Bad Penny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was worshipping me. Kneeling, praying, stripping her clothes to offer her body to me as a willing sacrifice.

I let her climb up into me, take my cock and sit on it, fill herself with me, and ride me to her orgasm. I lay there and felt her twitch and clasp my cock in her body, deep as she could take me. She swayed, her long dark hair over her face, her hard nipples jiggling on the tips of her firm breasts, her thighs flexing.

She was in an almost trance state, her focus on the cleft between her legs and the cock that filled it. Internal muscles contracted in waves, and she sighed again, and shivered.

Then she began to rise and fall. Riding me once more. Building in speed. Building in force. Eyes closed and hands clenched tight, she leaned back and began pumping her tight pussy up and down, squeezing my cock and exposing herself to me in blatant way.

Her time at the gym was paying off. Her stomach muscles rippled and her tight thighs kept moving, her pussy clenched around me and milked me dry.

When I came she threw herself forward, keeping my tip just inside her, cradling my head in her arms, kissing me gently, murmuring her love, calling me beloved, calling me Master again, so softly and dearly that I almost wept. I put my hands on her naked bottom and pushed down, forcing her onto my cock, feeling her hot flesh envelop my shaft, pushing into her as far as I could. I took her mouth then with my own, my tongue penetrating her as my cock did. A hand on the back of her neck, fingers buried in her hair, I pulled her head back and placed my open mouth on her exposed throat, teeth grazing her skin as I kissed her there.

Penny shivered again and groaned as I kissed her neck and ran my tongue up to her ear, biting her lobe, moving on to her cheek and back to her mouth. She gave me her tongue, and offered me her throat again. I kissed the other side, gently this time, slowly, teeth touching her softly, looking down between our bodies to see her hard nipples as they brushed on my chest. Then, as I ran out of breath again, I pulled her down to me, crushing her to my body, and holding her tight.

We slept well.

The next morning when I woke Penny was in the kitchen, making coffee and toast. I stumbled through from the bedroom across the main room of the flat, heading for the hall and the bathroom beyond. Penny saw me and rushed over to intercept. She was naked, apart from her chains, and the pegnoir she had recently acquired. She kissed me good morning, calling me Master again, and letting me know that breakfast would be ready in a moment. I enjoyed the kiss, but nature was calling, so I said I would be back shortly, but I had to go to the loo.

Penny looked shocked, and apologised, "Of course Master, I wasn't thinking!" and she dashed to the door, opening it and hurrying into the hall.

I followed, wondering what had got into her now, and saw her entering the bathroom, although she left the door open. I wandered on up the hall in my half awake stupor, and was just in time to see the semi transparent black material of her robe fall in a heap on the floor as she stepped into the shower cabinet.

She turned, and knelt down, her knees apart, her dark bush fluffy and proud. She cupped her breasts with both hands and held them up as she looked up at me with a shy smile and said "I am ready for you now, Master."

I was amazed. 'Flabbergasted' would be an appropriate term. Speechless. Then I saw her face. She had been wearing a slightly coy look, a little excited, knowingly naughty, defiant even. This was a demonstration to the world that she was mine. A gesture of love. Her submission was proud and willing. As I hesitated, and as the shock and other emotions passed across my face, she suddenly became fearful. I could see her smile falter, uncertainty creep into her eyes. She thought I had been angered, that she had done something wrong. That I was perhaps disgusted by her.

I could have gone to her and lifted her up, kissed her and cuddled her, told her it was alright, that I loved her and appreciated what she felt, why she did it, what meant, but that my love for her was so great that I couldn't do that again. It had been a whim, but I didn't want to treat her that way. I didn't want to be that sort of man. I didn't want her to be that sort of girl.

I could have done that.

I smiled at her, and said "What a good idea. You are a very clever Girl," as I walked over to her. My bladder was bursting. It took no effort to relax and send a jet of warm dominance over her body.

She laughed as the hot stream hit her breasts, and ran down her front. I directed the jet at each nipple, and then at her navel. She leaned back, the liquid splashing off her stomach, and I could hit her pubic area, my pee dissipating in the furry triangle between her legs.

As the flow ended I stepped closer and reached for the taps to turn on the shower and rinse her off. She took my cock and stroked it, wanked it, and just as the water started to flow, cold and shocking, she gasped and then pulled my hardening shaft into her mouth.

I knew it wasn't washed, but she sucked me in, easily taking my whole cock in her mouth as it was soft and small. She pushed her tongue out to lick my balls as well, and as I hung onto the bar on which the shower head was mounted, I rocked my hips in time to her sucking.

I drizzled shampoo on her head and worked it in with my hands as she bobbed up and down over my cock. I was tempted to let her carry on and come in her mouth, but I was also aware of the time. I had a tutorial to get to, and she was due in a lecture, and we had all evening to resume this.

So I pulled her up and soaped her, and squirmed against her and she tried to persuade me that we could do it quickly, but I was strict with her, and rinsed her off, pushing her out of the shower to get breakfast ready.

We walked hand in hand to the end of University Square, where we kissed and went our separate ways, but as we parted she whispered "Thank you, Master. I look forward to serving you later."

I watched her back as she walked off. Was that slight sway in her hips deliberate? Or was she walking that way because of the little butt plug that I had re-purposed, slipping it inside her pussy and securing it with her largest knickers?

It was without doubt eye catching. I saw two other guys follow her progress from across the street. I confess I was smug all through the morning.

We met outside the Great Hall at lunchtime. Penny walked towards me across the Black and White Hall with a smile on her face, but I thought she looked strained. In answer to my caring enquiry she said quietly "It shifted. When I sat down in the last lecture. The T bar dug into me. I'm sorry, I had to take it out."

I quickly hugged her and shushed her as she true to apologise further. I told her she was being silly, that I wasn't annoyed, that I was worried that she might have hurt herself, that I shouldn't have put her at risk.

Penny brushed my apology aside - she had thought it a great idea, and it was fun, right up to the point where she had sat down at her third lecture and it had all gone wrong. "I am glad to hear that. But I still feel bad about it." I said

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, Master, if it would put your mind at rest, you could perhaps kiss it better?" She looked up at me shyly.

I laughed. "Maybe I should. If you are sure it wouldn't hurt you more? Of course there is the question of where we might get sufficient privacy for that delicate operation."

"This way," she said, and took my hand, leading me out if the hall, into the quad. A right turn, along past the side door to the Hall, through to the kitchen entrance, left, up stairs, several flights, along a corridor, into a part of the University buildings that I had never visited before. "In here."

It was a small bathroom. Not a toilet, an actual bath, which was filled with boxes of old files and papers. An ancient desk filled most of the rest of the room, and three (probably antique) leather seated typists chairs took up most of what space was left. Penny stepped in first, and I had just room to get in behind her and close the door. It had a sliding bolt on it.

I turned to find Penny was stepping out of her skirt. She saw my glance and said "I don't want to get it crumpled, Master, people would notice when we go to lunch."

She folded it quickly and put it on her bag, and then hopped up backwards onto the desk. She grinned, and spread her legs a little, reaching for the buttons on her blouse. "Would you like me to take this off as well, Master?"

"Yes, carry on." I said, kneeling down for a better look. She raised her bottom quickly for me, closing her knees and bringing her ankles together in turn so I could slip off her large white knickers. As she opened her legs wide and leaned back a little, her bottom in the edge of the desk, I smiled at the thought of how prettily and willingly she presented herself. That moment when she lifted her bottom, quick and well-timed to let her underwear be removed by me with no obstacle, was a quintessential demonstration of our relationship. She trusted me, wanted me to see and touch her naked, had nothing hidden.

I gently smoothed my hands along each inner thigh and she leaned back further, her blouse now undone and folded out with her jacket to each side, her bra also unclasped. It was front opening, so her breasts were fully exposed, and her nipples were hard and pointing at the ceiling.

My voyeuristic nature made me pause for a moment to admire her. I thought how wonderful she would look in the pages of Mayfair or Club, or Penthouse. Definitely too risqué for Playboy. And in a moment she would be too blue for Hustler.

I touched her outer lips with my thumbs, half way down the slit that parted her flesh. A little pressure opened them. The wet pink and purple inner folds, and the deeper pink and red of her inmost sanctum, were revealed. So was a bruised and swollen patch Just beside the hooded clitoris. A dark mark, with a hard, red-lined edge the shape of the T piece on the butt plug. It looked bad. It was a very sensitive spot to have hit. Half an inch over would have been her clitoris. As it was I realised that the opening to her urethra looked swollen. My stomach lurched at the thought if how it happened.

"My god, Penny, that looks painful!"

"It isn't so bad now."

I looked up at her and saw how brave she was being. Even though I had not touched the bruised area directly I knew that just by pulling her pussy lips open I had hurt her. My balls rose in sympathetic agony.

"Maybe we should get some anaesthetic cream?" I suggested.

"I thought you would kiss it better?" she said

"I wish I could, but ..."

"Try, please. Just one kiss?"

I looked at her pleading face. I really had no idea what was going on in her head, but she looked almost desperate. So I leaned forward and kissed her as softly as possible.

She shivered. I glanced up and I could see she was still upset and fearful. So as I stood up I said "There, now that might take a little time to work, so maybe we should slip your pants back on and go get some Germolene and some lunch? What do you think pretty Penny?"

She burst into tears. It took a while of holding her and shushing her and telling her it was alright, and that I loved her and that I was sorry it was so sore and that she was very brave. I was amazed when the first coherent thing she managed to say was "I'm sorry!"

I told her not to be silly, and she tumbled into a tear filled monologue about how she had failed me, how she would try to be able to satisfy me as soon as possible, but it was just so sore and now she was no good for me, and she had ruined our plan to get Liz and Paul to play with us, and maybe she should call Tara to get Lucy to come and stay for a few days until she recovered since she was no good to me.

I did my best not to laugh. She was too distressed for me to take the mick out of her.

I hugged her and told her she was foolish, and that I loved her, but she still sobbed, and in a moment of inspiration I realised that her concern was not really for me. It was for her status as my Girl. If she could not serve me, why should I keep her?

So I took her by the shoulders and held her firmly and told her to look at me. "Listen to me, Girl," I said with emphasis on the last word. Hope sprang in her eyes. "I will not have my Slave wailing and crying. You satisfy me in many ways, but blubbing isn't one of them."

Penny opened her mouth to protest, but my stern glance silenced her and I went on, "If I feel the need of putting my cock in a girl's pussy in the next few days I may call Lucy, or Ronnie, or Tara or Naimh or Sheena, or maybe someone else, if I wish. But that doesn't let you off the hook. You are not going to be released from my service. After all, I may just call you, and have you that way, bruises or no!"

Her look of relief turned to shock. "What? Didn't you think of that? You say you are my slave, mine to do anything I wish to. Well that also means doing it even if it hurts, doesn't it? I could whip you or spank you or force you to have sex with me right now if I wish to hurt you. Yes?"

She was almost speechless, but nodded, and stumbled out "Y-yes, I suppose so..."

I looked sternly at her "No supposing, Girl. You promised me that I could have you any way, any time. If I wanted to have you now I would expect you would be happy to open your legs and take me. Yes?"

"I, ah..oh." she gulped. "Yes, Master. I ah..." She straightened up and spread her knees, "Of course, Master, if you want..

I interrupted her "Good. But I do not wish to hurt you." I face her a stern glance and then softened it, and spoke more softly too, "You are my Girl, my lovely, sexy, special girl. I never want to hurt you. And why would I want to hurt you there, of all places? Penny darling, I love making love with you because you love it. Your pleasure gives me pleasure, your orgasms are a gift to me, make me feel wonderful. It couldn't be good sex for me if it was bad for you. So no more nonsense now about this. You are hurt, by something I suggested. Okay we both thought it was a good idea, but it was my idea. And I took considerable pleasure this morning thinking about you squirming a little in lectures, that secret you carried. And I am very sorry it went wrong. And it wasn't your fault. You have not been bad." I held her chin and looked I to her eyes as I said that, and smiled as I said "I won't have to spank you this time."

She smiled back, shyly. She felt silly. And happy. And horny, despite her pain, I realised when she leaned to kiss me, and the kiss was full of desire.

In other circumstances I am sure I would have dropped my trousers and been thrusting deeply into her within thirty seconds, but I was so aware of her bruising that I felt guilty about being aroused. Her almost naked body, so soft and warm and smooth and smelling of lily of the valley soap and hours of gentle arousal, was a sensual feast. I desired her, but I couldn't let myself grasp her to me, explore every inch of her with tongue and hands and cock, make love to her with the abandon that I felt welling up inside me.

I held her with both hands on her face and neck, dragging my lips reluctantly from hers, and looked into her half lidded eyes. "You are too tempting, too sexy, too gorgeous. But one of us has to have some sense. Now put your knickers on and get buttoned up, we'll go for lunch. But I won't forget this place. I promise I will bring you back here and ravage you, soon."

She giggled.

The usual crowd were in the Great Hall, including Jim and Clarkey, who had a pair of first year girls in tow. Pretty things who had auditioned for 'The Crucible' . One got to be an accusing child, the other was a witch. I later thought the casting very appropriate, but at the time I thought again about inviting the two boys to bring a couple of girls around to our place sometime. The first year's were pretty, (Jim and Clarke never dated anything else) and if they were with the guys then they must also be willing. The fantasy kept me distracted for a moment or two.

Penny took Liz to one side and told her we couldn't do a movie night that week. As we had discussed Penny hinted at it being the wrong time of the month - which was not far off the truth, she was due. Liz was sympathetic, and did a calculation in her head- the same issue might well delay things for her the next week.

Veronica was told the same story at coffee that afternoon, while I was in a lecture.

It was a week before the bruises subsided enough to allow some gentle play. Penny was almost tearing the furniture up. She had tried frigging herself a couple of times but it was just too sore. Of course there were lots of other things we could do that were fun for me, and her.

Yet somehow it was unsatisfactory. The problem was that she was over eager to please me. She would throw herself into trying to give me the best blow job ever, licking my balls and my ass, sucking my nipples and toes. She would dress provocatively, and insisted, after a few days, that I take her anally. She came as I buggered her, and I enjoyed it, but not as much as I felt I should have. Something did not ring true. There was something strange going on in her head, and it was starting to do odd things to mine.

The strangest thing of all was her insistence on taking me to the shower every morning. She would kneel before me and present herself for me to relieve myself on her body. The first time I had done that it had been spontaneous and wicked, and quite a power kick and a turn on. The second time it had been equally erotic; a rite of submission and acceptance. Now it became a daily ritual, and I almost felt trapped into it. How could I refuse? How could I reject her submission?

It stopped being exciting, forbidden, risky or strange. It became commonplace. And in its commonness it became unattractive. It started to disgust me. I began to resent it.

She had subverted the perversion and turned it into a chore. I couldn't just get up in the morning and go for a pee, shambling to the loo and back half awake, getting a coffee to get me going. Now every morning I had to wait those extra seconds while she knelt in the shower and flicked her hair back, held her breasts up to me and smiled. I had to stand naked in the shower and pee on her tits, and down her body as she leaned back and opened her legs. And then I had to shower with her afterward, with or without a hand job or blow job, soaping her up to wash away the piss that I had drenched her with.

Sometimes breakfast was rushed as it took too long to get through this rigmarole. On the Friday I had gone out the door with a piece of toast in my hand, having gulped half a cup of coffee. By eleven o'clock I was regretting the lack of a second slice of bread and marmalade, and the other cup and a half of revival fluid that my body really needed. The fact that Penny had blown me and wanked me between her soaped up breasts instead seemed a poor substitute to my rumbling stomach.

It was that feeling that turned the act on its head again when on the Monday morning I staggered to the bathroom. I was annoyed, both by the delay of the ritual and by Penny's insistence, and by the fact that it was no longer erotic. It was no longer a power trip for me. In some peculiar way, through this active submission, Penny was in charge here.

To take back control, I was forced to up the ante, push the boundary again. So as she held up her breasts for me to piss on them I raised my aim and splashed straight in her face.

She spluttered and reeled, but I followed her movements, directing the warm yellow jet at her mouth and nose and eyes. As the stream tapered off I had my fingers in her wet hair, holding her face in front of my cock, and pressed my tip to her lips. I contracted my inner muscles to force out the last jet, and then said "Open your mouth, Girl."