All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 09'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Before you click that star....

Whether it is a five or a one, could you spare a moment to comment? Tell me why you are voting that way? Just a line or two. It would be nice to know that the '1's are not just trolls, but have genuine reason to dislike the story...

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Domestic bliss, with a twist

The tension between some of the coziest, housewarmingest sensual shenaigans thus far (probably the most easygoing in the series) and the developing interest in increasingly hardcore activities (the B and D have been strong throughout, but this hearkens more explicitly to the S and M parts) is intriguing and foreboding.

The exhibitionist strain is also esp. strong in this entry, providing a dynamic variation on the ritual seductions of new, potentially reluctant (tho never for long lol) couples. The surprise arrivals at the very end dramatically cut off this little domestic idyll, bring back some people we haven't seen in a while, and leave us pondering where in the world life, love, and limitless exploration will take these characters/

Tara's absence is probably what makes this an unusual chapter. Usually she just whips out her domineering charisma and takes charge of everything. That has proven an intensely erotic motif throughout this saga, but it's a sweet change of pace to watch things unfold in her absence.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
scores so far

seven 5's, two 3's a 2 and two 1's. and only one comment. averages at 3.75. need i say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Chapter

I am surprised that this chapter was not rated more highly as well. I see that the following chapters are also rated at less than 4.5 which is surprising. I think this series is quite good, the sex is hot, the prose is acceptable, and the characters are not one dimensional. Keep at it. Perhaps the low ratings reflect qualities of the readers and not the story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continued evolution

A chapter that started with so much doubt in Sean's mind ends with an almost reboot of the relationship brought about by the more S & M developments. The slave angle seemed to be diminishing, not in its frequency, but in the inequality of the relationship. It was almost a routine and way of speaking to each other that no longer had Sean demanding particular services from Penny (quite often he would go along with her suggestions) but the porn stash has given his imagination a stimulation and new desire to see what Penny's limits are to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES