Bad Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara had to unfold her legs then, and Penny helped her, for which Tara gave her another long deep kiss. But things were not over yet. "Mike," said Tara "Dig out the jelly"

Mike looked in the case and produced a tube of lubricating gel. He tossed it to Tara, who gave it to Penny and said "Now darling, I need you to put a good dollop of this on your finger."

Tara rolled herself back up until she had her bottom in the air, in the position Penny had been in recently. "Now rub your finger around my ass, like you did with your tongue."

Penny began to work the jelly around Tara's bottom, and soon cottonwood on to what Tara wanted her to do. She smoothed around and over the sphincter muscles, and pressed a little in the centre. Tara sighed "Very good, honey, now can you put some more on, and maybe push it into me? Yes, like that. Use your finger tip, now push in a little.. Its ok, push a little more. Oh, just hold still a moment, can you feel that? The muscle is tight but it will relax in a moment."

"Yes" breathed Penny. "Oh, it can feel it just got looser"

"Now press your finger in a bit more. Yes, like that, oh, can you feel you are past the muscle now, yes?"

Penny's eyes were wide, as she said "Yes, I can feel you tight around my finger but where my finger tip is it is all soft."

"Good now how far can you push in? Don't worry push in as far as you can."

Penny did, and Tara sighed, and her ass clenched. Penny froze and said "You Ok?" with slighta concerned tone.

"Oh yes, darling, fine. Your finger is a lot smaller than Mike's. Even his little finger is bigger tan that. Now can you slide it nearly out, but not all the way, and back in again, hmm yes, do it again a few times. Go deep. Oh that is good. Now honey, try using your middle finger instead. Lube it up."

Penny pulled out her finger, applied some more gel, and easily slid her middle finger in. Tara hummed again. "Ok Penny, push it deep and then in and out. Now go in deep, yes, and hold it. Can you move it from side to side a bit? Yes, just press it to each side, all four sides, can you feel the muscle relax? Yes, now I think you cold try two fingers."

"Two!" said Penny.

"Trust me, you won't hurt me. I can take two of Mike's" said Tara.

Penny looked dubious, scared and fascinated as she pulled her finger out and brought the two together, and worked them into Tara. It took a few twists and pushes, under Tara's encouragement, until she had both inside her. Then Tara said "Now open you fingers in me, try to pull them apart, go on honey, stretch me out a little."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, Tara." said Penny, again concerned.

"Honey, if it didn't feel good I wouldn't ask, you are doing it nice and slow and gentle and It feels good, so just open your fingers a bit and pull up, oh, yes, like that, now back in and do it again, oh, oh, yes. Oh, oh, that feels good. Oh do you think you could get another finger in?"

Penny looked flushed and almost frightened, but said "Maybe."

"Use your other index finger, lube it up and you can slide it in beside the others."

Penny did as she was told, staring at Tara's pulsing ass, and not believing what she was seeing, or doing. For that matter I was pretty incredulous as well, but Mike was watching all this with his typical grin, and was even stroking his cock again.

"Oh, Penny, that is good. Now honey, I want you to put lots of lube on this." Tara held up another banana. It was bigger than the one that Penny had used.

Penny squeaked in surprise when she saw it. "No! You aren't serious!"

Tara laughed. "Come on Honey, you heard Mike, I have to do the banana trick too, but not the way you did it. Try it darling, but I need it coated with lube, all over."

Penny took the fruit and started to cover it with gel, then held it over Tara's ass, and looked down at her again, "Are you sure about this?"

Tara laughed "Just put your finger in me. Now run the tip of the banana down it, and pull the finger out as you push it in. Slowly now, ok wait a moment," Tara took a couple of breaths, and Penny looked concerned. "It's fine Honey, just relaxing. Ok try again, oh, oh slowly, ok up a little, ok down again. Alright how much is in?"

"Over half, about six inches" said Penny in awe.

"Ok, can you hold it there and reach the other banana?"

Penny nearly freaked. "You can't put two in!"

Tara laughed, almost popping the banana out. "For my pussy, darling, put it in there."

Penny blushed "Oh, sorry, ok". She lifted the other banana, and pushed it into Tara's other hole. It was a tight fit because of the pressure of the one in her ass, but after a moment it went in all the way, just as it had for Penny.

"Oh boy," said Tara "now fuck my ass with that thing"

Penny gingerly began sliding the banana up and down, but at Tara's urging got faster, deeper, and harder. She was playing with Tara's clit as well, and I thought it would not be long before Tara came. But before she did she loudly told Penny to stop.

"You ok?" Penny asked, thinking she had hurt Tara, having got a little carried away with the thrusting.

"Yeah, just need to breathe. Ok wait." Tara panted then went on "now just push it in, slowly, yes like that, keep going, it's ok keep going, oh ok keep going oh, ah!"

The last noise was made as the body of the banana passed the sphincter, and was drawn deeper in so, like the one in her pussy, only the stem now showed.

Tara took a couple of deep breaths and then, to great comic effect, threw her arms and legs wide and said "Tadaaa!"

Mike and I both laughed and applauded.

"Now Penny, would you mind gently pulling your banana out of my pussy?" Said Tara.

When that was being done she looked up at Mike and said "Go for it?"

He nodded and said "Go for it Tigercub."

She beckoned to me "Sean, come over here so Penny can suck your cock"

I happily sprang to my feet. I had been semi hard all the way through this demonstration, and was glad to have Penny's lips and tongue on my tip again. She smiled up at me, and said "Are you having fun yet?" before she plunged her head forward and took me deep, sucking me hard as she pulled back and popping my now fully erection out of her mouth with a wet 'snap' sound. She gave me her best saucy look, and said "Well?"

"Oh yeah, definitely fun."

Tara had rolled over and was on her knees now, still with the banana stem poking out of her ass, and she looked up at us. "Sorry to drag him away Penny, but I need Sean's cock in my pussy. Would you mind getting him to lie down and helping him fit it in me?"

"Certainly." said Penny, and she quickly pulled me down by my cock, giving me a swift deep kiss on the mouth, and pushing me onto my back. Tara straddled me, and Penny held my cock upright to touch Tara's pussy lips.

Tara looked at me with burning eyes. "Your girlfriend is holding your cock for me to sit on. She is feeding it into me, I can feel her fingers round your your cock pressing up against my pussy. She had those fingers and tongue in my pussy earlier, and in my ass. And now she is putting her boyfriends cock in there, but only in my pussy. She can't put your cock in my ass Sean, not until you have licked her ass, and fingered her ass, and she has put your cock in her ass. Understand me? My ass is out of bounds to you until you fuck Penny's ass. But that is ok, because Mike can fuck my ass. Once Penny takes the banana out."

Penny had been watching my face as she was holding me, and guiding me into Tara, and I could see the play of emotion on her face as Tara said this -- deep reservation and confusion and illicit thrill combined. But Tara's next sentence roused her from her thoughts. "Penny darling would you mind getting Mike nice and hard and rubbing lube all over his cock for me?"

Mike stood up and took a position with his legs on the outside of mine, standing straddling Tara and me, as she began to rock back and forward on my cock. Over Tara's shoulder I say my girlfriend's olive coloured hand reach up to take Mike's long pale cock, and pull the foreskin back, exposing his bright pink pointy glans. She wanked him for a few strokes, and then I saw her bend forward and suck him It was so intimate, such a picture of pure sexual service and erotic power that my cock swelled in Tara, and she smiled at me. Tara leaned forward and said softly "Mike is going to fuck me in the ass now, while you are in my pussy. You'll feel his cock going in and out. I've dreamed of this. Next time we do it I'll get Penny to take pictures. And then when you and Mike do it to Penny, I'll have the camera."

My cock twitched, but I said "I'm not sure that Penny is so keen to try that."

Tara spoke fiercely but quietly "You'll lick her ass, and get a finger in her later. Then I'll finger her when you're fucking. She'll take a dildo up the pooper next week, and by next month she'll be wearing a butt plug to University lectures. She is a born ass licker and a fuck slut, just like me. You'll be fucking her ass in a fortnight, and Mike will be in there right after you."

She leaned back a little and said out loud "How're you doin' Penny, got Mike all ready for me?"

Penny giggled. As I lay there trying to process what Tara had said, I could see my girlfriend slowly wanking Mike's glistening cock, her hand slick with jelly. "Oh yes Tara, I think he is ready."

"Good, now would you be so kind as to pull this banana out of my ass, and guide my boyfriend's cock into it?"

Penny laughed again as she moved to do as Tara asked, and said "You know I never thought I would ever hear anyone say that to me."

As she pulled gently on the banana I could feel it sliding out against my cock. Tara made a number of deep groans and sighs, and I felt her clench and relax. I knew it was all the way out when she moaned and leaned forward on me, suddenly floppy in every muscle, but in a moment she was up on her hands again and speaking. "Now Sean, I need to move forward a bit and tip my ass up to let Mike in. If you come out it is ok, once Mike is in we can fit you back in place. But I need you to lie still while this is happening, and I know that might be frustrating, but until Mike is all sorted, can you not move?"

I agreed of course. Tara spoke to Penny, "Now darling, would you mind using your lovely soft hands to play with my tits while you are helping Mike as well, because it does relax me. And when he is in I would love it if you would feel them and suck my nipples, if you can, because the boys wont be able to reach. Thank you. Now if you can get Mike, oh yes, just there. Oh, okay, I'll push back if you can hold it... There. Oh, oh, okay. Ok can you push in a bit love? Oh, hold it... ok more, oh hold it!" Tara's face was crumpled, and she rocked forward, easing the pressure on her, My cock was only just inside, and as she moved a little more it fell out. Tara said "Oh sorry Sean, but...oh that is easier, if you can hang on, ok, Mike hold still." She rocked back, an inch, forward half, back two, forward half, back another inch or two, and forward, back again and held position. She sighed. "How you doing Tiger?"

Mike rumbled "Doing good, girl. Just about all the way here. You want Penny to put Sean in?"

Tara said "Okay" and I felt my girlfriend's hand take my cock and stroke it, then bring it up to touch Tara's pussy. She pressed downwards on me, and my tip squeezed in. It was a tight fit. "Move up Sean," said Tara "I'll hold still, you slide up to get in." I wriggled a few inches forward, and pressed up into her. Tara moaned and I felt her back arch as she pressed down. "Okay Sean, can you hold still. Now Mike, you move. Oh, yes. Oh that is good."

I could feel Mike sliding in and out of her through the thin wall of flesh that separated his cock from mine. He slowly sped up, taking deeper and longer strokes. All I had to do was lie there and enjoy the feeling of my cock being squeezed and gripped, and the feel of Tara's thighs on mine, her nipples sometimes brushing my chest. Penny was playing with Tara's breasts, but couldn't really get to suck them, although she did sometimes kiss Tara, and me. Penny disappeared for a moment and came back with eyes shining "You should see what that looks like from behind Sean. It's, its incredible."

Tara moaned and said "And it feels great."

Mike was working hard, now ploughing Tara with deep long hard stokes. It was quite stimulating for me, and she was obviously enjoying it, from the way she cried out, "Oh Jesus, Mike, that's good, oh yes, love, fuck my ass, oh god fuck my ass and make me come, oh god!"

Mike sped up. He had to transfer his weight forward, and suddenly I felt Tara being pushed down onto me, restricting my movement further, but sinking me deeper. The pulse of Mike's cock tip rubbing back and forward along my shaft was intense. I could feel his balls slap against mine when he was all the way in. It was the first time I had ever been in a double fuck, and these sensations were bringing me close to coming. Then Tara came. It was almost as if she exploded. All four limbs thrashed, she dug her fingernails deeply into my arms, her teeth were clenched, and she made whimpering sounds, and her pussy (and I'm sure her ass) clenched and pulsed. Her hips bucked, and I realised that I was about to come too. I let myself go. My hips were working, so I was fucking her now, and Mike had rocked back and was holding still, as Tara recovered enough to look at me with dazed eyes and grunt as I pushed down on her hips to work her body against mine. She was beautiful in her orgasmic haze, unable to speak or move. I imagined that the way I was moving her I must be shoving her back on Mike's shaft too, so she was being penetrated simultaneously. The idea of doing that to Penny flashed through my head, along with a vision of what it would look like to be putting my cock in her ass. I came.

I held Tara hard back against me, pumping deep inside her, and Mike began to fuck her again as I held her. Tara was open eyed again, and making little cheeping noises, and it became obvious that Mike was intending to come in her as well. She encouraged him, lifting her bottom, letting my rapidly deflating cock slip out, holding her ass high for Mike to shaft deeply. I think she came again twice before Mike finally grabbed her hips and pulled her back with a huge thrust of his hips to come in her ass, and she gasped as he penetrated her so hard and deep. Then Mike fell to the side, and whistled at the ceiling. Tara leaned forward and kissed me gently and said "Thanks Sean," and then crawled off me to kiss and hug Mike.

I looked up to see Penny sitting on the sofa, eyes wide. She beckoned to me.

Penny was plainly horrified. I went to wrap her in my arms, and was pleased that she clung to me. "What's up Lovergirl?"

She whispered in fearful tones, "Look at her bottom."

I looked. Tara's ass was slightly open. As I watched it flexed to close but you could have inserted a pencil without touching the sides. I was pretty shocked myself. "Oh my goodness!" was my whispered response.

"You should have seen it a moment ago. It was huge. It was horrible. Oh Sean promise you'll never do that to me." She buried her head in my shoulder and I promised I would never do anything to hurt her.

By the time Tara and Mike noticed us again she was somewhat better, but Tara saw how pale she looked. "Right, everyone to the shower, then supper and sleep. You look tired honey."

House rules applied to the shower of course, and Mike 'bagsied' Penny. I thought she was a little reluctant but after he had gently but thoroughly lathered her all over, with playful but not overly intrusive attention, she was quite pink and happy to so the same for him. Tara was sitting on the edge of the bath, chatting away, while I perched on the loo. Then we took the shower over, and the others went to get supper.

Being in a shower booth with Tara is always fun. I had a hard on as I soaped her up, and I couldn't help slipping a finger in her pussy, and one in her ass at the same time as I sucked her tits.

"Hmm, Sean, you are being naughty. I told you you aren't allowed to do that with my ass until you have done it to Penny." purred Tara

"Just making sure everything is clean. And anyway, I don't think Penny wants me to do that to her. She saw your ass after Mike fucked you, and it freaked her."

Tara laughed. "Oh dear. Don't worry, she'll come round. You saw how she purred when I licked her ass, she'll want that again, and more. Softly, softly, but one day soon I'll be snapping away while you boys double fuck her, you'll see."

Then I said something that was certainly true, and I have been half proud of and half regretful about for nearly thirty years. "I don't think I want any photos taken either." I started rinsing Tara, while saying, "Photos get lost, mislaid, turn up twenty years on in a shoe box that the kids find under the bed, or when you're dead and they clear the house. I don't know why I'd want shots of Penny and me like that hanging about."

"But they would be fun to look at, on your own or together, stir memories and get the juices flowing,"

"Maybe, but Penny wants to be a teacher. I might go for teaching, and I'm interested in politics. I don't think having photos of us in the nude, never mind having sex, and certainly not swapping partners, would be a good thing to surface in a few years time. These things always come out. I would worry about them forever."

"What were Penny's tits like the first time you saw them?" said Tara.

"Nice. Not quite as big as now, but lovely. Why?"

"Perfect little cones, pointing straight out, yes? And now? Very pretty, but just a hint of a crease underneath them, yes? Gravity at work. Look at mine. By the time I'm fifty I'll be able to tie them behind my head. Yeah yeah you can laugh, but look at Penny's mum. What is her bum like? Her tits? That's Penny in thirty years. Now wouldn't it be nice to have a little album tucked away with pictures of those pretty tits, and those smooth thighs and lovely lips? When you're fifty and fat and cant get it up, and you haven't had a teenage girl suck your dick in thirty years wouldn't it be nice to look at pretty little Penny on her knees with your cock in her all three ways?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it would be. But Penny might not like me drooling over twenty year old girls in pictures, even if it is her. The girl in the photo would just be a reminder that she is now old and fat and saggy, and that what I really wanted is a younger woman. No. I can remember her just as she is, and I'll never forget how she looks when we make love, so I don't need photos."

"And what if you break up with her? Wouldn't it be nice to have reminders when you are old of the fun you had with your girlfriends when you were young?"

"Yes, but I would hope that even if I am not with her I will be with someone -- who I suspect would not like a fifty year old me drooling over pics of my twenty year old girlfriend, any more than Penny would like me looking at them. No Tara, no photos."

"Oh well," Tara shrugged, "no bother. Of course we could always shoot so there were no faces. Or you could wear masks..."

There was no point in arguing with her, so I just said "Let's see how the others are getting on with supper shall we?"

We ate toast and drank hot chocolate in bed. Penny curled up against me and fell asleep as the rest of us chattered, and Mike was next to drop off. Tara moved to her knees and leaned over Penny to kiss me goodnight, a little more suggestively than necessary, and I put the light out. I think we all slept well.

Tara and Mike woke us with breakfast. More specifically, Tara woke Penny by sucking on her right nipple while Mike stood holding the tray, and I was woken by Penny wriggling and laughing.