anne." Tammy sounded disappointed as my girlfriend's mother ignored her peeling her bottoms off.

"Eat it." She ordered and I began spreading her legs to get at her snatch when she pushed me back with a swipe of one of her powerful legs.

"I wasn't talking to you." Her gaze fell on a shocked Tammy Drysdale.

"Wait a minute here; I know things are a little hot and heavy right now but I-I just don't go to the same places that you're going if you get my drift doll." Tammy sat up on the coffee table looking at both of our faces. I was as shocked as she was feeling like things had veered a little off course.

"EAT-MY-PUSSY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" Carry Anne screamed desperate to get off. I shook my head in astonishment as Tammy began fellating my girlfriend's mother. She didn't even protest when a handful of her hair was grabbed into a makeshift ponytail. Tammy brought both hands up to massage Carry Anne's inner thighs receiving little moans and whisperings of encouragement. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen as my own eyes focused on Tammy's swaying butt. It was chunky looking with some visible cellulite and hard tan lines that revealed thongs as her underwear of purpose.

"Get over here and feed me some chocolate." Carry Anne begged.

I lost my shirt literally speaking following her directions to the letter stuffing her mouth full of my tumescence. Carry Anne pursed her lips together mimicking the slight resistance of a vagina as I pushed inside vacuum sucking as I drew my cock back. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe as was the two older women I was currently entangled with. Tammy had really got into giving head sucking and nibbling on Carry Anne's clit until she squirmed. She broke contact using one of her breasts to rub against Carry Anne's slit. My eyes drifted down to Tammy's wiggling ass as lust prompted me to take her from the back.

"Can I have some too, Brotha?" I stuffed my cock between her thin lips before she could finish the question finding her efforts inspiring.

"Fuck her mouth." Carry Anne ordered.

I rutted about dangerously making the middle aged Italian gag and choke until pools of precum and saliva were running from her mouth onto the carpet. Carry Anne rose giving me a deep sensual kiss as I cupped Tammy's head between my hands fucking her face with purpose.

"UUURRRGHHH; I-I NEED A FUCKING BREAK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" Tammy coughed up a wad of phlegm and precum as her mascara ran down her face in blackened tears. Carry Anne would not be dissuaded grabbing a handful of her friend's hair to draw her back into her snatch.

"Go ahead and fuck that pathetic looking ass; I know you want to baby. Your monster is gonna destroy that shit." Her words proved prophetic as I still found a little resistance bottoming out once I was inside her narrow walls. Tammy was so wet that she was leaving a creamy trail on my cock which drew out a fleshy sleeve each time I pumped outward. Tammy was an unintelligible mess in five minutes sobbing into Carry Anne's snatch. She gurgled in shock when Carry Anne's thick, shapely legs locked around her neck in what looked like a choke hold keeping her face wedged into her mound.

"WRECK THAT PUSSY (N-WORD); WRECK THAT FUCKING PUSSY AND MAKE HER RUN HOME TO HER PENCIL DICK HUSBAND!!" My efforts nearly pushed Tammy up onto Carry Anne's abdomen as I hit her with the force of a wrecking ball making her chunky, moderate sized butt jiggle and bounce wildly. My partner in crime was already stereo humping Tammy's face hard matching my cadence as she came screaming like a banshee. I managed to pull out at the same moment spraying jizz all over the olive colored ass in front of me. I leaned forward balancing with a hand on the coffee table and the other on Tammy's back. My cock was wedged between her butt cheeks still hard as a rock.

"Brotha?"

"Yes Tammy; what is it?"

"Could you, like get off a my back; you are really heavy."

"Sorry." I was wasted and completely spent opting to lay on the unsoiled part of the carpet gathering my senses. The women were just as wasted with Carry Anne running a few fingers through her blond hair before looking at her phone. She pulled the tennis dress off ignoring both of us to catch an afternoon shower in the bungalow's bathroom. Tammy Drysdale looked like she'd been mauled by a wild animal with this strange, lazy smile on her face.

"Like, fucking wow man; I ain't never been balled like that in my whole life. I always had an edge on guys because they wanted my tits, but whenever I gave 'em a chance, they shit the bed. Couldn't fuck worth a damn, premature ejaculators that wanted to cuddled after five minutes of huffing and spitting in my face. I never thought I'd meet someone that could fuck me so completely." I had a more grounded opinion of myself deciding to keep quiet to avoid any awkwardness.

"So, are you Jamaican or Nigerian or something Brotha; I gotta know or I'll just burst. Got any like, brothers at home?"

"No."

"You ever, like measure your dick; I think I might if I were you because it'd be nice to know what you're working with, Brotha." I could hear Carry Anne showering longing to join her. Strangely I was still hard as a rock when my gaze fell on Tammy sitting there cupping the undersides of her massive breasts staring off in silent reflection.

"It's big and so thick; I like the slight curve too because it hits my sweet spot every time. You've definitely got that magic stick. Man, it was worth every penny to finally get fucked proper like, Brotha."

"Fuck are you talking about?"

"Huh?"

"What are you talking about Tammy?" She looked out the corner of her eye regarding me with a pronounced sense of caution.

"Nuh-Nothing, I'm just saying that it would be worth paying to get fucked so uhm, professionally."

"How much?"

"Twenty-five hundred."

I got up throwing the adjacent bedroom door open to find Carry Anne in the buff sitting on the plush bed inside. She was counting a thick wad of cash that could have choked a horse to death. Her clothing was laid out on the bedding. Carry Anne looked over in my direction

"Yes, I know you're mad because I tricked you down here to fuck my neighbor. Yes, I took money for your services and yes, I planned the whole thing down to filming your magnificent cock in action. It's all true and I don't feel any remorse for anything I've done because I'm in love with your big ass dick. I know you're probably outraged but I can't take full responsibility for this shit; look at how you grabbed me when we met. You don't love my daughter if that's how you talk to her and well...FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!!" Her face cracked as she ranted, but I was having none of that.

"I put something in that drink I gave you too; might as well get it all out in the open, huh?" My unyielding tumescence explained I grabbed Carry Anne's payment for pimping me out to her friend counting the money silently.

"I-I thought that you'd be more inclined to fuck if you had a raging boner that wouldn't go down, sorry. You think I'm horrible don't you darling?" She continued trying to manipulate me as I looked at her nudity before stuffing the wad of cash in her mouth. Tammy hobbled to the doorway still feeling the effects of our coupling earlier. Carry Anne looked up at me wide eyed and gagged with her arms folded across her chest. I cupped her porous right breast rolling the nipple with my thumb before quickly grabbing her shoulder. Tammy made some weird panicking noise as I whipped Carry Anne around bending her over the bed. My nails dug greedily into her perfectly rounded hips pushing her massive cheeks together around my cock. I used my strength to wedge her butt into a vise-like grip roughly fucking her big ass cheeks making my cock even harder. Tammy's nostrils were flaring as she watched.

Carry Anne's back arched deeply as her head rose in reaction to the sudden intrusion into her backdoor. My hand cupped her gagged mouth as I pushed into her caring little if she enjoyed it or not. I wanted my actions to convey my feelings about her treatment of me since I'd arrived in her home. Her fists were full of the bedding yanking the covers across the bed as she moved awkwardly trying to dislodge me from her rear end. My hands slid up to her cinched in waist pounding her loudly on my meat. Loud slapping noises filled the cozy bedroom as Carry Anne managed to spit the cash out screaming loudly adding fuel to the fire.

"FUCKING HUUUURRRTSSSS; IT'S TOOO DEEP; OOOOOWWWW, PLEEEEASSE NEVER STOP FUCKING ME, MAKE ME BLEED ON YOUR GIANT DICK (N-WORD)!! OOOOHHH FAWWWK, GET YOUR REPARATIONS MOTHER FUCKER!!" Carry Anne was enjoying every fucking minute of it.

I yanked my cock out of her massive, gaped, butt nervously ejaculating all over her trembling, jiggling cheeks. She quickly shoved three fingers in her own snatch getting herself over the ledge as she continued twerking and loudly clapping her cheeks. Carry Anne rolled on her side with a wink.

"Was it good for you, babe?"

"Fuck you." I felt like a complete asshole.

"We're running a little late but I called ahead and gave them some bullshit about running some errands."

"Fuck you." She was already using a towel to wipe my excessive cum off her huge ass. There was money all over the disheveled bedding which she began collecting. I looked over finding Tammy with a hand covering her mouth.

"What are you looking at?"

"You two, you looked so beautiful together and all; I was so fucking turned on that I almost got, you know, "involved" and everything."

"Shut up Tammy."

"Check it out; I'm going on ahead so you shower up and use these keys. My bungalow is next door, number six and hurry it the fuck up, babe." She was putting her clothes on continuously talking as she stuffed the money in her cleavage.

"Wait a minute; you think you're just gonna walk out of here after what you did bitch?" Her back was to me as she shimmied into the tight-fitting dress. Her bottoms were wedged tight and deep into the crack of her humongous ass jiggling a little as she pulled the dress down over it.

"Of course not darling; but you really have to do something about that cock hon." She nodded towards my raging tumescence.

"Where you going?!!"

"Weren't you listening? I'm off to the club house to stall for time babe; be a dear and take care of this before you follow me up." She was so subtle that I didn't notice her hand caressing my cock right away. I slapped it away as she licked her fingers before grabbing her racket and leaving the bungalow. Tammy Drysdale was just inside the room taking it all in before she decided to weigh in on the situation.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers