Bad M.I.L.F 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

They wanted me to choose; Chrystal and her mother Carry Anne wanted me to select one of them the better over the other.

Everything was the same with Carry Anne's butt probably a tiny bit larger than her collegiate daughter's. Chrystal's extreme back porch was the more, muscular, and smoother of the two, but only by a slight margin. Sweat beaded up on my brow as I considered the choice while my pants tented with a powerful erection straining against my zipper. Neither woman spoke continuing to look away waiting for my choice. I barely realized that I was moving in closer now looking directly downward at both of their huge butts. The humidity in the room ratcheted up several notches as both women arched their backs expertly revealing perfect peaches between their full cheeks. I wiped some sweat from my brow fidgeting a bit as I wondered if it was some kind of setup that would end with me in the lockup. I didn't know how it was possible but I wanted to bury my face in both of their snatches. Before I knew it, I was standing over both women. I could see the barely there stretch marks on Carry Anne's hips making me ache to kiss and lick them. Chrystal had this kind of dimple at the base of her spine that I'd kissed several times since we'd started dating. I loved the way she squirmed and giggled when this secret spot was touched.

Carry Anne's puffy looking snatch was visibly wet as it had been the night she abused me in the servant's quarters. This middle-aged woman was animalistic in her determination to finish what we'd started in the kitchen earlier that day. There was a sort of sensual masculinity in the way she ground her mound against my face with this frustrated urgency that left me wondering if I was a closeted submissive. The woman was on a mission to fuck my brains out or get off spectacularly which ever came first. Carry Anne made sure that I didn't overlook her big, spongy tits as she directed traffic with her version of missionary style. Through it all, she never let down her ruse of sexual blackmail which was quite a feat considering the frightening manner in which she orgasmed that night. Yeah, she was ready to go but always seemed to be in control of any situation and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I rubbed my crotch absentmindedly continuing to survey both delectable women before me as droplets of sweat splashed against Chrystal's smooth bottom. I was reminded of my own frenzied nature the moment I found myself facing Chrystal's oversized derriere that fateful night and the fact that we both rolled right through the situation along with the weekend. We'd fucked each other silly even earning a visit from the resident advisor of the dorm and some vengeful knocking by neighbors. Carry Anne presented me with a sexual enigma in that her personality and demeanor as a mother and alternately a sexual maelstrom left me feeling that I'd failed to see her as a person. Carry Anne argued that she had every right as a human being to explore her carnal nature. This weekend had proved that much despite her suspect efforts. Which would I choose, the potential or the finished product; lady or the tigress?

"AAAAAAAWWWW FAAAAWKKK; HE'S HITTING THE FAAWWKING BACK!!" I slid in effortlessly gliding along her narrow tunnel until I bumped into the end of it with a heavy thud. Her cunt was incredibly wet with this pulsing tightness that sent shivers up my spine. I'd got my cock out quickly before the women could change their minds. The wet, sticky sounds of her contracting cunt filled the bedroom as I dug my nails into her generous backside. Tremors and motion ripples warped the shape of her humongous ass cheeks driving me even more into a frenzy. Every rough, uneven thrust was rewarded with this sort of yelping gasp of pain and pleasure as my hands slid up grasping her narrow waist. I was "RAW DAWG" and knee deep in her sopping, wet pussy finally throwing caution to the wind. Whatever would happen afterward couldn't stop me from enjoying this one last sexual repast. She was gonna get fucked so hard that she'd never forget the cock that gave her nirvana. She tried to move and twist her hips backwards into me but I wasn't having it. This was gonna be my show all the way and she was in the front row seat of the most savage fuck of her life.

"MUH-MMM-MOMMMMM-MOMMY; HE'S SOOOOO FUCKING HARD; OH, SHIT THIS MOTHERFUCKER'S FOR REEEEEAAAALLL!!" Chrystal's blonde hair was drawn into a ponytail in my fist. The car keys fell from her hand with a metallic thud on the floor.

My foot landed flat on the loveseat cushion allowing me to sink inside further than before as Chrystal held onto the back of the furniture for dear life. One of her hands hovered in the air as if she were considering pushing me away from her delectable body, but I quickly captured it in my steel grasp. I managed to ensnare her other wrist folding both arms behind her back using them for leverage to pound her even harder.

"FAWWWK!! FAWWWK!! FAWWWK!! FAWWWK!! FAWWWK!! FAWWWK!! MUH-MUMMMY; HE'S TRYING TO GET INTO MY TUMMY!! FUH-FUH, FEELINGS- FAAAWK; I FEEL IT THERE; SOOOO FUCKING-GUH-GOOD" Chrystal brought me here and she was paying the piper as I carved my name into her dripping cunt!! A massive orgasm suddenly ripped through her pear-shaped body as she went into a screaming fit which degenerated into happy sobbing. I released her arms drawing my own back to her cinched waist squeezing and massaging the soft flesh there. Chrystal wiped a hand across her mouth cleaning up a web of spittle that dripped from her mouth in a web.

"This is how I fuck your daughter, bitch!"

I turned my attention to her mother letting Chrystal go limp against the back of the seat as I looked Carry Anne dead in the eye. My cock was still sheathed inside Chrystal who was breathing hard and ragged. Carry Anne's face still had the same impassive look with a slight bit of difference. It took me a moment but I noticed her eyes seemed larger than before emphasizing the crow's feet at their corners. Her lips weren't positioned in the smirk I'd come to know over the last two days. They were simply straight leaving her to appear somewhat unaffected by the sight of her daughter being ravaged. Carry Anne's tongue slid out wetting her lips; appearing like some shark's fin before submerging again. I looked down at my ex-girlfriend noticing a satisfied half grin on her face. Her tongue also outward coating her lips with a thick sheen of saliva. I followed my Chrystal's gaze up to her mother's face before looking back at Carry Anne who greeted me with a knowing wink.

"Motherfucking-I'm so stupid."

My palm collided with Chrystal's backside making it wobble and jiggle as I spanked her ass with authority. Once her cheek was reddened, I relented as a bit of humanity crept back into my psyche before I noticed she was bobbing and wagging her monstrous butt while sucking on a thumb.

"Oh, you like that, huh BITCH?!!" Her jiggly left ass cheek received and even harsher treatment as I slapped the shit out of it until my hand was sore. Chrystal has gasping and half giggling at my anger with both of them. Carry Anne's face was resting on her fist as she took it all in with a sense of the whimsical. My nails dug into her juicy cheeks as I pushed inside matching the intrusion with a thumb in her rear.

"Oh, you'll never get her respect if you don't do it right; she is my daughter after all." Carry Anne commented.

Carry Anne leaned over never taking her blue eyes off mine as she reached down spreading her daughter's massive cheeks to reveal Chrystal's backdoor. She drooled a steady stream of saliva onto her brown eye before looking up at me in an open invitation to sodomize her daughter. Her gaze caught mine hypnotically for seconds boring deep inside until I had to look away as I pushed inside Chrystal's bowels unimpeded.

"YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH, FUCK MY AAAAASSSSS!!" Our escapades the night before no doubt primed my duplicitous ex for the focused reaming she received as her mother looked on approvingly.

"She's feeling it now; but you have to keep it up if you want her respect; nothing says loving like a good ass fucking." Carry Anne instructed peering directly at the junction where my body met her daughter's.

"That what you need, "Mrs. McIntyre, huh?" I snapped back taking umbrage at her attitude.

"What do you think?"

"I think- I think I'm fucking your little girl in the ass, baby!! You like that shit, huh?"

"Is it important that I like it; that what you need to get off?" She asked clinically.

"BITCH!!" Chrystal groaned under me as another tremor rocked her body making her tighten up around my length.

"Yeah, I hear that a lot, young man; you talk to your mother like that?"

"NOOOOO!!" Chrystal was shivering as more orgasmic tremors worked their way through her voluptuous frame. Carry Anne was squeezing and groping every bit of her daughter's huge ass while I pounded away.

"Don't you think it's disrespectful to call someone's mother a bitch right in front of them?"

"Don't you think it's weird that you're playing with your daughter's ass in front of her boyfriend?" I shot back inwardly patting myself on the back for the quick turnaround.

"Just admiring my handiwork." Carry Anne seemed nonplused.

"That's fucked up, ma'am."

"About as fucked up as luring some self-important fuck twit up to my house to serve as my dildo for the weekend. Man, you're so easy I didn't need instructions. I kept thinking the whole time we were fucking; "Why don't he just SHUT UP and FUCK?"-What an incredible cock unfortunately attached to a fucking poser!!" Her assessment hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Mom!!" Chrystal gasped.

"He's so fucking beautiful, strong and well-endowed the way a woman dreams about; but he's got this stupid moralistic code that inhibits him from realizing the plain truth about all of this."

"Oh, and what's that, Carry Anne?" I was salty looking back and forth between both women.

"MOM, DON'T!!" Chrystal warned.

"No one gives a fuck homie; you are here for our sexual gratification and nothing else. Chrystal gave you one hell of an endorsement after test driving you for three months, baby. So, I had to see for myself and you didn't disappoint."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!" I was frozen in place staring at both of them.

"It's not?"

"No, I-I Uhm; wanted you to meet my parents because..." Her words trailed off as she looked away.

"If I taught you one thing, it's taking responsibility for your actions. Man, you're probably the most weepy, emotional dildo I've ever seen in all my years. That last guy, what was his name? Eh, I think it was Phillip if I'm correct; now he was ready from the moment you brought him in last summer!! If only he had this guy's cock, but seven inches wasn't too bad."

"SHUT UP MOM!!"

Chrystal's protestations devolved into a series of ragged, gasps and gurgles as I made short work of her back door while staring her mother in the eye to let her know what I thought of her analysis of my character. I yanked my cock out of her reddened ass pointing it at Carry Anne's face jerking furiously until a thick rope of cum exploded in her face soiling her visage. Two more spurts accompanied the initial one as she reached up wiping her round face coming away with a cum-webbed hand.

"Why young man, how dare you!"

"Fuck you ma'am." I grabbed a handful of her blond hair tapping my cock against her cheek as I noticed Chrystal looking on with this kind of smirking approval. I kept tapping my cock on her mother's face and rubbing it against her lips until she took my inside almost all the way to the base. Carry Anne vacuumed her cheeks around my length twirling her tongue on my urethra and sucking me clean. She reached up a few times to handle my girth but I swatted her hand away.

Chrystal sat beside up watching as she masturbated, rubbing her mound in a circular motion until she noticed me watching. She was different than I'd known her before; perhaps revealing her "true self" after so much subterfuge. She didn't protest even when I gave Carry Anne a few rough pumps of my hips to gauge her response squinting tightly as her fingers worked harder. I relented allowing her mother to breathe before shoving my cock between Chrystal's waiting lips. Her lips were obscenely stretched around my thickness as torrents of saliva and precum ran down her reddened chest. I found Carry Anne mimicking her daughter's actions masturbating furiously at the sight of her younger clone being throated.

"Like that bitch; like watching your kid choke on fucking cock, huh?" Carry Anne nodded profusely copulating herself with three fingers as I fucked her daughter's face mercilessly.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" She blurted out unable to control her mounting lust.

I let my inner demons take over drawing my ex-girlfriend's face forward until her nose was nearly touching her pelvis. Carry Anne appeared excited leaning forward as I released her gasping daughter to cough up a bit torrent of frothy spittle on the carpet.

"Put it back in."

"What?"

"PUT IT BACK IN!!" Chrystal begged still coughing as I shoved myself back inside completely throating her. I didn't know what was happening as things started to take on a familiar feeling. She had lowered her arms acquiescing to my actions as her mother fondled her right breast watching with voyeuristic intensity. I quickly disengaged from Chrystal shoving my member towards Carry Anne who pounced taking me whole as her daughter wiped an arm across her lips.

"Do your fucking job; bitch!!" Carry Anne ramped up her actions following my orders as Chrystal turned her huge butt in my direction assuming her earlier position on the love seat.

"Want some fucking dick, whore?" I asked watching this creature that was formerly my girlfriend wriggle and arch her back making that meaty rear jiggle and loudly clap. She alternated this action by rubbing her puffy cunt.

"Yeah."

"I-I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" I yelled as she twisted and bounced her hips.

"PLEASE FUCK ME; FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" Chrystal sounded desperate as I shoved my cock deep inside her cunt finding it so wet that her liquid lust squirted out displaced by my pounding member. My fingers drunk in her curvy hips yanking her viciously backward into my crotch. I could feel her body tensing up under me as she began to go into the throes of a massive orgasm. I quickly snatched my cock out of her quickly inserting it inside a game Carry Anne who quickly climaxed from the visual stimulus alone. He thick, meaty ass bounced mercilessly as motion ripples moved across its smooth surface. Her rounded hips rolled and trembled as I held her cheeks apart literally spearing her sweet spot.

"I WAS ABOUT TO CUM!!" Chrystal screamed indignant at the interruption.

There was a desperate look on her face as she angrily watched me pounding her mother into oblivion. Carry Anne was game spreading her powerful, shapely legs further apart to accommodate me. The head of my cock thumped the end of her tunnel savagely as she yelped her approval. Chrystal was becoming incorrigibles rising to her knees on the cushions with a hand covering her mound.

"This what you wanted, huh Chrystal? Wuh-Wanted me to show your fucking mom a good time, huh bitch?!!" She bounced on her haunches measuring my words, masturbating furiously. Carry Anne continued rolling and bouncing her hips putting a sort of twisting motion on my shaft that was heavenly. This mature woman knew what she was doing and how to get results, but I didn't want to cum with her.

"Look, I'm sorry but it's just something we do!! I really do care about you but it was my turn this time!!" She confessed watching my actions more than my face.

"How, many-How many guys, huh?" I demanded.

"YOU'LL BE MAD; DON'T ASK!!" Chrystal begged reaching over to lay a palm flat on the curve of her mother's butt.

"I'm a dildo; that right Chrystal?"

"Well, guys do it to women all the time; make us your filthy, little sex toys and what's wrong with us girls taking a little back?" I was equally offended by her answer as well as the fact that she was still masturbating.

"KEEP DOING THAT SHIT; I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD ON YOUR COCK!!" Carry Anne was tightening up around me like a vice but I quickly removed my cock shoving it into her daughter's mouth. I wrapped her blonde hair around my fist releasing my seed into her mouth. Chrystal was definitely her mother's daughter pursing her lips to drain me. I pulled out of her hungry maw soiling her face with copious amounts of jizz. A thick blast of oily, ooze hit the bridge of her nose running down the side of her cheek while a second followed glazing her face. Carry Anne quickly jumped forward sucking desperately on the head of my cock before I snatched it away. Chrystal scooped my jizz from her face wantonly ingesting it while her mother licked a trail on her cheek clean. The sight was too much as I felt somewhat sick and nauseated. The women sat back observing me in silence, waiting.

"Chrystal, I never thought of you as anything but my soulmate; my lover and a future wife."

"Sorry, I thought we could have some fun initially; but you were so cool and easy going with the dick I was looking for all this time. It's just that you were so fucking uptight that I thought mom..." Her words trailed off.

"Could what, train me?"

"You make everything sound so, sinister but don't stand there acting like you didn't enjoy everything that happened between us." Carry Anne sounded a little put off as she came to her daughter's rescue.

"You could have been honest with me from the start." I countered.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!"

"You never gave me the chance, Chrystal." She looked away at my words.

"You would have labeled her a whore." Carry Anne interjected making me laugh uncharacteristically.

It wasn't just any laugh welling up from the depths of raw conscious truth, realization, blah, blah blah and all that shit. In seconds I was laughing maniacally in both of their faces. Both women looked puzzled sitting side by side, looking like clones. Chrystal appeared about to speak when her mother silently nodded silencing her. Something about this wholly, implausible scenario struck me funny as I took a seat between both of the women reclining backward. I looked over at Chrystal who still appeared confused and probably unsure of my sanity. I managed to cease the manic giggling that rattled her before cupping her chin to kiss her softly on the lips. She flushed red putting a hand up to her cheek as I turned looking her mother in the face. Carry Anne manifested a stoic, hard expression that broke the moment my tongue entered her mouth. She knew how to kiss passionately sucking on my bottom lip as her daughter leaned forward only to have four of my fingers gag her lovely mouth while I was busy.

When my fingers were sufficiently glazed with her saliva, I applied them to my shaft slowly stroking it back to fullness. Carry Anne leaned adding her own glaze to the head of my cock in a sustained stream. Both women were turned partially towards me with their arms draped over the back of the love seat watching my progress intently. My cock was coated with precum and the combined saliva of both women. Chrystal was the first to reach in handling my member which didn't surprise me considering her actions since we'd started dating. Carry Anne took this as a sign of consent adding her hand seconds later as both women worked me softly. I leaned back stretching, placing my arms along the back of the seat letting them have their way. Carry Anne's lips found my own in a torrid entanglement of tongues while her daughter sucked and nibbled on my peck taking a nipple between her teeth. The mother's fingers pinched my other nipple sending a jolt to my cock before she turned her focus to an available ear sinking her tongue inside and making me squirm. Chrystal's began sucking hard on my neck as her mother impaled herself on my lap.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers