All Comments on 'Bad Samantha'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellently writ.

Amusing, entertaining ...galling. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So so but fun read!

Dumb hubby,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

That was very well done. Thanks for writing. Good writing is uncommon on this site, unfortunately, but this was nice.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
How come?

Why does Ashson get all the easy ladies in HIS neighborhood? And I get all the Harpies in MY neighborhood! Could it have anything to do with confidence? And if we traded neighborhoods, I suspect a lot of willing chickadees would transmogrify into Harpies, and vice versa. C'est la vie!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another pile of drivel

From the garbage King Ashson. BARF! Got to mark his name so I don't read anything else he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. I haven't read very many stories from this perspective, and I loved it.I loved the dominant, aggressive, wicked neighbor, and I loved hearing the story from his side.

MCD4RpleasuresMCD4Rpleasuresalmost 10 years ago
next time she mis behaves

finding herself bent over, stripped naked except for her high heels.( Ever notice the direct connect caused by the pressure of a persons heels does to their inner thigh). Regardles be it man or women. put heels on either mis behave, bend them over a backless bar stool, couch or properly designed spanking horse. the pressure it creates is magical for eroctic Painfull pleasures.;) As long as the spanking doesn't go over the top with correction.Knowing your strength and the recepients thres hold for pain. A true pain slut would benifit being taken over the top.I would go so far as to say unless the person receiving a spanking has some kind of injury that would prohibit he or she to receive a spanking on their ass cheeks thighs etc. especially in high heels, Isn't being truthful, if in fact denies that their sexual sensess haven't been lit up and at least secretly feeling over whelming urges to be exactly where SAMANTHA found hersef. And if I was a betting man, I'd lay money on it she would find herself in that situation at least one more time.

Nice read thanks. Here's a nice twist for a follow up chapter. would be to arrange for her husband to walk in just as the actual spanking ends. But yet see enough of the spanking to understand the force needed to have the full effect.

hubby actually saw his wifes bright red ass cheeks that night after her first spanking. .He finds pleasure knowing she finally got what she had coming for a long time. What surprised him was how hot he found himsef that night. Becoming agressive with his wife to the point they had some of the best sex maybe ever that night. going out of his way to grab and torment her tender ass cheeks as often as he could during sex and beyond.. The next morning having coffee with his neighbor as he was filled in on the missing blanks he had already suspected. Arranging his surprise appearance for the second go around. He's anything but jealous or mad.

INSTEAD he can'tt stop thinking about what his neighbor and now her husband would be doing to his wife. It's been so long over due, yet he can already see additional sessions in the very near future With flashes of visions of himself receiving some of that correction for not standing up to her before than...But clearly in his mind that would be another day,,,, today it's Samantha's day.

MCD

ps: if you question the added effect being spanked bent over in heels.

All I can suggest is: TRY IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dog shit.

Flies maggots and all, this so called writer is a punk.

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 9 years ago
please!

MCD4 loved your comment, would love to read something you have written, and if you haven't you need too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only gave it a one

I hate cheaters with a passion. And the protagonist just made her one, and without resistance. He is a shmuck for doing it, to someone he liked no less. Yes the wife was stuck up, but if he truly liked the husband he would not have gone that far. Okay, hubby is more than a few fries short of a happy meal, but still, ban her from the parties and get togethers, not go off and fuck her thus being part of the problem for Sam. The disrespect is coming shortly as will the divorce, from either one or the other. Had a neighbor who tried that with one of the wives in the neighborhood. No not mine, hubby however just got transferred to the local police department as assistant chief. When he found out well, he tried to stop it, both of them pleaded innocence. Hubby got the proof, and wouldn't you know it, but when his wife was legitimately stopped for DWI they found his drugs in her car. As story was told, she was drunk, he had some vials in his pocket that fell out between the front seats. The officer that stopped her was part of K-9 unit, and the dog went nuts when the door was opened for her. He asked her if he could take a look inside, and even as drunk as she was she said no. Chief and hubby were called to the scene, hubby authorized search. She blew a .19 on the breathalyzer. They brought the dog and he just did as his training required, and sat down right by her seat. To cut to the chase, she told them everything, neighbor was arrested, divorce soon followed with her declared unfit mother. He got a 70/30 split in his favor, she got. Detox, rehab, probation and community service for about 250 hours. The kids, stayed loyal to him when they found out how everything went down in what sequence and all. The oldest went and visited her in rikers island, and just asked her why. She tried to blame everyone and everything except for herself. Parents and in-laws were devastated. Kids in therapy for two years. All because she couldn't keep her legs closed and getting drunk when she knew that hubby wasn't there to save her from herself.

Like I said, I hate cheaters with a vengeance, all that they leave is destruction and misery in their wake.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
# 101 HOW TO FIND A SUBMISSIVE

how to prove and enjoy them. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God, it was really hot.

I really liked it. All of those other anonymous complainers can go jump in the lake! I think they must like the gay stories more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Have Known Women Like Samantha

And unfortunately I have known men like Sam, as well. They would have benefitted from direction as given in this story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If she

If she doesn't offer it up, Ashon's Asshole characters will rape her anyway.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Ah! that terrible word 'consent'. She came around to make a complaint, having just shaved for her husband, was promptly assaulted and sexually molested before, being in fear of further violence, allowed herself to be raped. Did she struggle? yes within the capabilities of a much weaker woman being forced by a much stronger man. Yes she would be back with men with handcuffs and cars with flashing lights.

Well you got that little fantasy out of your system. Not really Loving Wives more Non-Consensual. Actually a timeline of a rape. Please use proper tags next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous