All Comments on 'Bad M.I.L.F'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That final sentence wa an excellent ending

It was a fun read and a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesone!!!!!!

This needs another part with more humiliation. Family trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope the sisters get a chance at him and then the real deal. I was hoping Dad would get to take a taste of his cock and make him cum all over his face as daughter walks in.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

I love you mondotoken!

Ps in that last maneuver - the female never turns around to have her back face towards the male, does she? So the male has his cock bent all the way...doesn't that like hurrr...oh what am I saying? I love you mondotoken!

Except that Wondercock never showed the old dude his dick or shat in his post-box... Well, at least he fucked both his wife and daughter - that should count for something.

I love you mondotoken!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Okay. Figured out the yoga they were doing. Hehe. Yeah, that would be a selfie moment.

Shot for story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cant get enough

the dynamics of this tale have me truly hooked! Thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never known a black dude si slow and clueless!!

I'm not convinced by this black dude who appears too slow and, if I should say, quintessentially "unblack" in his sexual instincts! Is he an upper middle class private school educated, ivy league college type of nerd or something? First of all, with his phat booty girlfriend he's always acting a step too slow, inanely expressing surprise at what she says in the middle of being jacked off (who does that?), and still needs coaxing by the big titty fat booty mum rather than rise to the occasion and give that older horny bitch a fucking pounding! I know we black men aren't all alike, but this dude here is totally unrelatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok...

Ok. I'll try the next chapter. I hope you lose the "brackets n word close brackets" bullshit. The word you are looking for is "nigger" and a Woman shouting in passion is hardly the time for children to look for a reason to pretend to be offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
'Shut up fool." Chrystal went'

Was Crystal BA Baracus in disguise?

BwcswflBwcswfl11 months ago

Love this story, mainly because the mom sounds like the description of Ryan Connors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad M.I.L.F Series Info