Bad Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our boss was talking about it, means their stock exchange is basically done for, the fellas arrested basically run it. He was talking about how he may want to cash in his stocks."

"Why?" Frieda shrugs.

"He was talking about how he isn't trusting of the exchange but I don't see why, it was fellas over in England."

"So I take it he has more than this diner?"

"Three over the city, thinking of setting up another at Coney but hard to get a spot and it's all stands to get food there."

"There is a restaurant, and then some hotels that have room service. I went to Coney a while back, crowded so it's only good for couples and families really but tight place."

"You got a better memory of it, went with my folks long time ago, most of the rides were being built at the time."

"I'd say we could together just it is coming up on winter time here and Coney is only good over the summer." Frieda nods then shrugs.

"So we can go next summer with your bundle in hand."

"Have to be on Monday, only day I get off right now."

"I don't get how folk can go to theater during the week."

"Honest it is only about half the house shows until Friday. Surprising how many come on Sunday as well."

"So what did you do today besides talking to Father McMichael?"

"I went to the talkies, watched Mickey Mouse, Felix the Cat and finally got to see The Great Gabbo."

"I haven't seen that one yet."

"You should, it's good. About a ventriloquist who goes mad and falls for his assistant after she leaves and comes back. The sound was off a bit, but that is simply because they use two machines to do it."

"Yeah you expect the sound to be off. When I went to watch The Cocoanuts they had to start it over twice, kept getting the sound going at the wrong time."

"Honestly I'm just glad I don't work in one of those. Imagine having hundreds a day come in to see the same talky."

"I'd hate to be the fella getting them to run, they get to listen to them every time."

"Enough of the depressing, what is your favorite color?"

Frieda snorts though we do spill our guts so to speak. I find out she likes blue, I have a weakness for green. She wishes she had curlier hair which is funny because I wish for the opposite. She likes Lovecraft which is odd, but then again not so since I enjoy the stories a little. She hasn't read any of Kipling's books so I promise to show them to her.

All in all we spend a nice time just talking, mostly about nothing. We do cover the important things, along with how to talk about us being together. Which shouldn't be something one needs to discuss but it is against the teachings and some take those extra serious. What we decide on is simply we are friends and she is helping me care for my child, which really isn't far off what we are planning.

If we do work as a couple, which honestly may take a while to get to couple. I want to experience good nookie, but I also don't want to go against my teachings. Course it also may be a problem for me since I am a dancer. Being a performer means people take offense to things I do if it is not what most do.

Will have to confess to boss man about this. He won't be upset, wants me happy. At least I think that is what his reaction will be. Also need to confess to the blessed event, won't forfeit my job over this but do need to tell him. Mostly so he can make sure backstage is set up for my needs, which will be a need later when I can only not need a john for an hour or two.

Eventually we get to go to my apartment, since I am only about a mile away. Her place is ten miles, so we go to mine. I am tired, she looks pretty tired, and probably best to go to mine so I can get to work on time. When we get to my place we find Mr. Smythe sitting on the steps. Well this is curious, he is usually not sitting outside until later.

"Mr. Smythe is something wrong with the building?"

"Not in so many words, there is a teething child directly above me."

"Sometimes it is nice to be on the fourth floor." He snorts then waggles his finger at me.

"I can make you take my apartment."

"I may need to move soon anyway, seems I have been blessed with child."

"Well congratulations on that, though you never bring a fella home with you."

"I perhaps was looking at the wrong sorts. Do you know of a cheap two bedroom nearby?"

"Of course I do, this very building. You would move to third floor and not for four months, they have a house now, but it needed to be refit so they are stuck here while it is fixed and the inspectors get out to it."

"That is wonderful, I will take that when the apartment is for rent."

"I am happy to give it to you. The one bedroom are more popular. I will say that you two need to be quiet on your relationship. If the other residents put up a fuss I will evict you, sorry but way it works."

"We already came up with what to say. If we work together."

"Good, the child will help. Go on up and get to bed, though do grab your ice and this paper is yours." He holds out a morning paper, I'm shocked, I didn't know Keelan had gotten delivery.

"Keep it here and read it, I'll collect it on the way to the theater."

Get a smile then in we go and up the stairs. Frieda looks around then grabs up the book I am still working on reading through. Looks it over then drops it when I grab her arm and we head for bed. She watches me get out of my dress, giggles at the underwear, then follows suit. I watch her get out of her dress and do get a little excited though it's not enough to jump to nookie so climb in bed.

"Here snuggle up to me, unless you want to find out if nookie with a skirt is good." Poke her getting a giggle out.

"I got a little reaction to you getting out of your dress. The problem is I keep thinking about the teachings."

"Now you know how I felt, though I was younger." Move around so I'm looking up at her.

"Oh now don't stop there, spill."

"Right, when I was developing as a skirt I noticed I didn't look at the fellas like my friends. I did know that I'm supposed to want a fella on top of me but there was no desire for it. Ma sat me down and asked, I mean not going out with fellas or anything she knew something was up. She was upset, Pa on the other hand liked the idea."

"Why did he like that?"

"Said if I wasn't his kid he would want to watch. Ma smacked him for the comment. We went and talked to our Father and he said something similar to what yours did. Went on a while about how it's wrong first."

"Father McMichael said first thing that it is wrong and he shouldn't say this, then said that perhaps it is His plan for me."

"Yeah my Father got around to that part eventually, took something like five minutes. Ended up being known by everyone going to that cathedral so I had to go a ways to get a job."

"So you have never had nookie?"

"Not with someone else, Ma shared how to have something up me and tried that way. Wasn't very nice to me, bit like you but I have no desire to have something up me. Why I didn't really know if you were bent with me."

"Not that we know if I am bent or not. I mean it is possible I keep finding the duds."

That has us both giggling since that is really not likely. Then I am being pulled up to get a kiss, it is a lovely kiss, her lips pressed to mine. We are actually getting in the necking area, but then she pulls back and we are both breathing a little hard. Leaves me scared, if she tries for nookie I probably will, and then be freaked since I'm not ready, luckily we just settle down and go to sleep.

Wake to the alarm and let Frieda turn it off. She is a little fella like in that regard. I sit up to climb over her and she just rolled to reach the alarm and off. No Keelan which I'm not surprised about, she probably stayed with Joseph and will get a lift to the theater. We make the bed together then raid my closet.

Frieda takes one of my dresses, which is perfectly fine. I have a goodly number of them, not all are good for dancing and attracting a fella. Then we are in the bathroom and taking a shower together. Not the easiest to do since I never have and the tub isn't huge. Course then I am pressed up against the wall, the water is splashing off her shoulders, and I am being kissed.

Definitely a kiss to write home about. Her lips are pressed to mine creating a lovely feeling down there. Her head is moving around, mine is doing the same, then I am moaning and whimpering. I'm fairly sure Frieda will get nookie right here in the shower if she simply goes for it. Then she is going for it and the teachings smack me so push her back and shake my head, so wanted but can't.

Really enjoyed the feel of her pressed up against me. Her fingers sliding over my cooch was wonderful. I mean everything was wonderful, except for the part where skirts don't know skirts like a fella knows a skirt. Then we are out of the shower drying off and working on getting dressed.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to but just couldn't."

"It's no problem, I have had years to get past the teachings, you have had, what, a day?" Nod and sigh still feeling like a heel.

"I know you are wanting to get nookie. Pretty sure I am wanting to give you nookie." Stop there on account Frieda has grabbed my head and is kissing me.

"We will have nookie when you are ready, I'm not in a hurry.

Not really anything to say to that. Finished with getting presentable we exit the bathroom and head for the kitchen. I'm surprised when Frieda comes along to help me make it.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry I just got the impression you were more fella like so I would cook for you."

"I know how to cook, even like to cook. I help our cook out at the diner, why I disappear when you order a burger, I help him chop up the fries."

"What if I wanted to have a husband, as in someone to give me good nookie and make meals for?" Frieda just stares at me then we are both giggling.

"I believe you will have that, you are now ma."

"Officially now, I don't skip a day. Course it is possible I simply skipped this time."

"I don't believe that either, what are you going to do with morning sickness?"

"Hopefully sleep through it."

"Oh yeah, you are asleep in the morning. Better ask your ma, you will have it like she did."

"Pretty sure it calls morning when you wake up and not by the clock."

"True, honestly I hope you don't get lunch sickness, that would be while you are performing."

Seriously depressing topic, luckily breakfast is done so we dish it out and to the table. Got good breakfast today, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns. Unless I have morning sickness now, which is a big huge oh no thought. Not that I am feeling anything but hungry. Wish that I know if there are any signs before it comes on.

"Go on and eat."

"I'm scared morning sickness is waiting for me to eat a bite." Frieda snorts then hops up and angles my chair so if I have to run for the john it is a simple push and run.

"There go on and have a bite." Not really feeling better about this I take up a forkful of hash browns and stuff it in my mouth to chew, and no problem so keep eating.

"Definitely nice to have help to make breakfast."

"Ma made oatmeal and biscuits until I was old enough to help make more." This is funny so we are both giggling.

"Do you think you could get dinner hours so when I finish with work I can pick you up and off to home?" Frieda stares at me a moment then shrugs.

"I can ask and will be important later if we work."

"Any of the skirts I work with would help me manage a walk home. Course probably that would be getting a taxi, which would be piling in with them and dropped here before their juice joint."

"I'd like that, I always worry about you walking around by yourself. I'm going to take off early, pick up my magazines so I can terrify you with Lovecraft." We both just giggle for a while then we are getting the dirty in the sink.

"May as well head in myself, get to work on doing the burlesque stuff. I am off the line from today on so won't perform all week. I get a vacation."

We are both laughing as we exit my apartment and down the stairs. Collect my paper and hit Mr. Smythe with it since he didn't bother to put it back together. Then off to theater and I'm somewhere between nervous and excited. I can't figure out why excited, then realize I'm excited because I may actually have someone special in my life.

Not that we have done anything much beyond kiss. Do really enjoy everything that we do, and I know her already so there isn't that much getting to know one another. Well after the questioning we did last night anyway. I already know how she acts, course that is at the diner, though so far her at my apartment is the same as the diner.

Groan when I remember that the first few days living together are not a good indication. I have to keep sleeping with her and everything for a while, until she relaxes. Not that I think she is horrible or anything. Also walk around to the street my theater is on to get at the market, I want chocolate. This day is definitely a chocolate day, also need to eat more.

Totally sounds wrong since I'm not extra hungry so far. I will be though and eating better early on is a good idea. At least according to the last article I read on being knocked up. So buy two bars, there will be two other skirts working on burlesque with me. Olga always wants chocolate anyway. Then I reach my theater and there are signs out.

Signs is not new, what the signs say on the other hand is new. It declares that we are adding burlesque and there is a picture of me. It is an older picture, taken when I first joined so I have the longer cascading hair. I went shorter a year later so my hair stops annoying me. Mostly I'm upset over my picture being there, and that I will do burlesque, I never said they could do this.

Yank the door open and storm in to the lobby. I swear I am chomping at the bit to get a chunk of boss man. May or may not have steam coming out of my ears. Olga sees me and points for the office, which I was heading for anyway. Practically kick the door open getting him to jump then he puts his hands up.

"I didn't have a choice, needed to advertise someone."

"Why didn't you advertise one of the skirts you hired yesterday?"

"Couldn't find a photographer and even if I had we would not have a picture until today. I swear to you I was between a rock and a hard place. Upstairs demanded we advertise." Sigh and sit in a chair.

"Well I'm still mad about this, you should have called."

"I did, you were out." Well can't argue that, I was out.

"Can't be fixed now anyway. I do have a big thing to tell you."

"Oh no you are not quitting." Put my hand up and shake my head.

"Not that sort of big thing, this is bigger. I went and got knocked up." He just stares at me.

"Heavens above, have you found a fella?"

"No, due to an insulting turn at nookie I got kissed by a skirt and liked it. We are shacking together to see if we can stand each other and eventually will go to nookie."

"You are killing me, how on earth do I put this?"

"Don't, going to get a bigger apartment, same building. We will live together, if we work, and she is simply helping me afford a two bedroom along with help with raising my kid."

"What do you do if you don't work?"

"Get the bigger apartment and hope you pay me better because I will need to have a nanny. I really hope we work, she may get fired if she asks a skirt if she is bent. I would be blacklisted for doing the same thing."

"I'm not sure it would go that far but it would make it tough to keep you on or find a new place. Go get in your new costume and see if you can get a spot of stage. I'll be out to give you reviews in a bit."

Going into our closet I find there are indeed three new stations. Also have the costume sitting at my station so get out of my dress to look the thing over. I can leave my stockings on with this and probably would look nicer so work the undergarment on over my garter. Course it doesn't manage over, it sits under my garter belt, but over the lines to hold up the stockings.

That on I get the skirt on, then get to work on getting the lower part of the skirt attached. Harder than it sounds, the thing is held on with hooks and snaps. Though it is a good design, the thing seems to be designed to come off to a twirl if it is hooked to something. Suppose held by someone else would work.

Skirt fixed on and together I get the top on, this is one seriously spare top. I am showing most of me. Sleeves though I don't like much, would need to lose a fan to take the sleeve off. Also not a big deal, bare arms are pretty darn common especially during the summer. I don't even bother with those, leaves me with the middle covering.

Middle covering is a rather sheer affair, and doesn't really cover anything, though would at a distance. This thing is like the skirt part, though not really that long. Coming off to a twirl would be the best thing, just need to find a sheer thing to twirl out of. Fans in hand I head for the stage, can get a runner to collect a bit of sheer cloth to use, perhaps not sheer.

Coming out on an empty stage I find the performers sitting down there, with our boss. They all cheer at me when I come out so finding them was easy. Giggle then vamp my way to the edge of the stage with fans moving. Would talk but everybody is clapping so put my hands to my hips, which looks funny since the fans are now giving me hip wings, the band is chuckling so go swat the drummer.

"Before anything else, I got a problem with this get up. This middle section here is sheer and designed to come off in a twirl, but it's short."

"So you want a longer piece?" This from our boss so toss up my hands.

"Huh, our boss can think on his feet. Yeah at least ten feet, I can twirl out on stage."

"Wardrobe." Is shouted out and our wardrobe fella is scrambling up on stage and into the back.

I knew we had a fella for wardrobe but us line skirts didn't have a need for him unless we got a tear. He also would wash our costume some, not often on account of bare shoulders. We never really sweated that bad into them. He comes back holding five rolls of cloth, different colors to them.

"These are here in case we get more performers who want to have hanging banners."

"Gives me an idea on a routine I can do in these. I can be a mummy type and unwrapping of the mummy." He stares at me a moment then is laughing.

"I've got rolls of bandage wrapping, be a little more mummy like." Think about that and shake my head.

"No, not trying to scare anyone. Can you make me more costumes like this but perhaps in different colors?"

"Honestly for that it would be better if I contact a company. I can do alterations but a full costume is weeks."

"Alright let's get one of these on me and see if the twirl is nice."

So we get the green one wrapped around me and I go show it off. Everybody thinks I look good wrapped with it so then set him off to the side. Barely in view off the stage with the end of the wrap in hand. He gives me a nod so twirl and end up almost across the stage from twirling so much. I kept going a bit longer than I should have but there is clapping, laughing, and cheers.

Also gives me an idea, on account we got signs out advertising. So I go sit on the end of the stage and wave my boss over.

"Alright so I know we are not doing burlesque until Friday, but there are signs so why not show us off a little."

"So what you do the twirl all the way across stage?" Think about it and shake my head.

"Not the idea but that is good to. My idea is we got a magician so he forgot something. I bring it out to him, then he grabs the wrap and I twirl off." He grabs his chin then nods after a moment.

"I like it, but come back and retrieve the wrap. He doesn't need it on stage and we can make like you crashed into things off stage."

1...34567...13