All Comments on 'Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 02 - The New Batch Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Yes!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 6 years ago
Hmmm

There's only one rational and mature response to having your raper pass out in front of you... bang her back, up the butt!

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 6 years ago
Is This The End..?

Is this the end of this series or should we wait for another.

Please reply...

mondotokenmondotokenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Is This The End..? Is this the end of this series or should we wait for another. Please reply...

There will be more to this series; been busy in my real life which is making it even harder to keep putting out new content. I haven't forsaken this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ehh

It's hot but I feel like this dude is being an ass now. Like obviously it's not too much of an issue if you fucking her grandma now. You just rocked this ol bitch's world and then you treat her like scum but she wasn't scum when you were balls deep. He doesn't have to love her but damn. After that I'd at least listen to what she had to say. You dicked her down, it wouldn't hurt to have some post sex conversation to a person you shared your body with. That was my only gripe. The fact that this felt extremely cold to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous