Bad Penny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised. "You bought it from a catalogue?"

"Yes Master, I thought it would please you."

She looked a little hesitant, so I reassured her, "Very much. I am very pleased. I may require you to wear that outfit under your plain clothes at University. But tell me more about the catalogue."

"Oh it is full of stuff like this. And all sorts of other things. It is a company in London. Tara has used them before, so I knew it would be okay. She still has the book if you want to look. I thought you might like to select some more outfits for me to buy."

I heartily agreed. We ate breakfast first, Penny sitting cross legged on the bed in front of me, tempting me to just throw the tray aside and spring on her. I resisted. But it was touch and go when she licked butter off her finger.

Mike had apparently been having a lie in. Tara had been up but was not interested in breakfast, or much else. Nausea again. So we had to amuse ourselves. I suggested Penny get the catalogue. She went off with the tray saying she would ask Tara for it.

It took her a few minutes to return. She was quite flushed looking, and she apologised for taking so long.

"Could Tara not find it?" I asked

"She knew where it was, in her bedside cabinet, but she is really dizzy and pale, lying on the sofa downstairs, so she sent me to fetch it. When I went in their bedroom Mike was awake. He was reading. He wanted to see my outfit. And when I went to the bedside cabinet he, well, he wanted me to give him a blow job, but I told him you were waiting for me."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Is that all?"

"He insisted on checking my outfit out a bit more. He fingered me and played with my nipples, but just for a moment because I told him I had to get back."

I frowned. I wasn't sure how I felt about that incident. Strange to be jealous, after all I had been ridden by Tara the night before, and Mike had had Penny every which way in the past. But the idea of Mike just casually slipping a finger into Penny through her open crotched knickers, and making her pull the splits in her bra open so he could suck her nipples was ... Well actually it was quite a turn on to think about it. But I was a little jealous. Usually when Mile did things with Penny I knew ahead of time, or I was watching as he did it. I had at least tacitly given permission. For him just to casually feel my girlfriend up in such an intimate way without my knowledge or approval was somehow strangely inappropriate. Taking liberties. And he had done those things before I had a chance to do them. Well, that was not strictly true, I could have done them at any time in the last hour or so. I could do it now. Simply tell Penny to come closer, open her legs, show me her hard brown nipples, spread her panties...

"Penny, have you been to the bathroom this morning?" I asked

"Yes Master. I washed everywhere to be fully ready for you."

"Show me."

She stood up, and pulled the crotch opening of the scarlet shiny knickers open. Her curly brown hair was fluffy. She used a finger from each hand to pull her pussy lips open, exposing the glistening pink and brown tinged inner lips, and the dark pink passage below.

"Nice," I said "but I can't see if you are all as clean. You'll have to turn round."

She obeyed, and when I told her to show me she bent over and pulled the crotch of her panties and her buttocks open with her two hands. The view presented of her wet and slightly parted pussy below her exposed and vulnerable ass-hole was powerfully erotic. It was what I later came t think of as her slave pose. It was an intimate and submissive act, and one that made me hard in a second. I was torn between whether to just take her right there and then or to play with her first. I wanted to lick her, finger her and fuck her all at once. I decided to do all three in order.

"Very good," I said, "Just hold that pose."

I moved over to get better access to her and made her jump by touching her ass-hole with my tongue tip. I gently rimmed her for a few seconds as she sighed and squirmed, and then slid my tongue down to taste the drops of nectar that were forming on her clit. She was delicious.

Two fingers easily slipped into her pussy, and she rocked on her toes as I rubbed her clit with the thumb of my other hand. Once my index finger was well coated I slipped it out and rubbed it over her ass-hole. I slid my middle and ring fingers into her slit again as the tip of my index dialled an entry to her ass.

With little twisting and swirling motions I opened up her tight pucker, feeling her relax as I pressed the tip inside, then up to the second joint. I rested my finger there as her sphincter spasmed, clenching my finger hard. A few rubs on her clit and a little pressure from side to side loosened her again, and I pushed the rest of the finger in, the other two fingers sinking into her pussy at the same time. From the slickness within her bottom I could tell that she had used the device Tara had to put lubricating gel inside her ass, in preparation for just such a penetration. I thought then that I should get a similar syringe, and irrigator, for Penny to use at home, so she would be ready for me at any time. That idea also helped to harden me further. I would have her prepare herself on a weekday morning, and ass-fuck her in the library at lunchtime, perhaps.

Penny groaned. "Oh thank you Master."

"You like that?" I asked

"Mmm yes." She said as she rocked forward and pushed back a little.

I followed her motion, and soon was sliding my digits almost all the way out and back in to her two holes at a fairly rapid pace. It was obviously turning her on. Her legs started to wobble and her breathing quickened.

"You have really taken to having your bottom fingered, haven't you?" I asked

"Yes, Master, I love it when you put your finger in my bottom, or your cock Master."

"You really do like my cock in your ass?"

"Oh yes Master," she said, and shook again at the thought of being buggered by me.

I had to do a little manhandling to get her into a stable position, kneeling on the bed with her ass high in the air sideways on to me. I could reach in under her to play with her clit and hold her up with my left hand while I fingered her with my right. She wasn't sure what I wanted her to do at first, and I had to order her to move as I wanted so I could keep all three fingers inside her as she took up the pose, but once she got the idea Penny was suddenly transformed again.

I felt her body loosen and become fluid and graceful as she became a helpless slave being used by her Master. She left behind her the guilt that she felt she should be feeling, the fear of what her parents would think if they knew what she was doing, what she was enjoying, what she wanted to do. She was being finger fucked in the ass and pussy simultaneously, dressed in slave cuffs and an outfit made solely to give easy access to her sex, and she was loving every moment of it because it wasn't her fault. She was just helplessly doing what she had to do, not being bad, just making the best of things.

Of course the power dynamic of the situation was doing good things for me as well. Here I was finger fucking a compliant and submissive girl, listening to her gasp and moan as I penetrated and possessed her body. I could, and did, seek out the openings in her bra and squeeze her nipples. I frigged her clit in double time as I rhythmically pumped my hand back and forth, rocking my wrist to press up and down, stretching her ass and pussy, slipping my little finger into her along side my middle and ring fingers.

She came. I had to hold her up and press in hard keep her in one place as her whole body twitched and jerked. Her ass and pussy both tightened up on my fingers, and she made several strange squeaky noises when I rubbed her clit again.

She relaxed, her head falling forward, and I gently pulled my fingers out of her. I let her rock back on her heels and breathe a little, kissing her back, her shoulders and neck.

I didn't let her rest for long though. As she recovered she sighed and wriggled her bottom, and I felt her thigh brush against my cock. It was high time I had her.

I scooted back off the bed, pulled her round to me and lifted her hips. Standing behind her I looked down on her bared cleft and pressed my cock against the hairy slit. In a single stroke I was up inside her, and after only a half second pause I was deep shafting her pussy. My hips moved in counter action to my hands that gripped hers. The sound of her bottom slapping against my thighs and stomach was accompanied by a grunt or gasp from Penny each time I drove home.

I didn't often take Penny from behind like that, or shaft her so hard and fast. I prefer to see a girl's face, and her breasts. I like to kiss her lips and nipples and I like the way a girl looks on her back with her legs open. Inviting, offering herself, a gift, as well as vulnerable, trusting, welcoming. An open legged girl is the perfect place to lie upon. Shagging a girl from behind is less intimate, less personal. But this time it seemed more significant. It was deeply intimate, as I was deeply inside her. Her exposed ass-hole was also in my view and ready to be penetrated. I pressed my thumb into it, hearing her groan and feeling her accept me. I could at any time just pull my cock out of her pussy and put it in her ass. I thought about that as I pushed again and again into her slit, her wet, warm, willing body, her pussy, her hole, her honey pot, her hairy cunt, her slippery slot. It was so good to be balls deep in her pussy, to blow my load into her, to fill her cunt with come. I could fuck her ass, but why change when my cock was so well served?

I lay on top of her for a while to get my breath back, enjoying the soft warmth of her body beneath me, nuzzling the nape of her neck. "You are beautiful you know," I whispered.

She murmured "I bet you say that to all the girls."

I laughed. "That's only because I only make love to beautiful girls, of course." I rolled her over and looked in her eyes. "I mean it though. You are beautiful. More so now than ever before. I don't know why, but you look great these days."

She smiled, "I'm happy. And I have lost half a stone, toned up at the gym, my hair is longer, and Tara has taught me a lot about make-up. You are looking good too. But a bit tired now?"

She insisted on getting me under the covers and, after some kissing and caressing, she went, via the bathroom, to make us a cup of tea and a snack. It was nearly lunchtime.

I lay and relaxed, and thought about the way things were. It could have been worse.

I needed to use the bathroom, but found it was occupied. I think Tara was throwing up. I wrapped a robe around me and headed for the downstairs loo.

At the foot I the stairs I could hear voices on the kitchen. Penny and Mike, as might be expected, but then a third voice. A man's voice. I hesitated a second, but nature called, so I went to the little toilet under the stairs, but I could hear the conversation in the kitchen quite well.

Penny sounded half flirty and half like a schoolgirl being quizzed. Mike wasn't saying much. I quickly realised the man was Mike's Uncle, Peter.

Penny was saying "Well, as a matter of fact, Tara helped me pick this outfit, and she suggested I wear it today. Why do you think she would object?"

"Well, I suspect that you wandering about looming like that might give a young man like Michael here some ideas."

"Well I can't speak for her, or him, but I know that I wouldn't do anything with Mike that Tara would not want me to do. And I wouldn't do anything with Mike that my boyfriend Sean would not approve of. What kind of girl do you think I am?"

I had moved so I could see through the part-open kitchen door, and I could not help but smile at the scene. Mike was standing with his back to the sink, facing me, grinning. He spotted me, and grinned wider when I held a finger to my lips to shush him. Peter was sitting at the kitchen table, sideways on to it, facing Penny who was standing in front of him. He was three quarters turned away from me, so had no idea I was there. Penny was nearly side on to me, and hadn't spotted me yet. She was giving Peter a very saucy look, with one hand on her hip and the other holding a finger to her chin. Her eyes were sparkling.

Peter's rich voice had a laughing tone as he replied "Well, now I'm not sure. Your attitude is confident and bold, but your outfit says 'I'm the sort of girl who likes to be shackled, dominated, tied up or tied down while men take their pleasure from my body.' Although as I think of it the two ideas are not incompatible."

Penny laughed. "Not far off, I suppose. But you said 'men' not 'a man' or 'your boyfriend'. Was that deliberate? Do you think I like being tied up by many men, separately or in twos or threes or more? Or is it just Sean that I like to please?"

It was Peter's turn to sound uncomfortable. He almost spluttered. Penny had stepped closer and leaned towards him as she spoke, and she was holding his gaze with her deep hazel eyes even though her action was revealing the depth of her cleavage just a foot or two from his face. I knew his eyes had flickered down to look there when she smiled in gentle triumph. As she did so she glanced up and saw me. She raised an eyebrow and gave me a quizzical look. I nodded and smiled and made a 'go ahead' hand gesture. She smiled again.

Peter managed to say "Well, I didn't mean to imply anything bad about your character, miss."

Penny gave her low sexy laugh, a sound that thrilled me as I knew it well. She laughed like that when she was turned on, it was rich in desire and anticipation. "Why do you think it would be bad if I liked sex with many men? Wouldn't you like two or three girls at once? Imagine three naked women all making love to you, all pressed against you, all moaning and sighing and wanting you over and over again."

She had moved a little closer to him and he leaned back in his chair as her face came to a few inches away. He looked scared and excited. He tried to sound authoritative and business like, but his voice caught as he said "Well, yes I am sure that would be all very nice if you thought that sort of thing was acceptable, but..."

Penny interrupted him, "It is nice, very nice, and you would love it. But we don't have another two girls to play with so you'll just have to make do with one."

Her hand touched his knee and slid up along his thigh. Peter tried to lean back further in his seat. "I, I, I don't think you should do that!" he squeaked.

"Oh but I want to. And from the feel of you, you want me to as well."

Peter looked to Mike for help. "Tell this girl to stop this!"

Mike shook his head. "Uncle Peter, I have to tell you, Penny is unstoppable. And a very good lay. If I were you, I would count myself lucky and enjoy it."

"But!" Peter said, and got no further.

Penny put a finger on his lips and caught his gaze again. In a huskily intense voice she said "Don't be scared, I don't bite."

Mike added "You are unmarried, don't have a girlfriend, aren't a churchgoer, and have a twenty-one year old half-naked girl who wants to suck your cock. Uncle Peter, what are you objecting to?"

Peter said wildly to Penny "Not in front of the boy!"

She laughed. She was squeezing his cock inside his trousers, and she leaned forward to bring Peter's face close to her cleavage. "Mike, would you mind giving your Uncle a little privacy so he can fuck me?" she said in her sweetest tones.

Peter gasped. Mike shrugged and ambled towards the door. He patted his uncle on the shoulder as he passed and said "You can thank me afterwards."

He walked on, obscuring my view for a moment. When he had cleared the sight line I could see Penny was kissing Peter with an open mouth, and pulling at his belt.

Mike swung in behind me to look over my shoulder at what was going on. Penny was encountering no further resistance.

Peter's hands had come up to touch her, tentatively at first, his fingers contacting the tight skin of her waist. His caress became full handed quite quickly, and he brushed over her stomach as she undid the zip on his trousers. I saw his back arch as her hand slid into the top of his underpants, and I knew Penny had hold of his cock.

Mike whispered in my ear "I hope you don't mind, when she came down stairs Uncle Peter had arrived to drop off some stuff. She just walked into the kitchen and his jaw hit the floor. I said to her that she should seduce him. He's a nice guy, he was widowed a few years back, hasn't had a girl since, I think. Tara keeps threatening to do it, but I talked her out of it, I think it might get awkward, Peter would be embarrassed at family gatherings."

I whispered back "It's fine," although I need hardly have bothered to keep my voice down. Peter wasn't going to notice, or care. He was far too busy sucking on Penny's left nipple, which she had exposed by pulling the slits in her bra top open. He was rolling and pinching her other nipple with his left hand, and I could see his right hand was caressing her thigh and bottom. I held my breath as I saw his hand drift around to the front of her leg and stroke a little at her inner thigh. She parted her legs to give him access, but he hesitated, stroking down to her knee and calf, and then moving both hands to help Penny with pushing his trousers down.

Penny reached down to take Peter's cock again, and pull it upright, and I caught a glimpse of it for the first time.

It was huge.

It was as long as Mike's and as thick as mine.

Penny looked down at it with wide eyes, and crooned "Oh my goodness!"

Peter just smiled and groaned as she gave him a slow, long stroke.

Behind me I heard Mike quietly say "Jesus!"

"Runs in the family then." I murmured.

"Mine's not that big though!" Mike said, awestruck. I think it was the first time he had ever seen anyone more generously endowed than himself. It must have been humbling.

"Now you know how the rest of us feel," I said.

Peter looked a little worried for a moment and said "Is it alright?"

Penny was staring at his cock as she slowly stroked it. Without looking up she nodded, and said "It is beautiful."

I knew she was going to suck it even before she started to move. It surprised, and delighted, Peter.

Penny sucked the end of his cock for a moment, and then licked down his shaft and up again, taking his tip in to suck and bobbing her head down a couple of times, before again licking down his shaft. This time she went further and licked between and around his balls, then back up the shaft and sucked him deeper, using the technique she had learned on me and Mike, taking a good six inches into her mouth.

Peter simply sighed and groaned and said "Oh yes!" in a repeating cycle of appreciation and sensory overload.

Mike murmured in my ear "You know Tara is going to want a go on that now. She will be sooo jealous."

"You want to call her?"

"Nah, she needs the sleep. But after this I can see Uncle Peter might drop round more often."

Certainly the man had every reason to want a return visit, although I suspected he wasn't able to think that far ahead. Penny was wanking him slowly while he sucked her nipples. He was pulling at her pants, opening the crotch, and one finger was clearly already buried in her wetness.

I loved to watch the way she gyrated her hips to make his finger move inside her. She was flushed and had to take some deep breaths as she pulled off her bra to give Peter's roving lips better access to her breasts. He was sensible enough to take a moment to admire them, and slip a second finger inside her, saying "Beautiful, just beautiful," before his mouth was too full to talk again.

Penny pushed her knickers down. Peter had to pull his fingers out to let them pass, but his hand was swiftly back in place, probing her and opening her up. She was holding his head as he sucked each tit in turn.