All Comments on 'Bad Mr. Hill'

by Julie_Marks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 20 years ago
I think "Bad Jade" would be...

... a more appropriate title! *S*. For a first write, this is very good! Of course there are the usual grammatical errors, easily fixed. I guess it's the concept that intrigues me, the idea that the gorgeous neighbor girl 'could be' thinking the same things I am...

Keep writing, and have a lovely day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pretty good !!!

I liked it....maybe a bit more "atmosphere" or something; seems kind of "antiseptic". will make for a good series with these two as the central characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Its great for your first time....

I wish you hadn't apologised before you let us read it, persopnally, I thought you did a wonderful job! I , too would be interested in this storyline becoming a series. The characters are intriguing and you find that you just need a little more. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nice first!

very good - well paced and I liked the Slut refernce hanging at the end - looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That wasn't a coupling!

That was a plain, ordinary blow-job she gave him unless I've got my terms mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not bad at all.

I would suggest doing what I do when I'm not being lazy - write it, then put it aside, then edit it, then put it aside, then have someone else edit it, then edit it again.

I see this happen to me, and my friends a lot - you write it and then edit it right away, abd you see what you meant, not what you wrote. Also the ending seems a little rushed.

But it's not bad at all in as far as the writing. Just needs a bit more editing. :) And I would also suggest adding to the ending, especially if it's the first in a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Can't wait for more

Promising

Man RayMan Rayalmost 20 years ago
Well done!

The first one is always the hardest! Keep writing and take on board all the comments concerning editing etc. Will look out for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
delightful

Do not change a thing as your story is a wonderful building block in exploring your abilities and it was as sweet and perfect in exploring your new venue as the character in the tale. You made it an easy read:) You will do better as you find your writing style and that is what matters as you grow from good to better. Most people including the feedback posters will never reach as good as you are now. Remember that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked yer comment on High as a H.

and read this. It's such a juicy writ take on a generational fantasy. For sure it was a true event and not so unusual. Why haven't you done more? Got any secrets to pass on from the intervening years? How promiscious did you end up...;) Mancelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous