Bad M.I.L.F 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips rolled and ground into me with purpose as she locked her arms around my neck pressing her body against me hard. Chrystal's head appeared over her shoulder as she wantonly shoved her tongue into my mouth. Carry Anne was rubbing and caressing the back of my head as she worked her wide hips into my crotch making her daughter even hot and bothered to suck on an available earlobe. Before I knew it, Chrystal's hands appeared in front of me groping and squeezing her mother's larger breasts. She'd reached under her mother's armpits from behind pinching and distending her thick nipples making her cunt tighten up around me in pulsing spasms. The older woman's round face was flushed as her eyes rolled up in her head from the stimulation. Carry Anne shocked us both as she went into a screaming fit roughly bouncing on my erection until her climax subsided. Chrystal was on a mission dropping to her knees quickly to pull my cock from her mother's snatch throating half of it as her mother moved to the side still shivering.

Chrystal palmed my inner thighs pushing them apart before facing away from me to impale her huge, meaty butt in my crotch. Carry Anne was suddenly behind the love seat capturing my wrists and pulling backwards so that I wouldn't be able to grab her daughter's big butt. Chrystal was lurched over with both palms flat on the carpet bouncing her massive donk on my erection as hard as she could. Her back was beet red from the exertion as her jiggling, rubbery butt hid my cock from view. The sight proved too much as I began to go into the throws of my own mounting climax. Chrystal was yelping and whimpering with delight as my hands were quickly released. She clumsily fell forward landing on her hands and knees with a visible pussy gape. Carry Anne scrambled down on her knees cupping my balls as she jerked my cock hard while Chrystal twerked her ridiculous butt right below me. The older woman's fist moved in a blur adding a twisting motion as I started gasping. Carry Anne inched closer pressing her abs against my thigh intent on getting her reward from my dick. My foreskin was taking a beating as she leaned in slurping hard on my member in three loud, wet, repetitions. She seemed to know the exact moment pointing my raging erection directly at her daughter's bouncing butt.

The first burst exploded out in a powerful spurting stream that hit the broad side of Chrystal's left ass cheek while Carry Anne directed several more ropes dead center on her Rubenesque daughter's gluteal cleft before she pounced sucking out the rest. Chrystal continued shaking and jiggling her butt causing my spunk to run down her crack into her peach. Carry Anne's fingers dug into the pliant flesh of the huge ass cheek kneading it as she licked it clean of semen before digging into her crack and subsequently fellating her in a blatant disregard for society's taboo mores. I watched Carry Anne with two handfuls of her daughter's massive cheeks obscuring the older woman's face.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK; MOMMMMMMYYY WE'RE BEING NASTY IN FRONT OF- AAAAHHH FAAAWK; I'M CUMMING MOMMM!!" Chrystal collapsed on her stomach as Carry Anne rolled through the motion inserting three fingers into her snatch. I watched completely addled as my ex-girlfriend flailed about on the carpet before squirting profusely. Carry Anne sat back on her haunches looking at her handiwork.

"Baby, I'm sorry about everything; we agreed that I'd only have the one night but I got greedy and fucked it all up." Carry Anne ran her unsoiled hand through her blonde locks.

"We both fucked it up mom; I should have just told him."

"Yeah maybe you're right darling; his cock is fucking perfect now and we've lost it because we're such sluts."

"So, we're going back to touring Jamaica and shit, huh mom?" Chrystal had rolled on her side rubbing her mother's thigh lovingly. They both sat there talking l wasn't still in the room, but I wasn't surprised at this point opting to take it all in as they shored up their relationship.

"I don't know; maybe..." Carry Anne cupped the undersides of her breasts deep in thought.

"Hey, you two bitches do realize I'm still sitting here, right?"

"You hate us, don't you? You're probably thinking some shit calling us fucking loser hillbillies because you saw mom do me, right motherfucker?" I arched my back stretching as I pondered her words with a knowing smile.

"You don't care what I think."

Both identical women looked at one another as Chrystal roused rising back up on all fours. Carry Anne leaned forward on all fours as both women faced away from me putting their heads together presenting me with another enticing view of the huge rumps. They were whispering to one another casually waving their butts in my face before rising on their knees in unison. Chrystal and her mother pushed between my legs kissing and sucking on my inner thighs. Chrystal took my balls in her mouth while Carry Anne throated me pushing her nose into my pubic hair. Both women worked wonders on my abused tumescence getting it partially erect. I was beginning to think I really would be sterile after the weekend with these insatiable women was over. One of them was twirling her tongue on my taint and I didn't care to even find out. Carry Anne began rubbing my cock on her breasts smearing my spunk everywhere before offering a tit to her college aged daughter. Chrystal rose pushing my cock into her mother's cleavage before adding her own breasts. I watched as both women leaned in sensually making out. They worked, pumping their tits against my trapped cock in perfect unison until I was ready to pop.

"Come here, you!!" I had other ideas grabbing a fistful of Carry Anne's blonde hair dragging her to the bed caveman style. She looked incredulous at being manhandled and tossed on her daughter's bed. I mounted her bottoming out on the first stroke and rolling my hips into her pelvis. This got a definite reaction as she locked her arms around my torso digging her nails into my back as she began sobbing loudly. I could feel her cunt snapping down on my length letting myself remain immobile until it seemed it tightest before pounding her mercilessly in quick bursts. The middle age woman sounded like someone was gutting her as her nails dug furrows into my back. Her thick legs locked into the small of my back nearly snapping me in two as she began crying in earnest. Chrystal leaned in lying on her belly on the other side of her canopy bed, lovingly cradling her mother's head.

"Mom, you okay; why are you crying?" She looked like she would cry from watching her mother getting railed into an emotional state.

"OOOOHHHHHH, IT'S FEELING SO GOOOOOOODDD; SOOOOO FAWKING GOOD!! HE'S REEEALLY FUCKING MY PUSSY, HUH-HAAAARDDD!!" The rest of her words became meaningless gibberish as Chrystal wiped away her mother's tears before kissing her softly.

"You're so pretty mom; take that fucking cock like the slut you taught me to be." Chrystal encouraged continuing to coddle her mother with light kisses while caressing her cheek. Carry Anne locked her arms around my neck drawing me in for some deep, sensual kissing. Chrystal dipped in getting some affection as well with hungry lips. Carry Anne suddenly convulsed bucking up into me as she orgasmed loudly before her limbs lost strength falling to her sides on the damp bedding. Her cunt pulsed around my still erect member while Chrystal rolled over on her back with her head upside down adjacent to her mother's.

"Bring my cock here; fuck my brains out too." I obliged her wondering how my stamina had gone up a hundredfold. Chrystal stretched on her back raising her hands over her head as her thick, shapely legs parted. I'd done the job on her finding it too easy sinking inside her to the hilt. She was impossibly wet and slimy with wet, sticky queefing sounds filling her bedroom.

"No, I want it in the other hole." She sounded playful and childlike as I used her excess wetness for lubrication. I slid upward until my balls were cradled on either side by her buoyant cheeks. Chrystal's legs hung in the air waiting for me to grasp her ankles. The feeling of her cushiony ass cheeks added another welcome sensation to our coupling.

"Fuck my ass right; fuck it good." Her dirty talk didn't sound forced to me anymore as I realized I was seeing "true self" after so many months of dating. I gathered her calves together lying behind her as she rolled into a fetal position on her side taking everything I had to give. I didn't want her to see my face.

"I love being filled up like this; yeah, baby doing it just the way I like." She cooed as I hooked an arm behind her knee drawing her shapely left leg into the air. Her meaty butt was wedged against my abdomen and crotch as Chrystal reached over caressing her half-conscious mother. Carry Anne rolled over watching our progress with an approving smile.

"I could never get tired of watching that big ass cock; baby, you're gonna be sitting on a pillow for a month." Chrystal whimpered covering her face with both hands.

"What's wrong Chrystal?" Carry Anne caressed her daughter's blonde locks.

"Wuh-What happens when we stop fucking, mom?" Carry Anne scratched her head before looking at me quizzically.

"So, what are you gonna do, stud?" She asked plainly.

I rolled Chrystal on her stomach mounting her in the prone position. Her monstrous, thick cheeks were reddened and bruised cradling my erection perfectly as I pushed methodically into her rear door. Carry Anne rolled over on her stomach inviting me inside as I spent the next twenty minutes alternating between both women.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING; GET ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW AND SLAP THOSE BIG ASSES TOGETHER!!" I growled at both women, mother and daughter followed my directions perfectly getting into doggy position facing opposite sides of the room. They began slapping their huge asses back into one another while I quickly squatted over them pressing my cock between their clashing cheeks. Both women knew where I was going with this shit tightly wedging their asses together around my pumping member. I bounced for a few minutes before spraying both women's donks with my milky glaze. With this, I knew I was finished for the day at least if not the month. Fuck, I was probably done for a few months. Chrystal and Carry Anne continued bouncing their butts against one another creating this kind of sticky web between their bodies as I sat on the battered love seat. The entire room reeked of nasty sex. We were drenched in sweat and everything else.

"So, what now?" Chrystal asked.

I cracked my aching joints a little more looking in the direction of the bathroom. Both women were silent watching my every move as I stood and walked into Chrystal's bath which was not as large as her mother's private domain, but still spacious. There was no doubt in my mind about these two women as I silently reflected while showering. I'd left the door open for their viewing pleasure realizing what I was to them. Chrystal was the first to enter staring oddly at my face as she squeezed in beside me taking the soap and lathering up my chest.

"You hate me; you know-for tricking you and everything?" She asked, her brow furrowed.

"Do my back." I ordered turning to face the tiled wall allowing her to work the soap into my back. I pulled her wrist down to my cock knowing how much she wanted to handle it. She feigned washing my body before closing her fingers around my semi-erect shaft.

"I really did like you." She offered.

"But you love this, don't you?" My hand covered hers, guiding her stroking motions.

"I'm serious; we clicked on so many levels physical and uhm, mental."

"Sure, we clicked so much that you wanted your mom to get in on the action." I replied devoid of emotion.

"Yeah, I know how it sounds, but she really knows how to get a man to like, his full potential-sexually. Bet you never even thought about how much stamina you've had over the last few days, huh?"

"What?"

"Look everything's coming out anyway; so, I just let her do her thing with your dick and before you ask; there was nothing wrong with you before. I guess I wanted a tweak to get you even further up the scale because I'm multi-orgasmic as fuck." I shifted under the hot spray of the shower head turning until I could look at her face. Our lips mashed together in the steamy confines of the shower. It was wholly therapeutic for my body.

"We're done, aren't we?" Chrystal stood under the spray as I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist on the way out. I didn't answer her, didn't if I wanted to after all the deception.

"You like mom better than me?" She asked, getting nothing back.

"ANSWER ME!!" She screamed through the deluge of water before crouching down in the shower covering her face.

I found Carry Anne having a cigarette as she reclined on her daughter's bed. I went into my bag pulling out a fresh change of clothing, dressing silently. Carry Anne watched without a word as I finished dressing before turning to her for some moments. I just wanted to take it all in one last time as a lightbulb flashed in my head.

"What?" Carry Anne asked.

"Where is he?" That familiar smile formed on her lips framed by the crow's feet at either side. She mashed her cigarette out unceremoniously on her daughter's bedside table before standing and walking to an adjacent closet. It was one of those narrow closets with venetian blinds that you kept bath towels and other toiletries inside. She looked over her shoulder at me before opening the closet to reveal Mr. McIntyre inside. The man was nude, shrink wrapped and duct taped to a standing dolly with his genitals exposed. The front of the adhesive tape and plastic was covered with his semen. He couldn't respond due to a ball gag in his mouth.

"He likes to watch." Carry Anne casually explained. She reached up removing the gag so that he could speak.

"Uhm, heading out?" He looked embarrassed and humiliated.

"Yeah, I-I uh, think I'm gonna go."

I snatched the keys off the carpet as Carry Anne lit up another cigarette. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. The sound of the shower filled the room and accompanying corridor as I walked to the end of the stairs. I paused for a minute to look at the house from the top of the stairs drinking it all in. I tossed my bag in the backseat and was soon driving up to the gate. My phone rang a couple of times but I didn't answer pulling up to a cross street for a little surprise. Tammy Drysdale was out walking a small purse dog in the dusk hours. She was wearing a track suit that did little to hide her large breasts. Almost on que, our eyes met for the briefest of seconds. Tammy looked like a dear caught in the headlights stopping in front of my vehicle peering at my face. I let her look before mashing my fist on the horn shocking her and the diminutive animal who began barking as she yanked it across the street. The rest of my trip home was uneventful.

*************************************************************************************

The toll taken on my body finally caught up with me as my knees buckled while walking up the stoop to my apartment. Chrystal had left a total of sixty messages on my phone during the long drive home. I was burnt out and in no mood for any additional drama opting to figure something out after a good night's sleep. I was reminded of my ex-girlfriend's disdain for cleaning noticing her discarded clothing on the floor along with some of her panties. I dropped my bags picking up a few of her things before exhaustion forced me to crash on the couch. The lights were on when I came inside and I figured they'd been left on three days prior. I almost melted into the couch before I realized a bundle of Chrystal's clothing was still in my fist. Gray leggings with a thin pink stripe down the side puzzled me as I couldn't recall ever seeing her wearing them. Some lacy, bikini style panties were still in the crotch of the leggings. Her perfume lingered in the air, some unfamiliar sweet smelling fragrance. It was unfamiliar to me at the moment and unimportant as my eyes settled on an open gym bag beside the couch.

I rifled through it finding more clothing along with some personal effects as the road miles faded from my mind. I looked around noticing a phone plugged into a nearby wall outlet. It was wrapped in an annoying Hello Kitty shell charging. My head cleared further as I realized the shower was running at the end of the corridor. I snagged a Louisville slugger from the closet behind the door slowly creeping down the hall until I was outside the door.

I hesitated for a moment weighing the bat in my hands before pushing the door wide open.

"Who are you?" She was all of five foot two with a wealth of curves packed onto a pronounced pear shaped frame that struck me distinctly familiar. The rounded, cherubic face with a slight smattering of freckles across her thin nose was particularly fetching. The wide curve of her hip announced her rather ponderous backside in dramatic fashion. Her shoulder length hair was curiously dyed with the colors of the American flag in strips of red, muted white and blue. Even though she was as naked as the day she was born and the fact that I was holding a baseball didn't seem to deter this smiling nymph. I noticed a gap in her teeth.

"Courtney; Chrystal's little sister? I'm visiting the campus on a tour and she said I could stay here with you two?"

"No."

THE END?