Bad M.I.L.F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I'm sure you'll like sleeping in the servants' room; Rosa is on vacation so there shouldn't be any problems." Chrystal looked like she would explode at his suggestion.

"REALLY DADDY; YOU'RE MAKING HIM SLEEP DOWNSTAIRS!!"

"What are you so upset about, I just assumed you two had a loving, respectful and chaste relationship. I know this fine gentleman RESPECTS my DAUGHTER enough not to have relations with her outside of marriage the way things are supposed to be. It would upset me greatly to find out someone is sullying my baby girl's good name." I remembered that he had a great many weapons and didn't want to test my luck. His actions were designed to make me leave the house in righteous indignation.

"I'M A GROWN WOMAN AND I-I!!" Chrystal was stammering caught off guard by a parent's rational explanation.

"Settle down honey; I think it's a little too late to pull up stakes just yet. Robert we're going to have a talk about this later; you've really outdone yourself tonight!!"

"Look no disrespect intended but somebody's got to think of our little girl and what's one little night anyway?" He sounded as smug as he looked.

"I can't believe you don't trust me daddy; you never do this with your other kids." I'd noticed some photos on the mantel of their fireplace showing the other sisters gathered in family gatherings. Chrystal had two older sisters and one younger eighteen-year-old off on a weekend snowboarding.

"Checks and balances honey, sometimes kids get a little frisky that's all. So, the house alarm will be activated down here and its connected to my cell. Never can be too careful about intruders you know." I felt like pushing my fist into his smug face but he would have expected that too. No, I'd sleep the night and leave in the morning whether Chrystal left with me or not.

"Good night "sir", thanks for having me this evening. Think I'll turn in early if you don't mind."

"Not at all." He held up his cell showing me the alarm display. Chrystal's mother was whispering in her daughter's ear for a few seconds before she bolted upstairs sobbing.

The servants room was at a corridor down the hall from the kitchen and laundry room furnished with a decent television and a day bed. There were some comforters folded on top of the bed that I made use of feeling every bit humiliated as Robert McIntyre intended. I didn't know if my ego and sense of self-respect would allow my relationship with Crystal to survive. Then my mind drifted to her mother Carry Anne blackmailing me into going down on her. I'd never seen two women so similar and it'd cost me falling into her thrall. Well, thankfully it was over and I'd never tell anyone about being owned by some M.I.L.F. But she had such a thick, plush butt that mirrored her daughter's. I wondered what was under her clothing remembering that she differed only in bust size dwarfing her daughter by at least three cup sizes. I drifted off pondering something unthinkable and deviant.

"Wake up."

"Eh?"

"Wake up beautiful." I figured that Chrystal snuck downstairs to my bedroom becoming increasing anxious when Carry Anne's face came into view as the darkness cleared from my eyes. She seemed to be studying my face with a sort of curiosity backlit by the night light plugged in at the doorway. The illumination gave her sort of an ethereal glow that was ultimately ruined when I realized that she was fondling me. I would have called out but she placed her free palm over my mouth. She was methodically stroking me to full hardness never breaking eye contact.

"I told you that I'd see you later; tell me you're not surprised."

"But Mrs. McIntyre, your husband!"

"Don't worry about him; you know why I'm here, right?" There was a predatory glint in her eyes that gave me pause.

"You're serious?!"

"You know why I'm here, right?!!" There was edginess in her voice.

"Mrs., McIntyre?"

"Don't fuck me around brother; you know why I'm here, right?!!"

She held up what appeared to be her husband's cell showing me the app that controlled the security system that was currently on down stairs. Her eyes were piercing with single minded intent averting only to glance at my tortured erection. She maneuvered me into a sitting position before straddling my face with a sense of urgency. Once again, I found myself staring at her snatch.

"Eat it." Carry Anne demanded pressing herself against my face. I can't explain what came over me but I lost myself in her loins licking and nipping at her clit, using my tongue on her walls. Her hands roughly palmed the sides of my head as she moaned and gasped. In moments, it became apparent that Carry Anne was humping my face. I didn't know what to do feeling flustered and confused at what was occurring.

"Shit." Carry Anne stepped down on the floor snapping her fingers for me to place the comforter on the floor. She was wearing a sheer slip that stopped at her thighs which she slipped over her head revealing her nude body. I couldn't lie that what I saw didn't impress me, a Rubenesque vision of womanhood backlit by the soft blue of the night light. She mirrored her daughter in every way except for an impressive set of large breasts still sitting high on her chest. Her pink dimpled areolas were cookie sized with thick erect nipples poking out at me. She had a well-defined pear shape with a slight muffin top from child birth. Her waist led wildly into wide arching hips that merged with these shapely oversized legs that looked like they could do severe damage. My body reacted instantly embarrassing me as precum bubbled to the top of my member. Carry Anne let me take it all in tossing the cell on the floor before cupping the undersides of her breasts.

"Lay-the-fuck-down." Her voice still sounded sweet and motherly but with an acidic tone that prodded me down on my back. I found her feet on either side of my head before she squatted down pushing her muff into my face.

She gradually leaned forward until she was supporting her weight with her fingertips and the ball of her feet feeding her thick snatch to me carefully bouncing every now and then. Her heavy breathing permeated the small bedroom interwoven with girlish whimpers of pleasure and the wetness of her cunt. My hands hovered in the air reacting to the innate fear that her huge butt would come crashing down on me the minute she came.

"Stop fucking around and grab it." She demanded attention as my hands reached up cupping each of her spongy cheeks. My fingers sunk delectably into her flesh squeezing and groping, luxuriating in the feel of her skin against mine.

"That's right; play with that shit, you know you want to, you know it's impossible not to!!" Carry Anne's voice was labored reminding me a little of her daughter's less impressive dirty talk. I didn't know how I would look Crystal in the eye after it was all said and done. Carry Anne was so much more knowing what she wanted done to her and demanding satisfaction.

"EAT-IT!!" Her knees came crashing to the floor on either side of my head with a loud thump that made me flinch. Her big, bouncy ass was resting over my pecks forcing her dripping snatch directly into my face. Carry Anne shivered all over sucking in huge gasps of air, whimpering and moaning. She reared up arching her backing driving her cunt against my lips.

"IT'S CUMMING, CUMMING, OH-I'M GONNA GO-ALL OVER!!" She suddenly shrieked covering her own hand with her mouth while exploding into mine. My face was drenched suddenly as my girlfriend's mom squirted hard, coming with stilted moans sounding almost as if she were in pain. Carry Anne let her weight rest on my body until it became an issue with me slapping her right ass cheek repeatedly.

Carry Anne rolled off to the side clutching her chest as she worked to regain her composure. Her face was reddened and glistening with sweat; I was about to sit up when she placed a hand on my chest.

"Hey wait a minute, don't spoil it."

"What?" I moved a little bit more before she quickly straddled me effectively pinning me to the floor.

"You think a little foreplay is going to satisfy me? No, no it ain't when you've got such an impressive "display" here. It's big with a little bit of curve at the end; I've got to tell you how rare and desirable that is young man." Carry Anne slid subtly down my body until she was hovering over my package. Her fingers gingerly massaged and caressed the sensitive head of my member running it along her slit until it slipped inside. She was drenched making it easy for her to completely sheath me inside up to the hilt. She stared pointedly at my face silent as she tensed up around my length in brief intervals. There was this sense of self-satisfaction about Carry Anne that was a bit grating to my sensibilities. There was no question that I was being objectified.

"There it is, so thick and hard reaching all the way to the fuckin back; FUCKING OOOOHH-OHHH it's happening RIGHT NOW-RIGHT NOW!!" A violent tremor ripped through her body making the middle-aged woman arch her back pushing her mound against me hard. Her hands were claws covering her own breasts as she struggled to regain her composure leveling her gaze at me. Carry Anne planted her palms flat on my pecks working her hips into my crotch with long measured strokes. I could feel her thick, meaty butt over my thighs as she aggressively rode me building up speed until she was basically twerking on my junk.

"Muh-Ma'am-Miss? Muuuhhh, fuh-I'm, gonna cu-I'm gonna CUM if you-STOP IT!!" She planted her feet on either side of my hips rocking her pelvis into my crotch with the force of a wrecking ball repeatedly before resting on her knees resuming her undulating body motion atop my prone body.

"I-I'M NOT WEARING A CONDOM!!"

"So, I went into menopause last fucking year." Her breasts were rubbing my abdomen as she dipped low.

"BUH-BUT I'LL CUM INSIDE IF YUH-YOU DON'T STOP MRS. McINTYRE-FUH-SHIT, CUH-CARRY ANNE!!" She continued rolling her hips giving me the ride of my life looking at the floor above my head. Her face was reddened framed by her blonde hair as she huffed and labored.

"SO, DO IT BLACK; MESS MY PUSSY UP!!" Some spittle hit my face intermingling with the remnants of her essence. Carry Anne was oblivious to the world around her as she basically treated me like a two-dollar whore. Her fingers interlocked at the top of my head not so much to caress, but to push down on it as she drove her forward in a rowing motion.

"MRS. MCINTYRE!!" She clamped her mouth over mine triggering some internal switch as my hands shot to the bountiful curve of her buttocks squeezing wildly. She bucked wildly under my rough treatment swirling her tongue in a daring duel with my own. I exploded inside her as the third orgasm rocked her body sending the middle-aged woman into a frenzy. Our movements became disjointed with Carry Anne wriggling and squirming on top of me while I held fast to her waist trying to force her down harder into my junction until she gasped loudly slapping my cheek in a fit of unbridled passion before collapsing into my chest.

"You're not supposed to take control, that's not how it works. You protest too much but we both knew it was bullshit." Her slurred mumblings were pointed considering my hands were still tightly gripping her voluptuous cheeks at the cuff where the bottom of her butt met her thick thighs. I silently admitted to myself that Carry Anne was right kneading and mashing her large pale rear instinctively. She moved lightly still filled with my half erect penis.

"I came inside, are you sure it's okay?"

"Shut up, you talk about the wrong shit and it's a little annoying. I came down here to get some big, black cock, not go on a self-imposed guilt trip with you. Man, I just fucked you dry and all you want to do is self-flagellate and convince yourself that you were innocent in this little situation. Lucky you've got this fucking night stick in your pants or you'd never get laid buddy." She reared up leaving a web of saliva from my chest to her bottom lip looked the worse for wear.

"Tell me what you really think Carry Anne." She slowly wiped the drool from her upper lip noting my sarcasm and responding my twisting both of my nipples between her fingers making my yelp.

"Well, since you asked; you act like a bitch."

"What?!"

"D-D-Did I-I-I Stu-Stut-Stutter, bitch?" Carry Anne rolled her hips in short jerking motions matching thee cadence of her faux-stuttering arousing my girth still embedded deeply inside her. This older woman was something else staring down at my face pointedly. She pulled my hands away from her butt covering her breasts with them. I could feel her erect nipple in the palm of my hands.

"These need some love too or are you just obsessed with big, white ass?"

I pinched, pulled, and rolled her thick, pinkish nipples managing to shut her mouth as her eyes became slits in response to my actions.

"That shit hurts so good motherfucker, slap my tits!" My large hand smacked the side of her right breasts a couple of times as I squeezed the left so hard that it changed shape under my fingers. Her hips were rocking against me while my cock lengthened inside her clenching snatch.

"Bite my nipples asshole!" I found her ponderous breasts hanging low enough to take a nipple between my teeth making her gasp and bounce her cunt against me. She pushed the other nipple into my mouth as her pelvis wedged against me like the woman was trying to force me through the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, do that shit right boy!!" Both of her breasts smothered me as all ten of her fingers closed around my scalp roughly pulling down in tandem with her pumping hips. I reached up grabbing her shoulders from behind signaling my need for air. Carry Anne supported her weight with her hands reaching down grabbing the back of my left knee pulling it towards her torso.

"What?!-What are you do-What are you trying to do ma'am?!!"

"Shhhh-Don't spoil it, trust me you'll like it." Things became decidedly comical as we struggled against one another with Carry Anne managing to plant her knee under my left buttock. She continued humping against me reaching over roughly behind my right knee.

"He-Hey what-the... HEY LADY!!" She reached over grabbing the cell showing its face to me as a warning.

"I going to push this fucking button if you don't shut the fuck up right now, RIGHT NOW!! Robert's gonna run in here with his twelve gauge and light your ass up motherfucker!! Ju-Just take it, get fucked and stop fucking fighting me!" She'd already managed to get both legs in the air kneeling over me in a frenzy and bouncing hard. I relented laying my muscular arms on the floor above my head as Carry Anne had her way with me resting her knees on the floor.

"I'm going to teach how to fuck a woman right young man; this is for your own good." The indignities reached an all-time high when this woman probably in her late forties, early fifties hooked both of my legs over her shoulders fucking me in a modified missionary position.

She was sopping wet and still tight as wet, sucking sounds and queefs filled the small servant's room loudly. Her scent was everywhere filling my nostrils as her taste filled my mouth.

"TAKE IT BITCH, YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED HARD!! LEARN HOW TO USE THIS BIG, FUCKING DICK AND KEEP A BITCH AROUND!! OH, FUCK YES (N-WORD), THIS MY DICK NOW (N-WORD)-SHIT YOU GOTS A MAGIC STICK (N-WORD)!!" Carry Anne's face was a twisted mask of sexual fury and release reddened along with her neck and the tops of her large, sloping breasts. Her thrusts were forcing me up and down on the thin carpeting. The position added extra pressure on sections of my cock resulting in two back-to-back orgasms released inside without care for the consequences.

"OH GAWD, OH GAWD, OH GAWD, OH GAWD, OH GAWD, CUMMING- CUM-CUMMING HARD, SO FUCKING HARD, OH GAWD, OH GAWD, OH GAWD!!" Carry Anne lost control going into a massive, shaking fit before rolling away on her back. She looked like she was on the verge of having a heart attack as she stared at the ceiling fanning herself. My dick felt like it had been in a blender. The room reeked of sex.

"Fuck you Mrs. McIntyre." I mumbled.

She rolled on her side giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek before wearily getting to her feet with help from a nearby wall. She simply flung her nightgown over her shoulder before leaving with a satisfied smirk. The phone remained on the carpet. I picked it up looked at the display realizing that I'd been looking at a photograph of the alarm system all this time.

"Bitch." I'd been played snickering at her ingenuity before passing out on the floor in my birthday suit.

12