Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I can't believe you just said that. How could you say something so vulgar? I'm done. I'm not doing this. Hell no. What kind of therapist are you? I find the position you've placed me in as unsettling and morbid. I'm calling an ambulance."

The therapist calmly said, "It was simply sexual banter to lighten your mood. I must warn you that calling for an ambulance is futile. They won't make it in time. Even if they did, I seriously doubt a medic would suck your son's dick. Before you decide, you need to see just how grave his condition has become."

The tone of her words changed as she emphasized, "I'm suggesting that you look at the increased size of his nuts and gain a true understanding that the severity of his condition has become dire. You'll see everything as suggested."

As advised, the mother looked. The sight of her son's engorged ball sack had swollen to the point that previous warnings from the therapist were now heeded as truth. She no longer doubted the predicted outcome. An ambulance would never make it in time. Even if they did, an EMT would never stimulate her son orally. Her choices had been narrowed to only one option.

She panicked. "Oh my god, they're larger. We need to do something. I don't want my boy to die. I don't know what to do. Please, help me. Tell me what needs to be done."

"The required task is quite obvious. Have we not discussed what you're required to do? Understandably, the stress has made it difficult for you to act without guidance. Your fortunate that I'm here to direct your action. Your intended goal is to pleasure him orally with your mouth and tongue. Remember, he needs an erection. Hurry, time's ticking."

"Okay, god-damn-it, I'll suck his dick."

"Don't worry, I'll guide your slutty mouth on his pecker. Just like that. Very good, you're doing great. Lick, suck, and slurp it with eagerness. If he sees his mother working his dick like a whore, it may do the trick."

Karen's brow rose and her eyes widened upon hearing that statement. She pulled her mouth from her son's semi-rigid dick. Her face had reddened. "What the hell did you say? Sucking dick like a whore? I'm not a harlot!"

"Of course you're not. Calm down, it's simply role-play with the intent to arouse him. Honestly, it'd be more invigorating if he heard his mother talking dirty to him. As you suck his dick, occasionally stop and talk nasty. Look at that erect cock. I told you your mouth would prompt a reaction. You're really good at that this by the way. I wouldn't stop when your finally making headway. Stop talking to me and talk dirty to your son. Put your mouth back on his prick."

"How long do I have to keep this up?"

"That's actually a stupid question. It's obvious that your thoughts are addled. As stated earlier, you need to suck his dick until he ejaculates. Remember your objective. He needs to expel his load to empty his balls."

The mother gave no reply. To save him, she concentrated entirely on the job at hand. Pleasuring a cock was a long and repetitive process that required her to constantly bobble her head and sporadically lick the shaft and ballbag."

When the therapist asked if sucking her son's cock made her wet, her answer was simply an unintelligible mumble of sound intermingled with the watery noises produced as her mouth glided along his fleshy tube.

She admitted to herself that she was shamefully aroused. That knowledge was a demeaning fact.

However, a depravity such as this wasn't new to her. Her wicked deeds had simply been expunged from her mind when she decided to raise a family. Until now, she thought them forgiven and forgotten. Those transgressions were so diabolical that to think upon them now made her cringe. What was happening to her was proof that God hadn't forgotten or forgiven. He was truly vindictive and cruel.

At first, she was troubled by the fact that her pussy was lubricating itself, but the actual truth was more disturbing. The longer she pleasured him, the less distasteful it became.

It was the human condition that if a person does something long enough, they tend to become complacent and accepting. She became comfortable and accepted the idea of his dick in her mouth and that signified something she was unwilling to contemplate.

Looking up at her son's unblinking stare, she became even more determined to help him.

It was at that moment that she licked the tip of the bulbous head and then said, "You like mommy sucking your big dick don't you. Come on sweetheart, just release your load."

The atmosphere was charged with a sense of urgency. She could think of no other way to coax him into discharging his seed. She was convinced that the therapist's suggestion was the best way to save him.

She worked on his dick with vigor. Everything she did was meant to entice him into discharging his burden.

"Come on honey, just shoot it in mommy's mouth. It's okay, you can let it go. Baby, you need to hurry. Please, cum for me. I can't keep this up forever."

She slobbered excessively on his dick. The saliva dribbled down her chin, it trickled between her legs and matted her hairy mound with unnecessary wetness. Each dribble was like an erotic tap against her clit which produced an unwanted reaction. This chilling thrill caused her to involuntarily shiver. This was a sign of something familiar, yet abnormal. Its imminent progression rattled her.

"Oh my, no, no, no. This can't be happening—not with my son."

Her disturbing outburst was the cue that prompted the therapist to intercede and move the game forward. It was suggested that she guide her son's hands to her ample breasts and then reach between her legs with one hand to rub herself.

The suggestions seemed rational. They were a means to entice him further, so she complied without hesitation.

What came next was irrational and unanticipated. In her unnatural lustful state, she had no inkling as to just how sensitive her body had become.

His touch upon her was electrifying. His hands roamed upon her corpulent orbs like explorers seeking some hidden treasure. When his fingers found her switches, it turned up the heat.

She pulled her mouth from his cock and said, "No, baby, please. Don't tease mommy's nipples. Oh god, not now. Not when I'm—"

She couldn't help herself. Her aroused state compelled her to open her mouth. Once again, she plunged and feverishly enveloped his hardened shaft. The sexual need for fulfilment prompted her to fervently move a finger against her engorged nub.

Her dilemma was direr than before. The importance for ending this catastrophe had shifted from her son's urgent need to desperation meant to save herself. She became even more determined to bring his condition to a quick conclusion.

Her mouth and tongue played against his tool with increased resolve.

She tasted pre-cum and it excited her. This exhilaration prompted her to further degrade herself by rubbing his cock between the cleavage of her tits and then caress the head of his dick with her flickering tongue.

Lustfully driven, she feverishly said, "That's it, baby. Watch mommy rub your cock between her big boobs. Please, cum for me."

She wanted him to cum, but it wasn't to save him. She craved to taste it and feel it upon her skin.

She had become super horny, beyond the norm.

With her continued exertion to persuade him into ejaculating, it encouraged an impulsiveness to gratify herself. The primary task had shifted. The result was a pleasant surge that prompted her body to shudder.

She gave up the fight. She wanted to come.

Her body trembled and her eyes fluttered from the orgasm.

"Yesss . . ."

***

Priming the Charge

As Karen's orgasm subsided, she stared up at her son's frigid stare. She felt demoralized. Tears formed at the corner of each eye and her mouth quivered.

She sobbed, "What's wrong with me?"

Those sorrowful words were short lived and the question was left unanswered. The roaming hands upon her bountiful breasts rekindled the fire.

She expelled a series of desperate words that were unintelligible.

Once again, she trembled from a climax.

This can't go on, she thought. Two orgasms within thirty seconds and both driven from manipulation of her tits and clit was simply unrealistic. It was improbable that a woman's body would react in such a manner. She was mystified.

Again, that passionate upwelling was mounting. This horrendous torrent of climaxes needed to end. Andy needed to cum. It was the only way she could fathom being rescued from this degradation.

She screamed out in desperation, "Please, son, you need to cum for me! I need this to end. There has to be a better solution. Why won't he cum? I beg you, help me. I can't do this anymore. It's making me—Damn-it. I'm so horny, I can't stop coming!"

The therapist answered, "Oh, I certainly see the truth of that. Your performance was specifically meant to alleviate the poor boy's suffering, but you took it further than intended. I'm perturbed that you found it necessary to pleasure yourself over saving your son. What does that say about you? Regardless, despite your best effort, you've failed. There's no alternative, you have to take it to the next level. I'll help relax and prepare you for what comes next."

Karen squealed and then said, "Next level? Prepare me? For what?"

"Hon, you've been sucking his cock like a rabid whore for quite a while. Even with the fervor you've shone at sucking his dick, you've only been able to make yourself come. He doesn't appear to be anywhere close to ejaculating. Perhaps the drug is affecting him in some manner. There's only one logical step. It's the only viable alternative that ensures an ending to his condition."

"No. You can't mean—oh, god no, I can't do that. That's crossing the line. It would truly damn me. You saw what happened. I can't trust myself. Something's wrong with me. I feel it. Just thinking about his dick makes me—Damn-it, the very idea arouses me and it's not natural."

She paused and shifted her gaze to the erect dick that wobbled in front of her. On impulse, she ran a finger across her overly sensitive clitorises. That sensation drove a yearning to envelope the bulbous head. She opened her mouth and tilted forward in an attempt to swallow his girth. When it reached the tip, she hesitated and her eyes shifted focus to his scrotum.

The sight of that mammoth sized ball-sack broke her immoral obsession. Andy needed her and she was failing him. Just as the therapist said, she placed her own sexual fulfilment over her son's urgent care.

She found herself incapable of deciding a course of action. His cock needed a woman and her pussy was the only one available. The thought of that was maddening.

Unable to act, she clambered back upon the bed and curled into a ball. She moved both hands to her face and whimpered.

The anxiety of it all left her debilitated. She said, "I don't know what to do. This is too much. What to do? I don't know. . ."

Her words droned on into a series of incoherent mumbles.

After moments of hopeless reflection, she expelled a loud sob. Her head raised up and turned towards the medical apparatus.

She exclaimed, "Tell me what to do!"

A calm voice resonated from the speakers. It was firm, yet maternal in tone. "Relax, dear. I know what you're thinking. You fear that you'll enjoy copulating with your son. Your mind is flooded with questions. You ask yourself, after today, what comes after? Will I be able to look at him without wetting my panties? Will I be able to cope with the knowledge that I fornicated with my son? Could I live with the fact that he'll never reciprocate his love in the way I really want him to? Your son will never know the sacrifice you've made to save his life. He'll never know the truth nor the cost you paid. I'm not going to sugar coat it. The truth is, after today, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle. You'll never be the woman you were. You'll be forever changed. Please understand, you're not alone. Only you and I know the truth. When you find yourself unable to cope, you have only to come to me for guidance. I'll direct your life to its proper path. Do you understand all that I've said?"

The mother cried, "God-damn-it, I've already changed. What you've asked me to do was so degrading and reprehensible, yet, all of it turns me on. It's abnormal. A woman doesn't behave like this. Something's wrong with me. Why am I so fucking horny? It's not going away!"

"Hon, relax, what your experiencing can be rationalized. You've been asked to help your son in ways that are quite personal. Although, the intent is to save him, the actions are sexual and it's stimulated a need within yourself to be gratified. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Honestly, I feel it would be easier if you accept your desires and gave in to your inhibitions. For now, we have a more pressing matter."

Karen was on edge. Even now, her loins burned for attention. She needed assurances. "If I do this, I need a promise. I won't do this unless you agree," she said.

"It depends. Tell me what's on your mind."

"No fucking. I'll allow penetration, but not the action. It's the only way I can justify this. I can live with the concept that his penis was inserted in my vagina, but I'd be distraught over the alternative. You need to promise you'll stop me if I get carried away."

"I certainly agree. Penetration only. That's my suggestion. Most assuredly, a woman's pussy enfolding his hard shaft will be all that's needed. However, I'm not physically there, so I don't have the means to stop you. I advise that you allow me to guide you through the ordeal. I'll direct the proper action that's required to save your son. Do you understand what I've proposed?"

"You'll help me through this?"

"Most certainly. I'll guide your hand though the whole process. Let me put your mind at ease. I can't make you do anything you don't want to do. It's simply impossible. Any questions before we begin?"

"Are you sure there's no other alternative?"

"Well—yes, there's one."

"What is it? Tell me, please! Tell me!"

"Anal."

"Hell no! No anal. My vagina, that's where my son's dick goes."

"I agree. A son's cock belongs in his mother's pussy. Most assuredly."

"Damn-it, let's get this over with. Tell me what I need to do."

"First, grab a couple of pillows and as you lay back, place them under your hips. This will raise your vulva and open it wider for penetration. Next, grab his dick and work it along your slit and against your clit. You're essentially masturbating with your son's dong in your hand. The stimulation will keep him hard and lubricate you for penetration."

"Oh dear, I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"You'll be fine. It's the only path to the conclusion that you and I both want."

"Jesus, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Well, you are doing it. I see it quite clearly. You're doing a fine job of it too. Just as I've always envisioned you would. That's it, open your legs wider. Let the young man see his mother's pussy. Remember, no fucking. Absolutely, no in-and-out. This is penetration only."

"I know this was my idea, but now I'm not so sure it's a good one. Rubbing him against my mound is affecting me. We need to hurry. Explain the difference between penetration and fucking."

"Your allowing him to penetrate you because it's a medical necessity. Your reasons are to save his life. On the other hand, if you had intercourse with your son, it would be defined as fucking. If you fucked your son, it would be incest. Having incest with your son would classify you specifically as a degenerate incestuous cock whore. Yes, as you stated, you're to avoid fornicating with your son at all costs."

"I'm going to hell for this. I just know it. I can't believe I'm going through with it."

"Relax. Your simply nervous. This would be difficult for any mother to allow. You said you'll do anything to help him and I truly believe you now. Relax and stare at the overhead light. Focus on the it's brightness and let your worries drift away. Does the light relax you?"

"Yes."

"Very good, breath in. Now, exhale and count down from twenty to one. Relax. I want you to imagine your son's dick as your favorite dildo. Feel it and visualize it as something wonderful that arouses you. Do you feel it in your hand?"

"Yes. It's very hard."

"Now, begin using the phallus to pleasure yourself. That's it, rub it up and down your slit. As you glide it against you, reach down with your other hand and open your inner lips and gape your cunt."

"Ahhh. . ."

"Up and down, just like that. As you moisten, gradually slide the tip of the knob into you. Relax. Does the flexible bauble feel good against your sex?"

"Oh, god yes. I've never felt something so wonderful."

"Does the pleasure toy excite you?"

"Oh, shit yah, I'm fucking soaked. I'm so god-damn horny."

"Repeatedly rub it up-and-down, just like that. When the tip reaches the top, use it to tickle your amorous clit. Now, slowly stretch the opening of your pussy to accommodate the head and slide it into you."

"Ohhh. . . Oh god."

"The tip of your dildo is a perfect fit and quite comfortable. You desire to feel it penetrate you, don't you? Do you want your twat to fondle the girth of the fleshy toy?"

"Yes."

"Do you want your pussy to caress its length?"

"Oh, oh, yes."

"Let me guide you. Grab your son's hips with both hands and pull him towards you. Do you feel the shaft pushing into you?"

"Oh lord, it's going right into me. I'm so wet."

"Very good. How does it feel?"

"Ummm. . . So thick, it makes me horny."

"Yes, you are. Your very aroused, but you want more. Sex toys are used for pleasure. Do you desire sexual gratification?"

"Oh god, I need it. I want it."

"Of course you do. I'll guide you. Take your legs and wrap them around his waist. If you want to be pleasured, use them to pull the length of the toy further into you."

"Oh my, so long and hard. So big."

"Yes, it fills you, but it doesn't stimulate you. You want to feel the sensation of movement. Use your hands to push your son's hips back from you. Now, use your legs to pull him towards you. Repeat the process. That's it, push-and-pull."

"This feels so—like fucking. Ahhh . . . Fucking love it."

"Continue that rhythm. Let the pleasure from that action envelope you and close your eyes. Fantasize. Arouse yourself. Repeat the process at a faster pace."

"Ummm. . ."

"That's very good. I see your making decisions on your own. Nothing wrong with taking the initiative to gyrate your hips and push yourself onto the rigid phallus. Bury it in your snatch. You've become accustomed to it sliding in-and-out of you, yes?"

"Ohhh . . . Fuck yah! It satisfies me. Feels fantastic."

"Does your action make you feel like a nasty slut?"

"Yes! I feel like such a slut."

"Use your inner muscles to clamp down on the spongy rod. Let it feel your love."

The mother moaned.

***

Delusions of Climactic Events

Karen consistently gyrated and lunged her hips forward. She inclined her head to stare dreamily as her pussy chafed relentlessly against his pubic mound.

The therapist was convinced that it was time. She said, "Bury the shaft until it's crown bangs against your cervix. You want the tip to go as far into you as possible. Just like that. Keep it up, you're doing great. Listen to me, I suggest you observe your sin for what it truly is."

It was at that moment that the mother's lustful gaze became attentive. Her eyes widened in alarm. "What? Oh my god! What am I doing? Fucking? Fucking my son?"

There was a pause as she momentarily choked on her words.

Once recovered, she exclaimed, "No, please, I'm fucking, Andy! You're supposed to stop me! What have you done? You talked me into fucking him. Don't understand? Why would you?"