Bad Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara announced her plan for the day. "You guys have to go home this evening, so I suggest we spend this morning in relaxing massage time, moving on to very relaxed Tantric sex. Then maybe watch a movie after lunch and see if that inspires anything."

Penny asked with a little nervousness, "What is a 'Tantric' sex?"

"Slow relaxed yoga style. Fun. We'll show you."

It was strange in a way after all the partner swapping and mixing it up, but the whole day was spent as couples. Tara instructed Penny in massaging me, I followed Mike's lead, and while it was sexy it was not blatantly so. Sensual would be a better word. Then while the girls were still relaxed and slightly slippery in places, we rearranged cushions and for them to sit on our laps, facing us. The curtains were closed, soft music was playing, Tara had lit Incense, and she gave soft and gentle instructions talking about what she and Mike were doing. It was a long slow exploration of each others bodies.

Penny and I gently touched each others faces, letting a finger trace the curve of her brow, her ear, around to her chin, down her throat to her shoulder. We traced each others arms, every muscle and facet and hollow, I kissed the inside of her wrists, her forearm and the tendons inside her elbow. We reached around to smooth each others backs, sides, stomachs, hips and thighs and calves and feet. No direct stimulation of the breasts or nipples, and our genitals were kept a few inches apart.

Then we were allowed to kiss, and move closer so my erection was against her stomach, her pussy against the root and my balls, her breasts against my chest. But the kisses had to be slow, lingering, and only on the lips and face and neck. It took will power not to kiss too hard or deep, not to clutch her to me and press against her, not to roll her back and take her on the spot. I felt her breathing shorten, her lips heated on my skin, an she shifted her hips to press her clitoris against my cock.

Beside us Tara and Mike were the same, I could see his cheeks flushed with suppressed desire, and her hands momentarily clutched his arms tight as she pushed down on his lap, but each helped the other to relax, to control the frustration. Then Tara said "Now Penny, lift up and sit down on his cock, take it all inside you, but then relax and sit still. The idea is to keep him hard inside you, but no more, no extra movement, and no attempt to make either of you come. You will come, in the end, but just relax and stay as still as you can. You can kiss and touch and explore again, but all slow and gentle."

Penny lifted herself up, and lowered her self onto me. She did it so slowly, looking down at me with soft smiling eyes, it was a moment of pure affection and joy.

We rested, me fully enveloped in her body, her arms and legs and breasts and lips all engulfed me. It was like being stoned again.

We sat like that for a long time, only sometimes having to shift a little for comfort. She used her interior muscles to squeeze me. I twitched my cock to surprise her. I spent an age gently rubbing the small of her back, and the line down to her cleft. She had her hands on my chest, palms over my nipples, cupping them and squeezing them. Her hips moved a quarter of an inch up and down as we breathed together.

It was a shock when I heard Mike groan. I had forgotten they were there.

It had startled Penny too, and we looked at each other and she giggled, which caused me to giggle as well, as the movement of her body stimulated mine. In a moment we were desperately trying not to laugh, and the movement of our bodies was beginning to have a more serious effect on us. Penny said "Oh" in that little high pitched tone that I knew and loved.

Tara obviously recognised it as well. She said in dreamy gentle tones, quite unlike her often commanding voice "Don't fight it honey, but don't rush it. Let it build. Just one step ahead of frustration. Then you'll just come when you want to."

I saw she had her head down on Mike's chest as he leaned back, her hands clasped at the back of his neck, kneeling and rising and falling on his cock incredibly slowly. Penny moved to imitate her.

I don't buy into the yoga nonsense about snakes of energy coiled in the base of the spine rushing up through mystic nodes and flowering into super-consciousness. But the orgasms we had that morning were memorable. Mike came first, and Tara carried on just as she was. Penny came next, a slow build up until she suddenly looked up to stare in my eyes and then unfocussed looking into infinity, still apart from a shudder and the spasms of her pussy around my cock. It went on for a long time, and I held her gently, and when I moved my cock just a little her pussy clenched again and a second wave of orgasm passed over her. I lifted her an inch and lowered her, pushing up onto her, and I felt her muscles contract round me again. I did it again, and twitched my cock on time to her inner beat, and suddenly I was coming as well. I felt my balls contracting, my cock expanding, the fluids rising and pressing along inside me, jetting inside her, the head of my cock vibrating with every beat of our hearts, my lungs collapsing and numbness filling my limbs. I was lost in her, held in her, part of her.

I recovered some sense of being me again when I found Penny was kissing me and murmuring "My love, my lovely love, oh thank you love, that was, oh that was so lovely, my lovely lovely man."

I kissed her and nuzzled her, and whispered my love, and both of us laughed when we both jumped because Tara cried out. It wasn't loud, just unexpected. It was an incoherent noise, descending into a series of whimpers and moans as Mike gently kept moving in her, running his hands over her, kissing her and stroking her. She ended by jerking in a slightly frightening spasmodic way, her whole body twitching and writhing and her breathing becoming a ragged gasp and moan, before she fainted.

Mike cradled her in his arms and laid her down on the bed gently. He curled around her, and pulled the duvet over her. Penny was concerned, asking "Is she ok?"

Mike looked up from Tara, who he had been simply adoring. He was only half focused on us, and looked back down. "It's ok, she's fine. She does this sometimes. She'll be back soon."

Tara took a deep breath, and struggled a moment, then her breathing fell into a regular pattern of sleep. Penny relaxed again, and I kissed her, and then she curled around me and we both slept as well.

I think we all slept for an hour or so, and I woke feeling refreshed and at peace and in love. We all did. We moved as couples, together to the bathroom, Penny sitting and peeing as I talked to her, watching me stand and pee afterward. We had never done that in front of each other before. We washed each other, and went together to the kitchen, partners in the preparation of lunch. We ate in the living room, all wearing robes and feeding our partners, two couples quite separate but together. It was a pleasant camaraderie. Then Tara told Mike to put on a movie, and he slotted a tape in the machine. Casablanca. I always cry when they sing the Marseillaise.

Cups of tea and shortbread were made at the interval then the second movie went on. Bambi Woods in Texas.

It was the first time Penny had ever seen a porn movie. The effect was interesting. She was fascinated, embarrassed, turned on, laughed and giggled, and eventually started to wank me in a half inattentive fashion while watching a girl on screen sucking a guy off. I let my hands roam then, pulling her across me so I could play with her breasts, and pass my hand over her hip to ruffle the dark curls of hair on her mound. She lifted her leg and I could slip my hand around from behind to put a finger in her, and rub up and down the length of her slit, enjoying the slippery wetness. After a while she emulated the girl on screen by climbing up onto me, back towards me, and sliding down onto my cock. She rode me as I played with her tits and watched the man on screen do the same to the actress, and beside me Mike did the same to Tara.

It didn't take long for her to come, and she paused for a while as her orgasm flowed through her. It was as if the high of the morning had only been a minute before, and her body relaxed and became still. She had hardly even changed in her breathing or made much noise this time, but I knew it was a deep and long all body experience, and that I should stay still and let her enjoy it.

On screen the man was taking the girl from behind now as she knelt in front of him. Penny had swayed on my lap and gone limp, but must have opened her eyes and seen the film again. She leaned forward wordlessly and took up the position the girl being fucked in front of her had taken, and I accepted the silent invitation. I took her from behind, watching the screen as she did, timing my strokes to those of the actor, letting Penny feel as if it was her on the TV, him taking her with his cock as big as Mike's.

She came again, pussy tightening, as I approached my climax, the man on the screen pulling out to shoot his seed over the woman's back as I pumped mine into my beautiful woman's body.

I bundled her back onto the sofa and we lay in each others arms, ignoring the film and Mike and Tara who were vigorously pursuing their own pleasure on the floor, Mike on top, Tara on her back with legs reaching for the ceiling.

I told her I loved her. I told her that today had been beautiful. I told her I wanted to move in with her, so I wouldn't ever have to let her go home alone again. We agreed to start flat hunting the next day.

We dined together, and showered again, house rules but in our couples, and we dressed and left for our homes. As went Tara kissed each of us deeply, Mike hugged me and kissed Penny quite chastely.

We would be back next Friday.