Bad Penny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How had my life turned into this libertine rondo?

Tara emerged from my bedroom at that point and gave me a mock stern glare. "What have you been doing to that Girl? She is knackered! I had to put the two of them to bed."

"Well you are the one who just set her up to be screwed by two guys in row, no wonder she's tired!" I replied with equally mock dismissal.

"Nonsense!" said Tara, and she did look a little concerned as she went on "Penny could have ten men in an afternoon and still want more if she was on top form. I hope she isn't sickening with something."

I considered this for a moment, and then agreed that we had been living a fairly strenuous life recently. I started to try to count back the number of times Penny had had sex in the last couple of weeks, and then further back. Tara joined in on the count. We decided in the end that she had probably, on average, had sex more than seven times a week every week for the last four or five months. Maybe ten times.

No wonder I was exhausted, never mind her.

Of course the fact that she was enjoying it didn't help with any plan to get her to rest. If she didn't get laid for a day she was twitchy. After two or three days she was unstoppably voracious. Masturbation wasn't enough. For the first time I thought that perhaps this was more than normal.

Of course I was enjoying it. I wanted sex every day, but sometimes physiology betrayed me - men are the weaker sex when it comes to sex. Or comes to coming. Which was why Mike was also sleeping after his bout Penny. But what Tara said was true - Penny could probably do it ten times a day and still want more. Okay, not ten times every day, but certainly once a day would be no problem, and on many days and nights she had demanded it again and again. But maybe it was starting to tell on her.

But what could I do? She demanded it, enjoyed it, sought it. We played the game of Master and Slave, but how long would she want to play if I forbade her sex? Or restricted her to only having sex with me (since I didn't want to have to give it up!) Now that she was used to weekends with multiple partners, boys and girls, I worried that any attempt by me to draw back from this swinging party life would be resented. And again, to be honest, the chance to play with and watch Penny, Lucy, Tara, Naimh, Ronnie, Sheena, all the rest of the girls and the boys, was too much fun to resist.

This point was appreciated by Lucy and Naimh. They showed their appreciation by starting to snog and play with each other on the rug where Penny had been fucked half an hour before. Tara half ignored them, carrying on our conversation. Which drifted onto her health (not throwing up as often, pregnancy proceeding as normal) and future plans.

While the two girls moved into a sixty-nine I sat naked on the sofa with the almost fully clothed Tara discussing their decision not to get married, and the reaction of her family, and Mike's, to the news.

We had got on to the subject of them buying a car (should they get a five door, easier to put a child seat in the back?) and how soon it would be before they could take the baby camping, when I was briefly distracted by the sight of Lucy deeply licking Naimh's pussy.

Lucy was on her back, Naimh's perfect white bottom arched up, her smooth pale thighs framing Lucy's blonde head. Her pale pink ass-hole and thick puffy pussy lips fringed with fiery red curls matched the colour of Lucy's darting tongue. Tara followed my gaze and said "Aren't they so pretty? And Lucy is such a good cunt licker. I wonder how long it will be after the baby before I can get her to kiss my poor bits better?"

I was startled at the idea. Tara went on "Some women have a Caesar so their pussy doesn't get stretched, but I want to do it naturally. I've told Mike he will have to just fuck the others for a while."

"You are far too good to him." I suggested.

"And to you," she quipped. "You are enjoying the entertainment I have arranged, aren't you?"

She gestured at the girls on the floor, and went on "And I know you liked Lucy earlier, and enjoyed seeing Penny getting screwed. Wasn't she pretty kneeling up and pulling her pussy open for that young man?"

"You are a wicked woman, Tara."

"Me? Nonsense. She loved it. And so did you. The ultimate submission for her, doing what she was told with a man for whom she has no ties or emotions or expectations. It was a pure and perfect guiltless fuck. And for you - no jealousy, no threat, no long term issues, just the opportunity to watch your beautiful girl in action. Wicked? I did you both a favour."

Once again her outrageous confidence in her outrageous claims left me stumped. I was unable to answer her. Was she right? Again?

It had the horrible ring of plausibility to it. I did love to watch other people. It did arouse me to see Penny getting aroused and loosing control, serving men at my command. Her capacity for wild abandon and her obvious joy in sex was wonderful to see. I did sometimes have a stab of jealousy, but for the most part I enjoyed facilitating her pleasure. And how could I be jealous when she did all those things with me, and allowed and encouraged other girls to do the same?

We were distracted then by Lucy, coming loudly as Naimh fingered her and sucked on her right breast.

At Tara's suggestion I made coffee, and somehow ended up with Naimh naked on my lap and Lucy kneeling at Tara's feet. Once the coffee was drunk Tara simply opened her legs and drew Lucy's head between them. It was lovely to watch Tara get more and more pink in the face.

Lucy enjoyed it too. And Naimh kissed me and let me play with her still wet and tingling pussy. She lifted up her bottom and sat on my cock after a while, saying "Since you have a hard on I think I can make use of it."

I found myself being gently ridden by her, and almost laughed when I realised that my cock had been in as many pussies as Penny had had cocks in her today. I almost came. That is, as Naimh speeded up and brought herself to orgasm, while Tara panted and groaned and clasped at Lucy's head, I found myself very aroused, heart beating faster, hips beginning to join the dance, but Naimh and Tara both came too soon and subsided into quiet and companionable embraces.

Mike and Penny found us like that later. Naimh curled with me on the large seat, Tara wrapped around Lucy on the sofa.

Penny woke me with a minty fresh kiss. She had obviously been past us to to bathroom and back before disturbing us.

Large Chinese takeaways were becoming traditional in these situations. We invoked the House Rules again - you could only eat what other's fed you. I had Naimh on one side and Tara on the other, and they alternated in feeding me, although for the most part we drank from our own glasses rather than exchanging sips of wine from mouth to mouth.

Everyone had dressed for dinner, and I told Penny to put something on as well. The fact that she was also wearing her leather collar, wrist and ankle bands went unremarked, although I had smiled. I knew what they meant - she was declaring that she was still mine.

After dining everyone was contentedly full, and Tara suggested we show one of the blue movies that Penny had mentioned we had found. So I put on 'The Ecstasy Girls'.

Better than Debbie Does Dallas, I thought. Funnier, and the scene with the hammock...

I had arranged to be on the sofa this time, with Penny on one side of me and Lucy on the other. Mike was on the far end, past Lucy. Tara was on the large single seat, Naimh leaning against her legs, sitting in a cushion on the floor.

There was a bit of playing about that went on. Mike had one hand up Lucy's skirt and the other inside her blouse, and she had his fly undone and was wanking him. Penny wanted to do the same for me, and I sat with both hands playing with her nipples as she held my cock and occasionally squeezed it gently.

I think Tara was quietly frigging herself as well, certainly she was playing with her own breasts. Naimh was most restrained. She squirmed where she sat sometimes, but her hands remained clasped together most of the time.

When the film ended I offered to put on another, but Tara said she was tired, and wanted to go home to bed. She apologised, but she found she just couldn't stay awake after ten o'clock. As everyone gathered their clothes and so forth there was a low voiced discussion between Lucy and Naimh. Then Naimh turned to me and said "Would you be able to cope with another Girl tonight? I can lend you this one if you like. I will be busy with Mike, and Tara, if she can stay awake."

I glanced at Lucy who was looking hopeful, with a happy smile. I glanced at Penny, who was a bit surprised, but also smiled.

Penny got drinks with Lucy's assistance while I sorted out another movie. "The Autobiography of a Flea."

The campy dialogue and narration were outweighed by the well shot sex scenes, and some of the girl's costumes (set in the 18th century) were surprisingly sexy. Of course the fact that the two main actresses were a blonde and a brunette, mirrored by my companions, was also intriguing. And of course my companions happily stripped me, and themselves, and acted out many of the scenes as they occurred.

Truth be told, Lucy was not quite as blonde as Jean Jennings, and Penny was nowhere near as pale as Annette Haven, but then again I wasn't quite John Holmes.

We saw quite a lot of the film, although I was distracted by the two of them sharing my cock like a lolly, and couldn't see the screen when they both sat up and presented me with their breasts to kiss while they shared kisses of their own. Penny spent some time between Lucy's legs, tonguing and rimming her, and fingering her, so she missed most of the scene in the drawing room. It was only in a later viewing that I saw the final scene, as I was too deep in Lucy's body to pay attention at the time.

She was stunningly pretty on her back with her feet framing her head, her nipples hard and raspberry pink, her blonde curly bush running down along the slick wet lips that clung to my shaft as I pulled back. Her face was flushed, bright pink patches on her cheeks, her full lips dark and parted in a permanent 'O' as she gasped and panted. Lucy's voice had a slight rasp to it sometimes when she talked, a sexy low note that I found attractive. It was constant in the noises she made as I slammed my cock hard into her, her orgasm cries an octave below the sounds that Penny usually made.

When she came she grasped me hard about the waist to stop my hips, and groaned "No! Stay still!"

I felt her twitch and grasp me inside her, the tremors of her muscles squeezing my cock. I wanted so much to move, to plough her body, to grab her tight and crush her breasts against my chest and bury my mouth in the hollow of her neck, to let my hips do what they so fiercely wished. It was a delicious agony to stay still.

She opened her eyes and pushed up on my pelvis, forcing me to withdraw. Then she grabbed my head and dragged it down, kissing me with passion and almost bruising my lips. Her voice was thick with lust, huskier than ever as she said "Thank you, Sean. Now you need to fuck Penny. She needs it. Go on."

She pushed my head to the side and there was Penny, kneeling beside us, waiting to kiss me with gentle lips. I found myself on top of her, feeling her soft skin against me as she lay back and opened her legs, her hand taking my cock that was slick with Lucy's come, centring it on her own wet slit, pulling me into her.

I forgot Lucy. Penny was my world. Warm and firm, soft and smooth, crinkled and hairy, spicy and sweet. I adored her, I drank her in through eyes and ears and skin. Her hips kept moving, her hands and tongue roved, her whispered live and desire and submission and inspiration whirled me away into a new place.

I came just after she did, her inner spasms pulling me over the brink. I lay upon her afterwards, my body drained, almost unable to breathe, barely able to do more than feel the heat of her against my front and the cool hands on my back.

The hands were Lucy's, stroking me. When I recovered enough to realise that I looked round at her, and she smiled at me, and at Penny. "Hi, darling," she said, to Penny, not me. "You are very pretty like that you know. Would you mind if I licked you again?"

Penny giggled. Which felt rather nice, since my cock was still inside her, although only semi hard. She looked at at me and said "Would that be okay, Master?"

I kissed her nose and said "If you wish."

I pushed up and pulled out of her, and she had a sudden pained look. "You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh yes. Just a bit sensitive, Master."

Lucy laughed and said "Not a bit of wonder after today. Here, let me kiss it better."

We all ended up in bed soon after. There had been a short interlude in the shower, which was relaxed and friendly, and a brief debate about who should be in the middle, but it wasn't long before I drifted off, with the soft skin of Lucy's naked bottom against mine.

In the morning I woke to see Lucy snoring open mouthed on her back, and Penny just sitting up on the far side of her, looking disbelieving at the girl between us, and then at me. I had to grin. Penny burst out laughing.

It was enough to disturb the snoring beauty, and Lucy rolled over with a little snort, which made Penny laugh again.

We let her sleep. I went for the Sunday papers, Penny made breakfast, we curled on the sofa with toast and coffee, and read. Lucy joined us a couple of hours later, and we did breakfast again.

We all went for a walk in the park later, as the sun was bright, and ended up walking on out to Mike and Tara's house, where Lucy and Naimh kissed enthusiastically in greeting. Mike was having an afternoon nap. The previous night had gone on late, although Tara had retired early.

I sympathised. Tara suggested I go up and pop into bed beside him, but I declined. She laughed.

Penny and I walked home later, and when we got in she insisted that I put my feet up. She put the kettle on and then bustled off to the bedroom. She was out again in two minutes, naked but for her collar and cuffs.

I wasn't that surprised. And I noted that I wasn't that thrilled either. It took an effort of will and imagination to make it feel kinky, or even erotic. It was becoming commonplace. That worried me.

But I did enjoy watching her as she tidied up, made dinner and brought it to me. It was nice to glance up from my bowl of pasta to see her sitting beside me on the sofa, her breasts naked, bouncing as she laughed at 'The Last of the Summer Wine'.

We curled together on the sofa, and watched TV until she nodded off and I found my eyes closing. I bundled her off to bed, and slept well.

Monday morning was as joyous as ever. She brought me her chains to put on, neck wrist and ankle, and asked me if I would like to chose her clothes, or should she surprise me. I suggested something modest, for outer wear, but insisted on stockings.

I felt refreshed, and happy that morning. When we bumped into Paul and Liz at lunchtime there was no hint of reservation or any agenda, but I did notice Penny having a quiet word with Liz at one point.

I asked her about it later, over a candle lit dinner in our flat. I was fully dressed, she was in black bra and panties, suspenders and stockings, with a new, shiny, red leather collar round her neck, which we had bought at a pet-shop in Smithfield market. We had also bought some other new items in the shop around the corner that had blacked out windows and a discrete sign on the door.

Penny grinned. "Liz wanted to know if we had any more films, and if we would like to do another movie night."

"When?"

"Not sure, maybe Wednesday or Thursday."

Plans and fantasies were spun out, and we retired to the sofa with dessert. I had hired a non blue movie, and we snuggled up with crème caramel and Clint Eastwood.

I was half asleep by the end. Somehow I just wasn't engaged by mind controlled Russian super jets dogfighting.

We went to bed early, without even unpacking our new toys.

Tuesday evening was now traditionally parents night. I stayed with mine, Penny went to hers. By Wednesday lunchtime I was fully rested and Penny was almost twitchy with anticipation.

Liz and Paul were going to join us on Thursday evening, so I had planned a little fun for just the two of us that night, but my plans were upset by the arrival at our door of an old friend.

Penny was just about to serve dinner, dressed in her five gold chains, the split crotched and split cupped panties and bra, and the tiniest of shirt skirts with an unbuttoned blouse simply tied beneath her bosom.

When we heard the doorbell go I told her to go to the bedroom, and wait until we knew who it was.

It was Eoin. An old mate from school. Tall, gangly, balding, acne plagued, bespectacled, awkward with women, not much less awkward with men; the least sexually attractive person of any gender that I knew. Despite all that, I was still very fond if him. He was also one of the smartest guys I have ever met, razor sharp, well read, thoughtful, considerate, witty, generous, a perfect companion for an afternoon coffee or an evening with a bottle of wine and a comfy chair.

I was torn. I hadn't seen him for weeks, and he was looking forlorn. That is to say, even more forlorn than usual. So I invited him in, and as I entered the living room I called out to Penny "Darling, Eoin is here, hurry up and get changed!" I shrugged and said to Eoin "She was just changing into something comfortable before we ate. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

He left at about half eleven. We had had a very enjoyable chat, caught up on news, and he lent me a book. It was all very pleasant. Penny had emerged from the bedroom in jeans and a sweatshirt, and had been charming and welcoming, and gentle with him as always, and had curled on the end of the sofa with a text book for much of the evening, allowing Eoin to be comfortable. He had known her long enough to be able to ignore her being a girl most of the time.

He was no sooner out the door than Penny was pulling off her sweatshirt. I knew how she felt. Our first kiss was fierce, we both lost our breath, and we stumbled backwards though the living room, shedding clothes as we went. When my legs hit the side of the bed I swayed for a moment, long enough for Penny to push my trousers and underpants down, and then fell onto it as she grabbed my cock and launched her mouth over it.

I am sure Eoin was less than ten yards from the door when I gasped loudly and grabbed her head, pulling her up, crying "Whoah! Slow down!"

Penny was grinning. "Gosh you taste great! I've been thinking about doing this all evening!"

I took a deep breath and pushed her head back down, slowly, enjoying the sight of her naked breasts, her smiling eyes, her tongue reaching for my tip, her lips sliding down around it, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

She had half of my shaft in when she made a little gesture with her head, opened her mouth wide, emitted a deep gurgle noise and suddenly swallowed the rest. Her lips clamped around the base of my cock and she sucked hard. I gasped again.

When she came up for air she grinned again. "You like that Master?"

"Yes, Girl. Which reminds me, Tim liked it too. He wants you to teach Ronnie."

She grinned again, and said "I know, he got me to show her, the night I stayed at their place. She couldn't do it though. She tried, but she was nearly sick."

"You are a very talented Girl."

"Thank you, Master."

She swallowed me again.

I still maintain that it is more a visual thing and the power kick that makes it special. The knowledge that the girl has taken all of your cock, the thing you piss with, down her throat. That you could come straight into her stomach. That her breath is stoppered by your manhood. That she is willing to do that for you, that you are so loved and worshipped.