Bad Penny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw him take his fingers out of her slit and rub the slippery honey from her on his cock tip. He did it twice more, plunging his fingers in deep to draw out her juices. Then he pulled her towards him. I held my breath.

His tip was no bigger than mine, or at most only a little thicker, so Penny had no trouble letting him enter her. She pushed down on him, bouncing back up after only half the tip was in, and then down again to take the whole end of his cock. She sighed.

Peter moaned, and moaned again when she started to slide down on him. Down an inch, up half an inch, down another, and another. She paused with a good six inches in her. I wondered if she could take much more. Mike's cock was eight and a half inches. I knew, because we had measure it. Mine, just about six. Penny had sat on Mike and worked him all the way in, but his cock was thinner than mine or Peters, and he said it had felt like the tip was crushed and bent. She said it felt too deep, painfully stretching her. But now she was pushing down on a rod at least as long as Mike's and thick as mine.

She had her eyes closed as she waited for breath. Peter was holding still, stating at her face. He was having to hold his breath. She sighed, and let herself down a little more. Then her eyes opened and so did her mouth. With a long "Oooh!" sound and her brow wrinkling up, she settled down all the way.

I wanted to applaud, but felt it would break the mood. Mike, still behind me, whispered "Good girl!"

Peter was much more explicit in his praise. He kissed her. A full deep snog, holding her shoulders to keep her body pressed down on his cock and rocking her slightly as he murmured words between his kisses "Oh yes, oh god, oh that's good, oh my god."

He leaned her back to bite her neck and her breasts, jiggling her up and down on his shaft, not letting her move more than an inch. And then she started to ride him. With his hands on her hips and hers on his shoulders, the two got into a rhythm and a stroke that was almost the full length of his cock. It was incredible.

I was hard and wanted to go in and join them, to have Penny suck me, or to take her in tandem. But I wanted to watch. I was fascinated by the way she moved, the way she looked, the way she was gasping and crying out. I realised as I saw a tiny bead of sweat form on her brow and she made a deep noise in her throat that Penny was half way to coming.

Peter could see it too. He was alternately squeezing her breasts and using his hands to help her bounce up and down by grasping her bottom. When he didn't have them in his hands he was often sucking on them. Now he looked at her and said "You going to come?"

"If I may, Master," gasped Penny.

He laughed as he bounced her again and said "Good girl, you can come on my prick"

"Oh thank you!" Penny gasped again and she sped up her movements.

"Come on girl, come on my prick! That's it come on now, I want to feel you come with my prick inside you!" Peter said as she began to grunt each time she forced herself down on him.

"You like my prick, little girl? You like my prick up you? Come on girly, let me feel your cunny milk my prick!"

I heard her breathing change again. Those little whoops as she sucked in air and her pussy twinged, and her ass tightened, and her clit throbbed, and her tits bounced. And then she lurched forward, clinging to him as her bottom started to pulse back and forth, fast, spasmodic, her breathing ragged and her hair wild as her head rocked back.

All Peter had to do was hang on. Penny went into overdrive. She was thrashing and almost screaming as she came, and Peter was sucking hard on her tits as he hugged her writhing body to him.

She started to calm down, head back, dragging air into her body with huge breaths. Peter needed more. He leaned forward on the chair , lifting her as he did so, and stood up with his cock still inside her. He turned to the table beside them, and lowered her bottom onto it, then pulled her legs up and thrust deeply into her.

Penny fell back on the table with her legs wide and his cock pounding her.

Of course we couldn't see much, just Peter's back and Penny's legs sticking out each side, but it was clear from the noises she made that Penny was being hurried along on a near orgasmic plateau, coming again and again. Peter was amazed and overjoyed. He was almost growling as he thrust into her and talked to her. "Yes girl, you like my prick don't you? You like my prick in your hot little cunny. God it's been a long time since I had a tight wet cunny to screw, I can tell you my prick loves your hairy cunny, loves being up your cunny. God, yes! Oh you are one hell of a shag. Oh yes, with your perky little tits and your pretty face and your tight thighs and that bouncy ass and such a nice cunny for my prick. Oh and such a good cocksucker too."

Peter grunted then, and gave a couple of harder, deeper thrusts before going on, "Oh yeah,you're a good little cocksucker, girly. I haven't had a wee girl like you suck my prick for twenty years. You like sucking pricks don't you girly? You like a boy to come in your mouth girl? You like to suck a boy's come?"

He paused to hear her answer, shafting her deep as he repeated the question. Penny gasped "Yes!"

"You want me to come in your mouth now or in your cunny?" asked Peter.

"Whatever you want, Master!"

"I can come in your cunny? You want my come in you?"

"Oh yes, Master, come in me! Let me feel you come in me!"

Peter thrust deep again and said "Here you go, girly, here you are, here's my come, I'm going to come in your cunny, oh yes girl here it comes, oh Yes!"

His back arched and he frantically jerked about with his cock inside her and his hands gripped around her knees. He shook for a good twenty seconds, moaning and gasping, and then after one final thrust and grunt he staggered backwards and fell onto the chair. He leaned back, exposing Penny's open legs and dripping pussy to our view.

She lay on the table with her legs spread for some seconds, and I could see the come dribbling out of her, and the matted, sweat and sex soaked hair around her bright red swollen pussy lips. Behind me Mike murmured "Now that is a well fucked cunt."

Penny sat up before Peter had recovered. She closed her legs and slipped off the table, and knelt on the floor, looking up at her most recent conquest. "You okay, Peter?" she asked.

He raised his head and gave hear a shattered smile. "Oh yes." he reached for her and pulled her face to his, kissing her and running fingers through her sweat damped hair. "Oh yes. Very Okay."

He kissed her again and then pulled back a little to look at her face "You okay?"

Penny giggled. "Oh yes. That was gooood."

"I'm glad you thought so too. I have one little problem though. Which is sort of embarrassing," said Peter, looking shifty.

"What?" asked Penny, concerned.

Peter shrugged, and said "Mike did mention your name when you came into the kitchen, but to be honest I was so surprised and distracted by your quite stunning body and the outfit you were wearing that I didn't catch it. It seems terrible to ask now, but what is your name again?"

Penny laughed, but before she could answer Mike said "It is Penny, and this is her boyfriend, Sean." He gave me a little shove into the room as he breezed on in past me and headed for the kettle. "Any one for a cup of tea?"

Peter looked stunned.

I stepped over to him and stuck out my hand, saying "Pleased to meet you, Peter."

He shook my hand. He was working entirely on automatic.

"I can tell Penny has been enjoying herself. Thank you for looking after her," I said and turned to look at her. I stroked her cheek as I said "How you doing, darling?"

Penny grinned, "I'm fine, but you would have to ask Peter about how I did."

Mike guffawed. It wasn't just a laugh. It was an explosion. He pointed at his uncle and said "Just look at him, Penny, I think it's obvious you did him very well!"

After a glance at Peter, who was still looking stunned, I looked back at Penny and offered her my hand to help her up. "Yes, I think you did very well. Now why don't you help him have a quick shower and we will have a cup of tea ready when you get down. But be quick."

"Yes, Master," she said.

Peter gave me a confused look, but Penny took his hand and pulled him to his feet, chatting casually to him as she lead him away.

When they were out of the room Mike laughed. "Did you see his face? Talk about shagging someone's brains out! Penny has lobotomised him!"

By the time they came back Tara had come down stairs, and the three of us were in the living room watching "The Dam Busters" and eating sandwiches. Penny entered the room first, now dressed in a red silky dressing gown and her split bikini, and she went straight to Tara, kissing each cheek and asking how she felt. Peter hung in the doorway, until Tara spoke up and said "I'm fine, honey, I'm fine. Hungry. As you must be, and you Uncle Peter, you must have an appetite. Come on in and sit here beside me and tell me the craic."

He did as he was told, still looking sheepish.

"So what have you been up to lately, apart from fucking my friend, of course?" Tara said casually as she poured the tea.

Her smile was as sweet as the sugar she proffered as she handed him the mug.

Peter shrugged and said "Well, nothing else anywhere near as exciting at all. Although I did hear during the week that our firm got the contract in Hong Kong, and I'll be moving out there for six months or so."

"Oh, congratulations!" said Tara. Mike echoed her sentiment.

"It's why I came over. I'm to go over next week for a fortnight, then home for a couple of weeks and then out there until Christmas. So I wanted to leave you the keys to my flat, so you could keep an eye on it."

The conversation rolled on, and we learned that Peter was an architect, and that he had been at school with Tara's father. It's a small world in Northern Ireland. I asked him then "I was wondering, which side I the family you are from? I thought you were Mike's dad's brother, but he comes from Leicester."

Peter laughed. "Actually I am Mike's father's Uncle. Mike's Great Uncle"

Mike snorted and said "Well, pretty good uncle, at least. But you did dob me in to my folks when you caught me smoking when I was fourteen. A great uncle would have kept quiet."

Peter smiled. It was an old complaint. "Mike's dad, Joe, was the first child of my eldest sister. I was a wee late one, youngest by twenty years. Actually, Joe is eight months older than me. I was born an uncle. So everyone in the family calls me Uncle Peter, even my sisters, ever since I was a child."

The notion of being younger than your nephews and nieces amused Penny, since she too had been a late baby, and both her parents were in their late sixties.

Talk became freer, Peter's embarrassment lessened, and as the afternoon wore on it became a very pleasant gathering. Peter was well travelled, interested and interesting. He was also a widower, his wife having died almost ten years before. Penny was shocked by that, since he had mentioned that she was "just forty six."

"How old are you then?" she asked.

"Fifty nine. Why how old are you?"

She looked coy and said "Twenty one."

"Hmm, so I am old enough to be your grandfather, legally," said Peter, with a little frown.

"But you are younger than my father. Anyway, age doesn't matter."

"I am glad you think so." Peter said, and hesitated for half a beat before saying "I am a little confused though. Here you are with Sean, sitting beside him, and it is clear from how you two get on that you are a couple. But earlier we, well, in the kitchen... And Sean I think saw us at the end and didn't make any fuss. And the way you are dressed and act around Mike, well it suggests... And yet Tara..."

Tara rescued him from his reluctance to say what he wanted to say. "Sean has been Penny's boyfriend for years, but recently she has discovered that she has additional desires. So now, at weekends, she is his slave. And when she is here, in our house, she is subordinate to us as well. So Mike told her to seduce you, and I believe Sean was watching from the doorway and gave her permission as well. Otherwise she would not have shagged you."

Peter was silent for a moment. Then he said "So when you called me master..."

Penny spoke up "Sean is my Master, always, but if he gives me to another master, or mistress to play with I will try to serve them as well as I would serve Sean, so as not to let him down." In a slightly fearful tone she added "I hope I did not disappoint you earlier?"

"What?" Peter looked shocked. "No, no, far from it. My dear girl it was... Well, it has been thirty odd years since I slept with a girl your age, and she didn't do the things you did. You were marvellous. But I still don't get it, I mean, you and Sean, and, well, me and Mike as well, and where in all this is Tara?"

Tara filled him in. "We are swingers, Uncle Peter. We swap. We play. All of us. Penny with Mike, me with Sean, Penny with me, with or without Sean or Mike, or the two boys with one of us girls. And Penny likes to be our slave. Sean's slave, but he lends her to me sometimes."

Peter looked at each of us, flabbergasted. "All of you...?"

Tara said "Penny darling would you mind helping me to convince Uncle Peter?"

Penny squeezed my knee and said quietly to me "May I?"

I nodded and said "Yes."

She slipped off the sofa beside me and stepped over in front of Peter. She dropped her robe, revealing again her shiny red bikini and her slave cuffs and collar.

Tara stood up and went to stand beside Penny, sideways on to Peter. She reached out and put her hand on Penny's naked stomach and used the other one to touch her neck. "Did you enjoy Uncle Peter fucking you earlier, girl?"

"Yes Mistress Tara."

"Would you like him to fuck you again?"

"Yes Mistress Tara, if he wishes it."

"I think he might be a bit tired after what he did to you earlier. Maybe since you are so keen to fuck," Tara said as she slid her hand into the opening at Penny's crotch and made her gasp by penetrating her with a finger, "Oh and that wet pussy is keen, since you need a good fuck perhaps you should sit on Mike's cock now. Go and get his cock out and sit on it."

Penny smiled and said "Yes Mistress."

Peter watched open mouthed as she moved to do as she was told. Tara looked on with an amused smile as Penny undid Mike's fly, pulled down his trousers and took his half erect shaft in her hand. She stroked it gently, and said "May I suck it first Mistress to get him hard?"

"Yes, but not for long, I want you riding him as soon as possible."

Mike groaned as Penny enveloped him with her warm mouth.

Peter was smiling now. A hesitant smile, with a dash of incredulity, but acceptance as well.

Tara distracted him from the sight of Penny deep throating Mike's less than full erection by saying. "Of course we wouldn't want Sean to feel left out."

She spun on her heel to face me, gave me a wink and dropped to her knees. In a moment I was getting the same treatment that Mike was enjoying. Peter, sitting opposite me, couldn't see what Tara was doing in any detail, but he caught my eye, and returned my grin.

Beside him Mike was now erect, and Penny moved up to complete her allotted mission. Mike freed her breasts from the bra top as she held his cock upright and positioned herself over him. "Hasn't she got great tits, Uncle?" he said, cupping them and squeezing her nipples.

Peter could only agree. But he was then distracted by Tara again. She had raised her bottom as she knelt before me so it was pointing right at Peter. Holding my cock in her mouth she used both hands to slip her skirt down, exposing her bare buttocks and the thin string of her thong that barely covered anything.

Peter's eyes were out on stalks.

"And hasn't Tara got a nice ass?" I said. He nodded, and swallowed. "And you've got to see her tits too," I added.

I pulled her up and spun her round, held her bottom and guided her back onto me. She reached down to take my cock and pull the thong aside so I could slide up inside her, and she lay back on me with her legs raised, her feet on my open knees, giving Peter a full on display of my cock entering her pussy. I pulled up her tee shirt to show him her naked and swollen breasts, and she began to ride me slowly.

He got an even better view of her magnificently bouncing nipples when I pulled her tee-shirt further up. Tara raised her arms, expecting me to pull it all the way off, but I left it simply pulled up over her arms and face, trapping her. She squealed as I bounced her hard on my cock and rubbed across her nipples with all my fingers in a fast fanning motion. Each tip was brushed across firmly in rapid succession as my hands rotated up and down.

Peter looked amazed. He half whispered "Jesus!" and shook his head.

Beside him Mike laughed, and lifted Penny up to spin her around so she was riding him the same way that Tara was on me. Tara struggled free of her tee-shirt and brought her hands up to support her heavy breasts as she rocked her hips back and forth. Peter was looking back and forward between the two girls, equally fascinated by Penny's tanned body and tossing dark hair and Tara's pale flesh and curly red mane.

He didn't have to choose which he preferred. Suddenly Tara leaned forward and leapt on him.

I think he was as shocked as I was. One second I was enjoying the warm depths of her writhing body, the next I felt cool air on my wet glans. Peter on the other hand had been enjoying the sight of Tara's curly bush from five feet away, now it was half an inch and closing fast as she stood on the sofa with a leg on each side of him and pressed her pussy to his mouth.

He didn't struggle. Resistance was not only futile but also just damn stupid. So when Tara touched Penny's head and said to her "Leave him a moment and come and help me get Peter's trousers off" Peter happily raised his bottom from the seat as Penny pulled the garment down. She followed up by taking his cock in her mouth and wanking him while sucking his tip.

Mike looked at me and shrugged. The two of us had been abandoned with unsatisfied erections while the two girls tackled Peter. We took what consolation we could from watching the show they put on.

Mike moved over to the sofa I was sitting on, leaving the other one to Peter and his two seductresses. Tara shifted to present her breasts to Peter's mouth, saying "I saw you trying to look down my blouse at Christmas Uncle Peter. I know you wanted to see them, and touch them and suck them. Well now's your chance!"

She pulled his head between them and crushed his cheeks between her tits, then turned to bring each nipple in turn to his eager lips. She gave him a few moments to knead them and nuzzle her and then stood up to present her pussy again.

"And I've seen you look at my legs. Thinking what was between them. Wondering if I was red below as well as on top. Thinking about my pussy. Well if you want to fuck it you have got to lick it." Tara laughed and pulled her lips open as she pressed forward onto his tongue "Oh yes, keep that up and you can fuck it all night."

Penny was licking his shaft and balls and sometimes sucking him as well as stroking him, but the way her hips were swaying told me that she was well turned on. Mike also noticed, and said to me, "Penny's pussy is unoccupied, if you fancy it."

"Good point. Although you were fucking her. Why don't you have another go, I want to get something from the bedroom."

Mike was happy to do so. I watched him slip in behind my slave, lift up her bottom and feed the long slim length of his cock into her pussy, just as Tara leaned down again to brush her nipples over Peter's face.