All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 02'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gmc1978gmc1978over 13 years ago
I loved the story

... but couldn't find a 6 to vote ...

Thanks alot for this detailed view of feelings, actions, ... this makes the story so good.

Hope for a Chapter 3 to see what's going on next friday.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you!

Yes chapter three will be forthcoming, although another chapter of Life Sentence and maybe If I knew Then is coming first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting for chapter 3

Good stuff.... really looking for the next chapter

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Extraordinarily powerful

Blisteringly erotic, psychological, full of musing and spellbinding overtones. Impossible to characterize to anyone who doesn't read it. Characters and situations that haunt the mind, exciting heart and loins in tandem. Casts a web that is truly difficult to shake, as only the most intricate erotica can, making you care deeply on a human as well as erotic plane, in a way that only heightens its astonishing erotic impact.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Flattery will get you everywhere...

Many thanks for your comments CeliaisAliena, they are especially welcome since I have now had a look at your work, and am enjoying Sheila's Training very much. I have confessed to my attention seeking neediness in the past (why else does anyone publish anything?) but praise from a good writer is doubly ego boosting!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Hating Tara !

What a fucked up girl Tara is ...constantly pushing her own agenda at the expense of Penny who is nowhere near ready to be pushed in to these things. Sean is pathetic ...he isn't seeing to his girlfriends emotional needs one bit and he's allowing them to push her what a creep ...he deserves to lose Penny !! .As you can see great writing since I'm sat here fuming lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i enjoy how Tara guides Penny through her journey.

Penny is so pliant to Tara's suggestions/instructions/orders. I am eager to see where Tara leads her, and just how obedient Penny will become and follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'True confessions'

Without wishing to place a spoiler, why wasn't the match game/technique used later? The more I read this series the more I am impressed with your skill in outlining their justification for the extreme behaviour. If you have not read this series then start at Chapter 1 and read them all. You will not be disappointed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES