All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 04'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LazerousLazerousover 11 years ago
Wow

Another amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can't wait for the awe inspiring chapter of Carmen's fall to her young lovers spell

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Great!

Another great chapter can't wait for the next one!

NicolecookieNicolecookieover 11 years ago
Sexy

That was amazingly hot fantastic job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scene rip off of Katie's Craving?

seems like that video game scene was from Katie's Craving

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
HOT

Another married sexy MILF falls for real man cock. I think he needs to hold it back from her for a couple days. She will almost rape him being around real man cock and young thick seed and not getting any will drive her nuts. Then she will be ready to have her sexy ass stretched and filled with throbbing cock. Pumped full of teenage seed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story, even with a much used theme

There is no information in your biography so I must guess that even with your impressive imagination and writing skills, it is apparent that you are one of those poor students who had to study Composition and grammar syntax from a teacher(s) who were knowledgeable but protected by the unions. I highly, for the sake of all us readers, you find an editor to correct them before submission.

Again, you story is fantastic so far......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with devilspy2001, that you have to make him hold out his sex from his best friend's mom. I realize that would be difficult for a young man to do, but the eventual payoff should make it worth the wait.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Katie's Craving

Yes, you did it again!

This one isn't a line by line plagiarism like you did in 4 moms 4 aidan [ripping off the halloween party dress], but it's still pretty bad. Compare: https://www.literotica.com/s/katies-craving?page=2

It'd be one thing if you actually wrote something better than the originals you stole, but as it is, reading this stuff just makes me feel like reading The Shadow Rising and thehumpman.

I don't mind the grammatical mistakes. I don't even mind the creepy sociopath vibe that all your protagonist characters have. Neither is that unusual on this site. What I do mind, what is unusual, is ripping off stories from better authors and thinking you'll get away with it, when your audience is made up of the same people who read those stories first and KNOW what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stories

You try coming up with something that isn't similar to something else on one of these websites before complaining about the author being similar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous