Bad Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frieda is a waitress at a diner just right over there, Jake joe and good burgers."

"Keelan share, but no been yet. Wish go now?" Nod then look at Fen who nods.

"I could eat and Mary probably is starving." Sigh and shake my head.

"I'm not that pregnant."

Everybody else is laughing but we do get up and head for the exit. Pile into his Jake breezer and off for the diner. I guess you could say we are going to see my girl, not that we have gotten that far yet. Then we are at the diner and going in, most of us head for a booth, Joseph heads for the phone and asks to use it.

Not sure why there is no payphone near us. I mean there is one down the street from my apartment. Frieda comes over to take order and we wait for Joseph, though I do get a chocolate malted. Fen gets one as well while Keelan gets a vanilla. So we tease her about being a fella since she doesn't want chocolate. Get the malted before Joseph comes over and Frieda comes back.

"I'm guessing there is a discussion to have."

"Yep, but first, I want a burger." I get poked while everyone else wants a burger so Frieda heads into the back.

"Was she upset?"

"Don't think so, just wanted to know what the discussion was about." Frieda comes back and comes over, looks at us then pushes me into Fen until there is room for her.

"Alright so spill, what is going on?"

"Keelan is goofy on Joseph here and they are going to get a duplex. Want us to move in to the same building, with Fen so we can afford a jalopy."

"What happened to moving to the third floor?"

"We will do that if his bosses say no, I had to tell Joseph I am dating you." Frieda looks at me a moment then smiles.

"Well that is an improvement, though why with Fen?"

"So we can afford a jalopy, and Fen is not being treated well since she is not in Chinatown."

"Also is willing to be quiff to neighbors. I say is good, she will mean you two are no care about."

"I suppose I can see that, just one jalopy?"

"Probably, I mean Fen works next door to me, we go in at the same time so you drive us then go to your work and we walk over to get home."

"You said you wanted me to ask for evening work so we would go home together."

"Doesn't change the plan with the car." Frieda sighs and tosses up her hands.

"It does, if I go to evening hours I would be in earlier. About when we woke up yesterday."

"Doesn't mean anything besides we go to theater sooner. Probably good since we could work on new routines." Pause and look at Joseph. "What did your boss say?"

"He say that he will be here soon. He had gone to juice joint to check over books, not one we go to. That one is done by different fella."

"Wait, so your bosses are going to raid that one?"

"No, is friend that do. Is like where fella go be fella not made." Think about that a moment then smile when it comes to me.

"I get it, it's a place where opposing factions can go to talk, or just go to have belts and dance." Joseph nods and smiles.

"Yes just so, apologize please, English is not primary language."

"Why is your boss coming here?" Look at Frieda then back at Joseph.

"He is want meet. Suppose no say right so he is come. His English perhaps no so good, my English no so good so is no good talk."

"Keelan you better work with him on English." Keelan smiles and leans into him.

"I'm working on it, big lug is mostly interested in doing something besides talking so will take a while."

Joseph turns red and the rest of us are giggling. Then he is looking behind us so we turn to look at a couple fellas coming in. One in front is decked out in a nice suit with vest and a fedora. Oddest thing though, he is wearing a white suit, with a blue shirt and a black vest. Also young, I am older than he is by a couple years at least.

Man behind him however is older, definitely Italian. He's got a black fedora, black suit, black shirt, and a trench coat. Said coat is being taken off and put on the coat rack with the younger man just looking around. Then they are coming toward us, Joseph stood up so Frieda got up then went to get a chair.

Older fella takes the chair offered by Frieda while the white suit leans against the counter. Older fella looks over the menu then orders a burger. White suit doesn't want anything so Frieda goes in the back to get the burger going.

"Joseph you may sit." I hadn't realized he was still standing. "So these are the skirts you wanted to give half a duplex to?"

"I figured we would pay mortgage, or rent if you prefer." He looks at me while Joseph stiffens.

"So you don't like fellas and want to make use of our good graces?" Sigh and look down for a moment.

"I like fellas, except when it comes to nookie. Just not that enjoyable to me, I am however knocked up. Me moving in to the duplex on the other side of them was Keelan's idea. I can afford to pay a mortgage or rent, I'm a dancer after all. Fen wants to move in with because she is celestial and not getting a fair shake, we're the only ones who don't mind."

"Fen would give out nookie?" Fen leans forward to nod.

"I enjoy fellas in that way. No real desire for a husband, but do want the nookie." He just looks at us then Frieda comes back with our burgers.

"Apologies sir, your order will be out soon as he finishes, just a few minutes."

"You are the skirt with that skirt?"

"In a manner of speaking, she is having problems forgetting the teachings. I had the same problem but no desire to experience a fella so had to do it sooner."

"So you all three want to get a duplex?" We nod and I open my mouth.

"If you are willing to let us purchase or rent one. I have a one bedroom apartment and can get a two bedroom in four months. Just a three bedroom duplex would be better for all of us so Fen can at least be with people who don't demean her for being celestial. We would pay on a mortgage or rent as much as we can afford." He waves his hand.

"That is no concern, we purchased the buildings to house our soldiers. Would you be willing to assist in small ways?"

"So long as it is not being a driver or shooting at people." He laughs.

"No, no, not like that. Since you are not with the family and are paying for your home the bulls would have problem getting warrant. There is garage to each half of duplex, we would use to store hot jalopy now and then. Only for short time." Look at Frieda who nods then at Fen who nods as well.

"We could do that. If the warrant is gotten we would say we had no idea it was there?"

"Yes, you are smart skirt. Say, aren't you in the chorus line in the place next to one I am backing?" Shake my head.

"I am no longer doing chorus line. I have moved to doing burlesque, our first night of it is Friday. We will only do it over the weekend, won't hurt our attendance and probably have wives happy with us."

"Mary went out as a sort of tease today, the fellas were talking about it the rest of the night." He looks at Keelan then smiles.

"Will have to attend on Friday. Joseph will work with you on moving in, along with the when. Apologies but the buildings are being worked on at the moment. You will have private mortgage, the charge is what you are paying for apartment now. You will have a jalopy waiting at your new home, it won't be good car, but will get you about. Cost of will go on mortgage. If any of you three lose job have Joseph call and we will find you work."

I'm left rather speechless, Fen pokes me and I remember to thank him. Gets a grin out of him then his burger comes so we all sit there and eat burgers. This is definitely an unreal occurrence. I mean how often do you eat with a high ranking member of the mafia after talking about getting half a duplex.

He also likes his burger, and the malted when I share mine with him. So Franklin gets to make him a malted. Sit and punch the bag for a bit, he is a rather nice man. Totally not what you think when you mention what he does, but he is. He leaves after thanking us for a nice time, and a great burger. I agree on the nice time and the burger, there is great food here.

Little while after he leaves Joseph and Keelan leave to finally get to the not talking part. Which we yell after them about getting both to turn red, it's so funny. Frieda puts the chair away, she got it out of the back somewhere, then goes and sits on the other side of the booth. Fen takes a deep breath when I scoot over, she has been pressed into the wall.

"Why are you not sitting with me?"

"Fen complained that nobody sat next to her last time we were here so I am going to sit next to her." Frieda snorts and shakes her head.

"Fen if you want to try out Franklin go on, just take him to the john." Fen squeaks and turns red.

"I've never done that."

"I have, it was the biggest cock I've ever had. Not saying Franklin will be huge but you should try it out. Besides you are going to have a lot of Italians on you now."

"When did you do that?"

"While back, I had only just started working as a dancer. Heard about a juice joint and went to it. Didn't know it was a shine box but the fellas were nice to me. So snuck in to a side room with the fella that I had been hanging with and he sampled me. I almost got off twice." Frieda just stares at me a second then looks at Fen.

"If you want to, go ask Franklin. He isn't dating anyone." Fen looks at me so wink.

"Just him in here so you won't have twenty fellas going on a toot and wanting a skirt."

Fen sighs then nods so scoot out of the booth and she heads for Franklin. We watch her talk to him for a really short amount of time then both are heading for the johns.

"So really it was the biggest you have ever had?"

"Yeah, really thick and long. I even thought of dating him, but I'd get him lynched."

"Why did you sneak into the side room?"

"So the other fellas in there wouldn't come along to sample with him. Colored fellas are odd, I mean more than regular fellas. Being a white skirt in a shine box I had to stick with one fella or the rest would try and be the fella I'm with. I mean we went and got drinks together."

"Why did you stay long enough to give out nookie?"

"It was really good Jazz, and they even played this other stuff they called Blues. That was a little different, a fella gets up there and talks to you in between the music."

"You liked it?" Nod and smile remembering it.

"I went and danced to it. Got a big area like I was really cutting the rug. I wasn't as good then as I am now but it was good music. There is some sheet Blues that is popular though it's different from what I remember."

"I've heard some of that, they play it on the radio."

"Right, what is on the radio is a little faster. The Blues I heard was stop and go, there is music then it stops and singing. Don't think it would go over well in theater but I did like it."

"Sounds good to me too." Frieda turns to look outside for a moment. "Do you think we will get more made men in here?"

"I would think so, the burgers are Jake. Franklin makes really good malted and as far as I know this diner is smack dab in the middle of their area. Besides look at it this way, made men sitting in here makes it safe, nobody will rob you."

"That is true."

The door to the johns opens spilling out Fen and Franklin. He is grinning ear to ear, Fen is fanning her face. She stumbles over to us and sits next to Frieda, both sticking their tongue out at me. So kick them both and we all giggle.

"How was it?" Fen turns red and looks down.

"It was really good, he wasn't that big but definitely enough. Do you think I could stay with you two?" Turn to look outside and see the sky lighting.

"Sure, don't have to get up all that early at my place. Once we move we will get up earlier, fifty miles in a jalopy is not that fast."

"I was hoping to get some nookie." Squeak and turn scarlet getting Frieda and Fen to laugh.

"I'm not ready to anyway, but do want to. I'm sure once we do go there I'll be mortified after."

"I didn't think we would today I was just teasing."

"I got a better teachings than you did I think. If I wanted a skirt I'd have a skirt, we aren't told to not get nookie until marriage." We both stare at Fen a second then swat her.

"So ask for evening hours?" Nod and smile at Frieda.

"If I can come here and get you after I'm done we can go to the juice joint and try and get you in the same spot I am." Frieda groans and shakes her head getting Fen and me to giggle.

"That was a low blow. Though I admit I wouldn't mind being ma." Wave my hand and wink.

"You are pa to my ma. If Fen doesn't swamp us in half Italian celestials I'll see about getting here again. Besides the nookie being not that satisfying I can stand to do it."

"I'm not sure I can be a ma." We both look at Fen and I shake my head.

"You can be a ma, you just are not giving out nookie often enough. Take me, what got me like this was two in one day twice." Both are staring at me.

"Two in one day twice?" Nod and look down.

"I was definitely a quiff then but I really wanted nookie so picked out a fella and asked after dancing. He gave it to me then wanted more so second fella. Next day was the same thing."

"Oh yeah, I remember you coming in after. Never did say why you were sore but did mention having plenty of nookie."

"Yeah it was odd, bit like the man upstairs said you need to get knocked up. I've never been that wanting of nookie with fellas."

"Yet you didn't know you wanted a skirt?"

"Fen seriously, the teachings are that you don't have nookie until marriage. I figured I wasn't enjoying them quite enough because I was not goofy over the fella and not married. Wasn't something I talked to anyone about besides Frieda. Skirts at theater we talked if we got some and not if it was really good or not."

"I didn't know Mary was bent like me until after I kissed her. I mean for me it was easy, I don't look at a fella and think he would be good above me." Fen is nodding to Frieda then I am waving my hand.

"You didn't know until after you kissed me?" Frieda gets a big old smile.

"Yeah, you mentioned how it was the best kiss you have ever had. I didn't press for dating then because you were rather out of it."

"I was shocked."

They are both giggling now and I join in since it is funny, in shock from a kiss. A fella comes in then and Frieda is hopping up. Thinking it is a fella in to get breakfast I don't watch. Shocked when Frieda and the fella go into the back. While they are back there another skirt comes in and heads that way.

I remember her from yesterday, she is the morning waitress. Just sit here a little longer and Frieda comes out minus her apron. She is done and we can go on home. Course she sits next to me and I get a hug instead.

"Boss was happy I want to do evening, he has wanted to have me work other hours. Late is good for skirts who are old or new."

"You are old." Frieda groans then pokes me.

"I am older than you are by three months." Fen is downright laughing now.

"Well remember there is a baby on board for me, makes me old. Since you are three months older you are old."

"You are only old to your kid, come on let's go home before Fen dies from laughing too much."

So we get up and head for home. It is a decidedly odd walk for me, Frieda links her arm with mine which I like. Fen though does the same thing so I am stuck in between them both with my arms held. Makes me feel a bit like a prisoner, though not terribly much. No Mr. Smythe on the stoop, and no paper.

My paper is sitting at his door so either the paperboy dropped it there or he did. Probably means he is fixing a stopped john or something so we collect the ice then up the stairs. All three of us head straight to my bedroom where we work on getting out of our dresses. Then we are climbing in bed together, I get the side with the alarm on it, Fen snuggles up to Frieda with me.

Woken by the alarm I get to turn it off, first time in a while for me and it's my alarm. Silly thought done with we let Fen take a shower and we go make breakfast. Finished with breakfast Frieda and myself go and get presentable for the day and down the stairs we go. Find Mr. Smythe sitting on the stoop so collect my paper and then remember we are getting a duplex house.

"Mr. Smythe I'm sorry but we have been given, as it were, half a duplex house."

"That is excellent news, and don't you worry none, this place will be filled again fast. Though if you know a dancer that would like a close apartment."

"I don't offhand but will ask, it is a lovely place."

"I will ask at my theater, you probably will get a few skirts wanting an apartment." Fen puts in and Mr. Smythe is smiling.

"Good, I've been saying the place is so nice dancers live here. Only have one and losing her so more would be good."

"You should get in monitor tops." Frieda says getting a sigh out of him.

"I asked about that last year, I would like one and the rest of the tenants would as well I'm sure, but they are expensive."

Frieda takes off, she is already moved to evening hours which is surprising. Fen and I head for our theaters. Mostly thinking that since we get a jalopy we can afford to buy a monitor top. The three of us paying my rent means we can afford it in a few months. Unless that is part of what they are doing with the buildings.

Seems like most of the good stuff goes to a house first. My apartment had only gotten a phone the year before I moved in, before then it was a communal phone, that is still on the wall under the stairs up. Though I think perhaps a monitor top won't be that great in my apartment, there are not that many windows and the things make a lot of heat.

In that regard the icebox is better, it only makes cool air. Though lugging the ice up the stairs every day is a chore. Not to mention emptying the water tray, darn thing is heavy. Reaching our theaters we split up and try to go in, the doors are locked. This is odd, the back door is not closed until we are all here.

Not that we bother with knocking, the doors are way in the back and nobody is near them. So we walk around and go in the front doors. Course going in to my theater I find there is a baby grand standing there. With one of those clipboards in one hand, other is going up so I stop there.

"Apologies to you but I gotta make sure you are one of the dames working here."

"I am one of the skirts, I'm Mary." He snorts and goes through the pictures on his clipboard.

"Skirts is an old term, dames is nicer. I mean you wear a skirt." Look at the fella closer and sigh, he is a young man.

"Honestly the only time I wear a skirt is when I am here. Still you are young so you want to be different."

"Mostly what I was hearing growing up but you do work here. Do you know when the rest are coming in? I am short two pictures on you dancers."

"They should be here in an hour or so. Came in early to maybe work on my routine. I was promised a photographer so I'm not the only one out there on the sign."

"Was told about that, he is going to be in in an hour or two. Fella hired said he needed leeway on when to come in." Go to move past when what he said registers.

"If all you got is pictures of us dancers, how are the snack skirts getting in?"

"I got their full name so they will share that and I can clear them by that. Mostly this is just so I know who is allowed in before the show."

"Makes sense, so why are you here and why is the back door locked?"

"Number of theaters been robbed. Yesterday one of the dancers got beat down pretty bad. So all theaters are putting in better security. Good in a way, my pa been out of work and trying to find new. He got hired four theaters down."

"He did construction?"

"Yeah, did two of the high rises, got some work repairing bridges but nothing regular until we heard about theaters hiring muscle." Smile and pat him on the arm.

1...56789...13