All Comments on 'Bad Mother Ch. 03'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 10 years ago

Janice needs more harsher punishment than before from her Master/Dom son Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved the nephew involvement, and how the mother was to eat his sperm for dinner and breakfast! Also loved how you took her to the theater and she sucked off the usher, then basically flashed anyone who walked by!!

I do agree with Miss_Jenni that more harsher punishments are required.

Quick question, will you be adding more chapters in your upcoming updates similar to Mother's Helper? Usually used to to 10 pages on a update...

When at the pool, instead of it being the private pool, how about the public pool? Where there are more boys/ or men hanging around to enjoy the mother?

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago
ruined a good story by turning it into a slut story

what a waste of 2 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!!

Enjoyed the fact that you turned her into what she deserves as a punishment! To become a whore!! Please involve more men/boys to ravish this beauty! Like your other series where so many school boys, and teachers enjoyed by making her a prop for education! But please involve the son in all aspects, just like you did in the theater!

And please do not let one comment *below* steer you from what you are doing. I do not understand why people like to make the mother son's toy, but he can't share? What is with the mushy stuff? After the son fucks her she should be his property to do as he wishes, and hell if I was him, I would make her a porn star! "Ava Devine, Lisa Ann, Jasmin St. Claire, Sally Layd, Houston" A Gangbang slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why

The master/sub relationship is a game between lovers. the second you start passing around your woman you lose all respect for her and then whats the point. I can only get behind these stories when both parties agree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous