All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 05'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LazerousLazerousover 11 years ago
Another great chapter!

Great addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is one of my favorite stories just like your other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont share her

i hope you dont make carmen fuck his friends.. its too risky and in my opinion the whole dynamic of this story will change( it wont be that good anymore)

thanks for the school sex.. that was awesome... try making carmen realise her mistake and pull away from ryan and then mae ryan use the video footage as blackmail to pound her like never before......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

One of hottest stories on net, just like Moving To San Diego is. Hope for similar outcomes. Good in depth visualization writing, as was MTSD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he doesn't change

I sure hope that you won't make Ryan change into more of a prick by having him share Mrs.G although Tony would make a nice story.2D5E

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 11 years ago
Keep it going

Have him staying at her night and day, pressure, stress and extreme sexual over activity and over indulgence as the kid turns the MILF teacher into his sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First off, I am loving this story...

...but please, PLEASE find an editor. It's just too good to have so many careless mistakes breaking the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

This has been a lot of fun. Maybe it's time to add another female to the equation - maybe a student or an older teacher. But please don't add her son or another guy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Sterling and Daring Maneuvers in & out of the Bedroom !

I really enjoy how casually the narrator navigates right up to the precipice of discovery. Ryan is a jerk though certainly not brainless.I hope at some level he really cares for Carmen who is ( so cheesy, but true ) an innocent at heart. Many thanks to the author for savvy switches between dynamic dialogue & ceaseless action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tell your own story

This story is great, and everyone seems to love it. So please, whatever you do, ignore everyone telling you how they want the story to go. Telling the story that you imagined has worked out well so far...if people want something specific let them write their own damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anal

Have him take her anally and make her totally submissive. Then have him prove her submissiveness but making her have sex with another guy, but not her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brazzers Porn

Porn with a Brain Dead Hispanic.....'nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RESPECT

I AM NOT GOING to start making demands off you because your doing of your free will but I will say this: This story will no longer be interesting if you just keep adding sex but with no genuine love from Ryan.

There are many ways as where this story could to but please dont base this story sex,sex,sex.

IN this last chapter Ryan says to take ''more controll of his lover" that doesn't have to mean,making her into the typical housewife but what it also mean:Making Kay more commited to him,but demanding she rethinks her relationship with husband. You could do this by showing his dominate,mature side and I also think you should make kat more strong Will and allowing her to be firm.

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Good Chapter

Great story. Maybe they can get away for a couple of days alone and Ryan can maybe push her to dress sexy while they go to strip club and get her exhibit her hot body to others? Thanks for sharing.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Another great chapter

By the time her husband gets back she will be so stretched and loose for him she will not feel him. She will find that your young teen lover has made her husband useless to her as she fakes cumming with him, He will shoot his water cum but get not real hard feelings from it. He will begin to wonder what happened to her tight pussy he left two weeks ago. And if her lover starts to stretch, fully deeply fuck and cum in her ass a few times, even that will feel loose to hubby. LOL Cuckold by a teenager. And if she is not knocked up yet by her lovers heavy thick seed pumped so much deeper than her husband, she soon will be as her lover goes further and starts to share her with other hot studs with huge cocks.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Best chapters yet

I thought chapters 4 and 5 were the strongest in the series yet. Watching Carmen succumb to Ryan at home and at school was great.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Mrs G sounds silly

Pretty weird that he hasn't started calling her Carmen, calling her Mrs G makes him seem like a little boy, and her old.

I would at least expect her to ask him to call her Carmen after they became lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Mwahh! v

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
By all means she needs to be shared

Hope Ryan doesn't let love ruiin a good thing.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Don’t know if it’s the word count or your braggadocio need, but it’s not necessary to repeat yourself on the fact your fucking your best friend’s mom, her name Carmen, she’s your Spanish teacher…at least not three times on the same page. You have a good plot, though you do need an editor: to (destination - going to slap the shit outta you) when it’s too (slap the shit outta you too). Still gave you 5*

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/22/2022) Well.., I’ve been giving Ryan the benefit of the dought, up to this point. But it seems to me that he doesn’t care about his married lover. She’s just a cum bucket to him. He constantly places her in untenable situations and he is now recording their affair. We all know who will suffer the most if they should be found out. Carmen's life will come crashing down destroying her marriage and her relationship with her son. And of course, ending her career. Ryan would be admonished by the adults but he would be considered a hero by his peers. Yup.., this character is a psychopath, IMO. He may not be capable of redemption. Constantly calling her “Mrs. G” is very redundant and so takes away from the kink, IMO. How about calling her Carmen and focusing on her wedding band? There so much screaming going on. Are all the rest of the characters deaf or are all the walls in the Grant home and the school soundproof? She said, "Don't look so schmuck, stud”. Shouldn’t it be “smug” instead of “schmunk”? Ryan is no fool and I’m sure Carmen wouldn't call him one, IMO. I’ve given chapters one through four all five stars but this chapter doesn’t rate five stars. Sorry, but this is my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is bit over the top, and with all the spelling errors and bad English, you need to go back to High School and retake your English class. You can get a free down version of a spell check software program. The ripping off the buttons on a blouse seems a little stupid, since it only takes a minute to undo them. That sort B.S. will not make People read your stories. You need to make them sound real enough to hold the readers interest. The fact that you constantly kept referring to Mrs. G as your best friends mom every time instead of her given name of Carmine. I think your just kid writing fiction stories to enhance your fantasies about older married women.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh no we forgot protection YET AGAIN. Herp derp aren't we quite the pair teehee. Oh well, if I get knocked up, so be it. Of course at this point she wants him to cum inside her. Good slut!

I really do wish he'd call her Carmen instead of Mrs. G. He's fucking her on the regular now, call her by her damn name you moron. At this rate she'll be his 3-hole cumslut slave by the end of the week. She's got it bad for his monster cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous