Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The medical device produced sounds of static and then a series of electronic chirps followed by some heavy breathing against a mic, but no verbal reply.

The mother heatedly cried out, "Jesus, I'm too horny to stop! Can't—stop! Ohhh. . . Fuck. . ."

Immediately after those turbulent words, a droning moan resounded from the gadget's speakers. As those breathless gasps dissipated, sounds of a woman in the rapture of an intense orgasm emanated from it.

Moments passed as the therapist recovered. Her ruffled voice broadcast outward. She rasped, "I had no choice. Penetration wouldn't have been enough. You need to accept this as the only practical way to make him cum. You'll need to fuck like a degenerate to produce the intended result."

"I would never—"

"Obviously."

Karen tensed and her legs constricted. That action drew his hips forward with momentum. The intensity of that act caused his body to tilt. With gravitational forces in play, he dropped upon her like dead weight.

She squealed from the jarring ache as his dick plunged like a spear to ram her depths.

Although pinned under his mass, her heated twat pounded relentlessly against him with violent thrusts.

Placing one hand on each cheek, she raised his head off her shoulder. Her lips parted and expelled a heated breath. With yearning, she lunged forward and interlocked her panting mouth to his slacked-jawed gape. It was a one-sided shameless kiss.

That passionate embrace was wet and passionate. The lustful caress of her frenzied tongue was the calling card to trumpet her looming climactic event.

She broke the kiss and cried out one step below the apex of her orgasm.

"Not—my son. So good, can't stop. So wrong. Ohhh. . . I'm coming!"

She moved her pelvis with short pulsating lurches as her body trembled from the climax.

As it subsided, she gasped for breath. His dead weight now suffocated her. It was an immense struggle, but she managed to flip him so he lay prone upon his back.

While seated beside him upon the bed, she pivoted her knees to her chin and cocked her head to the side to observe the glistening pole arching outward from his crotch.

She groaned and then turned her head to look downward between her knees.

The crack between her butt cheeks where it coupled with the bed was stained with her wetness. That darkened spot grew as tears rained down upon it.

"What have I done?" she cried.

Her body quaked as she wept.

She cocked her head to glare sheepishly at the manipulative device.

She wailed, "Why did you do this to me? You did something to me. You had too, it's the only thing that makes sense. Why did you manipulate me into doing this? I feel so unclean. So sinful. Everything feels so wrong. I don't understand. I don't know what to do. How do I live with this? I'm done."

"Hon, I didn't make you do anything. I simply offered you guidance. Regardless, once again, you failed him. You're a selfish woman. The problem still exists."

The mother's sobbing ceased, her glare befuddled.

The therapist continued, "Seriously, you're not done. You were so engaged with greedy pleasures that you've botched your objective. The young man still has an urgency that requires attention."

The mother screamed, "No!"

The therapist replied, "My response to that striking word—no choice. He will indeed die if his scrotum isn't emptied. Your duty, as a mother, is to spur him into the act. There's no option. Have you not already fucked him? You only need to do this until he expels his seed. Then you're done."

"Oh Lord, please help me. I don't know what I'm to do."

"It's quite simple, dear. You squat over him and mount his cock. The only function for your filthy cunt is to make him cum. Do you have the fortitude to do what's required? His condition is too extreme and there can be no further delays. This time, no more selfishness. No more pretending. This time, you fuck him like a real whore. Do you understand what I've proposed that you do?"

She truly understood what the vile woman suggested. Those words were like a knife to her gut. She didn't need to see the blue tinted malformation between his legs to motivate herself into action.

There was no longer any hesitation or argument over the matter. She was now determined to do what's required. She wouldn't fail, not now, not ever.

She moved to straddle him and then lowered her torso to bury his manhood between her puckered slit.

Ignoring his gawking stare, she placed his hands upon her dangling boobs and rode him like a whore.

It didn't take long for the sensation of arousal to swelled as it had before. That lust drove her actions.

"Ohhh. . . I'mfuckenslutfeels so good."

Again and again, she fucked him. Make him cum, she kept telling herself.

The therapist's words became a repeating chorus. "You're an incestuous cum whore. Your only reason for existence is to fuck."

The mother pivoted at the waist until her swaying tits raked against his chest. She then dropped her weight and skewered herself upon his throbbing pole. She was resolute to the idea that she would make him feel her love. She'd milk his cock until it came.

She cried out, "Oh baby, you need to cum. I can't keep doing this. I'll even let you shoot it in me."

Her zealous words became rationalized and those thoughts became questions. My goodness, what did I agree to do? Did I just urge him to ejaculate into me? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why does the thought of that turn me on so much?

In that instant, she understood the true depth of her depravity. There was an acute awareness of what she had become. From experience, she knew that there's no reversing the course of this degradation. This transformation was just a single step in a branching road of debauchery. She and her husband had done similar to many other women. Those abominable deeds had come full circle and she was now the victim.

She wailed, "I'm a fucking whore!"

That fact alone was compounded by an additional truth. The perversity of this incestuous coupling excited her. It placed her in a state of mind that forced her accept it.

She exclaimed, "Do it! Shoot your fucking jizz in my cunt. Fucken, give it to me!"

The therapist's voice intruded upon the mother's whorish ride. She said, "Listen to me, Mrs. Baker. I suggest you imagine your son's scrotum is the size of a grapefruit. Envision the contents of something that large. How much creamy compressed cum would fit in that container? As his mother, I suggest that you experience the full sensation of his ejaculation. You'll feel and react as if he ejaculated the quantity contained by a grapefruit."

With emphasis, the therapist continued, "Everything suggested will now be experienced by you and you'll react accordingly, like a whore."

The mother listened, but had not deduced the woman's meaning. She was simply too absorbed in her incestuous debauchery and the thrilling pleasure it produced.

What happened next was unexpected and it caught her off guard.

He ejaculated.

Her eyes to widen from his surprise gift. Her mouth opened in an oval as she expressed an exultation to commemorate this extraordinary occurrence.

"Ahhh. . ." reverberated out like a long string of climactic music.

What happened was unlike any experience in her lifetime.

The highly potent and compressed seed was expelled with explosive power at a high velocity. She felt the expulsion of this payload and her body quivered.

She felt his cream as it billowed out like condensed foam around their incestuous coupling. She could feel it streamed down her crack like a tributary and puddle like a sticky goo between them.

Unlike any other time in her life, her body had become highly sensitive to every sensation that produced arousal. Every aspect of his ejaculation was felt with intensity. She sensed the pulsing flesh of his cock as it continuously pumped large spurts of cum into her depths. It didn't stop.

"Ohhh. Ohhh—yes, yes, yes."

The sensation produced from these imaginary ejaculations was a sexual stimulus that caused her to repeatedly orgasm. It felt natural, but she knew without a doubt that what was happening wasn't rational. With every spurt from the tip of his cock, her orgasms merged in concert like a time symphony of dualistic prose.

The therapist watched in amazement as the whore gyrated her cunt and continuously thrust herself upon her son's cock. That coupling was akin to a seesaw where each fictional ejaculation spurred her to orgasm. The mother's slutty reaction to that stimulation urged him spurt more seed. It was an unending cycle that made her giggle with amusement.

Eventually, there had to be a conclusion. The mother had indeed emptied her son's balls of cum. She had committed herself to saving her son. In return, she willingly received his seed.

The mother had no clue that her aroused condition had been drug induced. She was unaware of the suggestions of manipulation that distorted her perception of reality. Her degradation had been planned and carefully orchestrated.

She had perceived her son's cum was equal measure to that contained by a grapefruit. However, the correct perception was that it was actually a tablespoon away from the real truth.

Karen felt relieved when the task was accomplished. The numerous orgasms had left her spent and exhausted. She reached the stage that the energy to sustain the coupling had been depleted.

She struggled to pull herself off and then sluggishly flopped onto the bed to lay prone beside him.

She stared with fixation at the open gash between her legs. Reaching a hand between her thighs, she dipped a finger in her snatch. She grimaced upon imagining the amount of creamy jizz flowing from her pussy with each contraction. With four fingers, she scooped up a string of cum and brought it to her mouth to lick it with her tongue.

Her thoughts started as simple questions, like, how much did he shoot into me? It ended with, oh my god, what am I going to do?

While tilting her head to the side to glance at her son, she grasped the bed sheet and began wiping the endless stream of spunk leaking from her gaping slit. What she had done seemed unreal. It felt like an erotic dream and a whorish nightmare rolled into one event.

She couldn't help but look over at the dribble leaking from his dick. What she felt confirmed that something was wrong with her. The urge to lick the clear fluid seeping from its tip was proof of it. If it weren't for exhaustion, she'd be unable to constrain that craving.

Her weariness was too great to feel despair over that whorish compulsion.

Her other problem was that she couldn't conceive of any solution to him laying naked and docile beside her. The therapist would suggest a best course of action, but that woman had gone silent.

She had no choice. She'd deal with the aftermath tomorrow.

The only thing she desired most was sleep.

She closed her eyes. With her hand rubbing her nub, she began to drift deeper into slumber.

The therapist's voice blared like a loud alarm through the tiny speakers of the device.

"Mrs. Baker, wake up! You can't leave Andy in his current state. More than likely, you'll need to guide him back to his room."

Karen rolled to her side and curled with the sheet between her legs. Her voice was lethargic when she replied, "Leave me alone. I'm done. I'm—"

Again, the voice trumpeted with warning. "Dear, you're not done. If Andy wakes and finds himself laying naked beside his mother as she dreamily plays with her pussy, how would you explain that? How could you explain his genitals being caked with dried cum and female secretions? You're a fool! I can't help you if you allow your son to be traumatized in such a manner. Once the truth came out, no one could save you. You need to wake the fuck up!".

The mother shot up into a seated position on the bed. Her panicked eyes expressed acknowledgement and understanding of therapist's warning. The woman was right, she couldn't just leave him laying naked beside her. She was fortunate that he hadn't already awakened from all the fucking. She then envisioned her husband walking into the room when he returned from work and found his son and wife in the positions described by the therapist. It would be catastrophic. It would be a disaster of her making and all because she did nothing.

She shrieked, "I don't know what to do. Tell me!"

The therapist replied, "The best possible solution is to clean your whorish filth from his cock and balls by using your mouth and tongue. All of his cum will need to be cleaned from the sheet in a similar manner. Your trashy cunt will also need attention. After you complete your cleaning, I suggest that you take a razor to that hairy mound of sin and shave it smooth. Not an inkling of even one hair. Bare as a new born babe to commemorate your new role. Those are the only viable options. Don't you agree?"

"I don't know. Couldn't I just use a wet tow—"

"Nonsense! Your mouth is more than adequate for the task. You practically cleaned him earlier by slobbering whorishly on his prick. It's my preferred method. You requested that I give you a solution and I gave you the answer. If you continue to question my directive, then you're wasting my time. When I give you guidance, you do not hesitate, you jump to the task as instructed. Do you understand?"

The therapist's words came out as a seething demand meant to scold her.

Karen was completely indecisive. Solutions to problems now eluded her. The therapist's guidance had led her to save her son. It was almost like the woman had an answer for every dilemma. It seemed impractical not follow the woman's studious direction. In her current state of mind, the solution to this problem was sound. She was compelled to comply, if for no other reason than to please the woman.

She reacted without hesitation and dropped to her knees before her son. There was pleasure in the task to cleanse her filth from his dick and balls. Again, the surge of arousal filled her being. She didn't fight it. Her task shifted from cleaning and moved to sucking and licking his cock. Once again, the stimulation produced by her mouth gave rise to an erection. His boner excited her.

The therapist said, "Wonderful. I'm grateful that you've found wisdom from my guidance and view it as valuable. It's my purpose to lead you down a path that will make you a new woman. You truly do love sucking cock, don't you? Most assuredly, you'll soon have many more to pleasure."

The mother was too absorbed with coddling her son's prick. She didn't reply.

The therapist said, "Now listen up, what I'm about to say next is extremely important. Acknowledge that you hear me."

The mother moaned an incoherent reply that was muffled by the dick in her mouth.

"You have another problem, depending on how you perceive it. It seems the drug's still active in his system. I wouldn't bring this up, except I know how pleasurable it is for you to save him."

The mother's brows arched and she muttered, "Huh?"

She reached with her right to touch his balls.

As she pulled away, a long string of gooey saliva arched downward from the bloated tip when it popped from her mouth.

She screamed, "Oh my god, not again! Tell me what I need to do!"

***

The story continues with Bad Medicine Chronicles, Chapter 02.