Bad Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a bit, didn't have any fries prepped."

So we sit around punching the bag some. Then our burgers are done so we get that, Frieda sits with us and enjoys her plate of fries. We all give Franklin some fries as well and it is a swell time. Sun is coming up when we leave to get home. Just walk along for a while, getting close to my place before Fen says anything.

"How come nobody sat next to me?"

"Frieda doesn't know you that well yet and Franklin can't sit with us. No slaves or not there is a definite line between colored and us. Not as much with you but you look the same at a distance."

"What's wrong with being a quiff anyway?" Giggle then give Fen a half hug.

"Perceptions, and of course usually a quiff takes money to give out nookie. The not paid quiff are only called that because she will say I'm goofy over you then give out nookie to a different fella. I give out nookie many nights and nobody calls me a quiff. Mostly that is because I never give a line on serious about a fella. I'm just sampling a fella until I find one that gives me good nookie then I'll get serious."

"I'm not sure I want to put a manacle on a fella."

"I know how you feel, they are always nice to me but that is when we are at a juice joint dancing and he is after nookie. No idea how a fella is outside of there since the only one I see regular is the boss man."

"Say what are you going to do if Keelan picks out that pol?"

"Have more room, I only have one bed." Fen snorts and we part ways, me up to my place and her off to hers.

Find Keelan asleep in my bed. Don't hold it against her, she has been up all day yesterday and a good portion of the night. Pondering on if she gave him nookie in his jalopy sees me out of my dress and stockings. Climb in beside her then work on getting comfortable, which proves hard because Keelan rolls over and I am snuggled up to.

Alarm wakes us both, I did help since the alarm is on her side of the bed. Went to turn it off and ran into her which hurts, she was moving as well so our heads butted. Plenty of giggling along with rubbing of our heads then we are getting up.

"So how were things with the pol?"

"Tiring, gave him nookie there at the joint and then again in his breezer. He mentioned taking me to meet his ma. I'm unsure on that, little fast don't you think?"

"That is a little fast, but then if he wants nookie often and you are the same it's best to grab hold of each other. Not everybody can manage that often."

"I don't know on that part, we didn't discuss it though I did enjoy myself with him."

"Well that is all that matters, keep seeing him and perhaps you can be knocked up with a manacle."

"Yeah but then I would have to stop working."

"He should make enough to not worry about losing three aces a day. Besides you don't know yet. Do ask him if he is going to want a mistress, made men tend to have them. He is not Italian so he may not but he may as well."

"What if he does?"

"Well then you get to decide if you can stand that. If you can't stand that he will have a mistress, be the mistress or tell him to scram."

"He would do that?"

"Of course he would, if you ask a fella will come clean. If you decide it is not something you can stand doing, he will scram. There are plenty of skirts in this city."

"Why do made men have a mistress?"

"Honestly I have no idea, though some of the reason may very well be he wants nookie more often than the wife. Probably they all do because they all do." Keelan snorts and we both giggle.

"Fellas, oddest sorts."

"Do like them though, I make good dough because they keep coming to watch our show."

"Have you noticed that the skirts go for snacks while you are dancing and the fellas the rest of the time?" Shake my head and giggle.

"Nope, though not surprised. Fellas come to watch us skirts dance in basically nothing. Everyone else comes to watch the performers, they are pretty good. We watch just off the stage at least once a week. Rest of the time we are talking to each other right there. Go on and take a shower."

Keelan heads for the shower and I go check on the supplies. Surprised to find oats, and there is brown sugar so I get oatmeal going. Got bread, and cheese so whip up grilled cheese to go with the oatmeal. Have it all on the table when Keelan gets out of the shower.

"Here I figured you didn't know how to cook."

"Oh yeah, here I sit a skirt that didn't grow up, just appeared one day living here."

We both laugh and get to work eating breakfast. After breakfast I leave Keelan to deal with the dirty while I get cleaned up a little. Dressed and looking presentable we head for the theater. Find our boss waiting for me, and the rest of the line on the stage. This is not good, at least probably. We are all rather nervous standing there until the last of us shows up.

"Alright, first to stop the worry, we are not closing. You are all not being fired, mostly this is an announcement. Our neighbors are going to burlesque, apparently what they wanted Fen for. Before anybody says anything, we are currently not doing the same. If we lose customers however it may happen." Put my hand up and step forward.

"If we are going to add burlesque I'll do that. Not any different from what we do already."

"It is different, you would be out here alone. Still thank you Mary, easier to have the skirt for it already. We will need at least two more, current thought is after each performer. Don't need to say anything now, if it happens say then, we will hire more dancers regardless of you doing burlesque or not. Lot of you do your practice, Mary if I could speak to you for a moment."

Head for him and follow off the stage. The dancers behind us getting into line and practicing. My absence is a little good, changes the feel. Then he is sitting down in the seats so sit next to him and we just watch practice for a few seconds.

"Mary are you sure you can do burlesque?"

"Boss man burlesque is not any different from dancing the line or at a juice joint. Don't bare my body to anyone anyway." He is silent for a while then sighs.

"Alright, I'll pass up that we have at least one skirt willing. To be honest I think it was in the plans to do burlesque here already. We are not a playhouse so we do vaudeville but we are not filling well."

"Vaudeville is dying."

"Yeah, talkies is the big scene now. Go on and practice, may add burlesque next week so try and figure out a routine."

I get up on stage and join the line and we do practice for a while before making way for one of the performers. Apparently their new prop was late in coming. Also makes for a good performance so we shout encouragement. After we go out and do the opening set of the night us skirts are nervous. Not so much me but the rest because many don't want to do burlesque.

Remind them that we will hire new dancers anyway. That goes over well, not that I blame the skirts. Doing burlesque can get you labeled as a quiff, not to mention what the fellas think. Doesn't bother me since I'm basically a quiff anyway, I do give out nookie to nice fellas on a regular basis. Doesn't mean anything beyond it's how I look for a fella to get a manacle on.

Not the best of methods but really, it's a better idea than what most do. Most go with is he nice, can I stand to look at him, if yes then he is the husband. Nookie bad or not not even entering into the thinking. Grew up to that very thing, Pa was not good at nookie for Ma, they had arguments over it some since she tried to guide him now and then.

Avoiding that being the best of ideas, Ma even said this. So I act a bit like a quiff and give nookie out to most fellas. Every skirt I talk to about this calls it a good idea. Fellas just want to have some nookie anyway. After the show Fen helps Keelan and me clean up in the lobby, then we head for the juice joint.

"I'm nervous." Fen helps me give Keelan a hug.

"Don't you worry none, the pol will confess his plans. I'm thinking he will ask for your hand at some point, offering to meet Ma already says as much." Fen is nodding along to that.

"Thinking the same thing. He looked tasty and definitely happy to meet you." Keelan giggles.

"I gave him nookie, anyone would be happy to meet me."

"Yeah but he is also talking about meeting his ma. Unless she says you are filth he is going to try and make you goofy on him."

"Are you sure he won't be thinking mistress?"

"He's a pol, mistress is something Italians do. Just a warning though, you probably won't be popular at their get togethers."

"Because I'm not Italian?"

"Mick name, to some that will mean you are a plant for the bulls. At least to start, don't worry they will warm up to you."

Keelan doesn't seem to be reassured but also not trembling. Reaching the joint we get a wave out of the bimbo and up the steps. Inside we lose Keelan immediately since she heads for her pol. Pull Fen along for the bar, didn't ask if she is doing burlesque and perhaps she has tips. Get a couple martini and sit together at the bar so it is a good time to do the asking.

"Fen are you doing burlesque or did you replace someone on the line?"

"Both, there is a new uniform. Are you going to change?"

"Yes, according to our boss we need three and probably will happen next week. I already said I would so he wants me to think up a routine."

"So you keep the line and have burlesque separate dancers?" Nod and sigh since we are crowded now.

"Fellas come on, we are not doing that here so let us have a talk, we will dance later." Chase the fellas off with a little help from the bartender. "What was said to me is we keep the performers and do burlesque after each set. Suppose means the chorus line comes up at the start and end now." Fen nods and I get a belt of brown set next to me.

"Glad I don't have to put up with that." Snort and take up the belt given to me.

"It's not all that much different than dancing here or on the line. The part that has me worried is the label that will come." Fen shakes her head.

"I was never called a quiff in Boston, did burlesque there."

"I'm going with the skirt on this, you only get labeled if you show all of you. Perhaps it is better on a celestial but I don't think so." We both look at the bartender then giggle.

"I think it is better to be a celestial, she can sit with a colored fella. Don't have to give out nookie in a darkened room that you snuck in to."

"You didn't." Nod at the bartender then smile.

"I did, it was nice but he didn't give me good nookie so still looking. Was a while ago, didn't know it was a shine box but they had good Jazz, even did some of this stuff they called Blues but not like on radio and it was good."

"At least they let you in."

"Yeah I was told about that, they don't like letting the fellas in since they are only after a colored skirt. I got in since I am a skirt and wanted to listen to the music. The nookie was a surprise, fella kept after me and he was so nice about it."

"Bunch of fellas was after you until you stuck to him?" Fen asks and I get the feeling she has experienced that.

"Yeah, seems the colored fellas want us whites, celestial is close enough I suppose." Fen nods and shrugs.

"It is rather nice to have happen to you, but then you have to pick someone. They get on a toot fast so you don't pick and you probably will be picked by many."

"Why I'm only half jealous of you skirts. Fellas don't do that to fellas."

"I think the Ethel I danced with yesterday would like that to happen." Bartender stares off for a moment then grins.

"Far as I know he's got a three letter man, part of a playhouse and he goes around to dance with skirts so folk don't think he is."

Has Fen and me giggling, then we go dancing. I get a tight man right off who wants to get me to nookie right out on the rug. I'm not adverse to that but still make him dance for it. We cut the rug for a good long spell before heading to a table and he barely even let's me sit down. Course he sits me down on the table.

My dress is pulled up then I'm parting my legs for him. I don't have anything against nookie with him, though do grab hold to stroke and make sure there isn't anything bad. Find he is perfectly fine so let him come to me then groan at his shove in. I don't part for his cock all that wonderfully but I did part and I am making fluids so he is free to move.

Good thing to that since he is moving right away. Feels good to have him moving within and I am bouncing a goodly amount. His hands are busy holding me in place for his cock so my hands go up and pinch at my nipples. Have to admit this fella has a good cock, thick and long enough the end of him is only a fullness inside.

Bounce around at a nice speed, then he speeds up. I am really moving and I redouble my efforts since he is going to finish soon. I am not close on orgasm and he seems ready to finish any moment. I try hard, but just don't make it when he is shoving at me. Feel his warmth inside me and moan for that, may as well let him think he got me off, not that I think he notices anyway.

In no time he has left me sitting on the table. My dress is bunched around my waist and he is even starting to leak out of me, and he just walked away. Hop off the table and sit, this was definitely not a good experience. He was only after me for the nookie and thought nothing of doing it and gone, definitely not a nice experience.

Just sit there a short while pondering this, may not be called a quiff but seems to have been what the fella thought of me. Finally I get up, get out a gasper, and leave. May as well just go on to the diner and forget about this. Definitely do not feel right after that, I mean there is asking for nookie cause I'm tight, and then there was that fella, really get the feeling he only wanted the nookie.

Really, that is insulting. I'm not good enough for anything but getting his dick wet. Don't think so and suppose I won't give out any nookie for a spell. Make them understand I'm not some quiff or whatever that fella was thinking. Then I'm at the diner and going in, just trudge right over to a booth and sit.

"What's wrong?" Look up at Frieda and tears come.

"Went to the juice joint, fella was dancing with me and after nookie right there on the rug. Tight fella so I wasn't against, though did make him dance for a while. When we went to sit he perched me on the table, pulled up my dress, and went to town. He went fast then faster to finish and just left me there."

Frieda frowns, sets down her order pad, grabs my head, and leans in to kiss me. It is a very good kiss that leaves me excited, like there is a cock in me moving around. Just Frieda is a skirt like me and this is against the teachings. Then she is gone and I have no idea what to say, which is good since she went to get me a cup of joe.

Returns with the joe and then asks what I want to eat. Takes some prodding but I remember where I am and get a burger again. Frieda sits with me and we punch the bag, though I have no idea what we talked about. Leave before the sun is up, I left the joint early after all. Though I don't really remember anything after the kiss until crawling into bed, no Keelan this time.

Wake and head for the shower. Keelan gets to make the bed without me, I am still struck dumb by that kiss. I can't figure it out in the shower then I am out and sitting at the table. Keelan made oatmeal again though we get sunny side up sandwiches today.

"What is wrong?" Sigh and sink a little lower in my chair.

"Last night a fella was after me for nookie when we first started dancing together. Nice enough looking so give him the nookie, though was not quite my choice in that. He set me on the table and pulled my dress up then in. He went for his finish and didn't seem to care if I enjoyed or not." May as well talk about the part I can put into words.

"That is horrible, I have some good news if you want to try and get happier."

"Please."

"We talked and he put it plain, he is after me for a wife since the guys are pressuring him to have one. I asked after a mistress and he shook his head, doesn't want one. Promised to make me his wife and mistress if the guys make him have one." Just stare at Keelan a bit then giggle a little.

"That is good news, so are you getting goofy on him?"

"I don't know, he has a great breezer and definitely enjoy the nookie."

"Where do you go to give him nookie in the breezer?"

"Central Park. Get a big gap between us and any other jalopy so it's not bad."

"You give him nookie in the juice joint, there's not even a side room."

"I only look at him during so it's easy to forget."

"That is true, come on I want to go shopping. Not going back for a few days so I need to get something I can make for dinner."

Keelan frowns but we do get up and get the dirty in the sink. I'll wash it tonight while I get dinner cooking. Not even sure what I will make, though do at least have pots and pans. Pondering on if I want to get a roast, steaks, or just make a stew sees us to the store. Looking over what is there I decide on getting stew meat.

Add in what else I would need for that then off to the theater. Change into my costume then off for the office. Find my boss in here going over paperwork until I shut the door behind then he looks up.

"Do you got another skirt in your pocket?" Shake my head and go sit down.

"This is about the burlesque thing, Fen is doing it over there. She said the line has a new costume that she does burlesque in." His hand goes up so stop there.

"So you are wondering if we will do the same?" Nod to the question then he continues on talking. "As it was explained to me we want three skirts for burlesque and a full chorus line. Not gotten the costumes for burlesque yet however so you may all wear the same. Going to put a sign out for Monday, Tuesday when you come in there will be practice of the routine. We will not until Friday however so you are not doing much." Frown for a second.

"Wait, so we are going to add burlesque?"

"Yes, got the call earlier today, most of the other theaters are going to add or have already. Before you ask you will get paid like you are on the line still. Pay may go up for burlesque dancers but not yet, want to see if we get better attendance."

"So new changing room or same closet?"

"Same changing room sorry, will get a little more crowded with three but you skirts should manage."

"Yeah we can handle that, there is room still, do give us three more stations though."

"On order for Monday. You skirts can fix the room on Tuesday."

"Guess I'll go share the news, unless you want to do that."

"Think I'll leave that to you, I may get lynched if I do it."

Giggling I exit the office and head for the stage. Recruit one of the performers to give me ratings on the moves and try to do a burlesque routine. Which is how the rest of the line finds me, so share the news though most of us got it right off. Some groans on three more stations in our closet but otherwise it goes over well.

Nobody else wants to do burlesque though so it's me and two new skirts doing it. Unsure on how I feel about that. Suppose it points to the fella last night having a point, I seem to only want to give out nookie. At least if you go by the standard thinking on burlesque dancers, even though it is all the rage.

Best to put the thinking aside and work on practice, then we are doing our first set. Lose myself in the routine of our work then. Not even sure if we talked in between dances or what the performers did. Then we get to go home so I help Fen and Keelan clean up the lobby then we are off. In my case I am going home with the groceries.

Fen and Keelan are heading for the juice joint. In Keelan's case she is meeting her fella and Fen is perhaps looking for a fella to give nookie to. At least I think she is, we've never talked about her nookie experiences. Course that brings me around to Frieda, and the kiss. Mostly Frieda since I have no idea what to think about the kiss.