All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 11'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ugh!

Thank God this is over.

frost1226frost1226over 11 years ago
hot ending

The series has been great a and incredibly hot I wonder what Carmen and her young lover got up to in college years

dirt043dirt043over 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved all 11 chapters . Look forward to collage in the future !!! Keep up the good work !!

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
wow

i loved your epic series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much!

Thanx for a great read and looking forward to College life if it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good text!

congratulations. The stories are great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a amazing story line, love it.

i read this story from part 1 to part 11 & always waited for this. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very inspiring and the kind of story you will always wait until the end. Good work to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hetup, I have loved your stories. Both bad teacher and moving to San Diego. Top reads 5/5. Please write another series ASAP.

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Thanks

Great series. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

You really are a fantastic writer. Your build up and overall details makes this story extremely hot!

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Great sex scenes

Extremely hot story line.

I only have two issues. I think you should have put something in about why she was working when they had probably $100M in assets, assuming her $54M was half. Did she just love teaching that much? Most people would volunteer somewhere if they had that much money and still wanted to do something. Also, you should have mixed the sex talk up a little more. With how often he was asking her how he compared to Peter in size he seemed a little lacking in the self-confidence area. He already knew he was a lot bigger.

Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story, you have real skill as a writer and this was a joy to read. If I could I'd like to make a suggestion on what kind of story you could do next:

A similar setup to this with a teen taking his best friends hot mother, but have him eventually share her with some of his other friends and turn her into a real cum dumpster, but still have her be a loving mom to her kid(s) and husband (if she's married).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best

this the most amazing tale i have ever read 5/5

Northstar_2Northstar_2about 11 years ago
Great series

Loved it. Excellent story line and well written.

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Good series but waned

This was a good series, but it was much better at the beginning couple of episodes. You really need to get an editor that can correct all your grammar and incorrect word selections. It really gets annoying after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need to do an incest story with mother and son

Blood related mother and son cucking the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Earlier Chapters Better

The earlier chapters were better imho as their was seduction but later chapters are just screwing and very predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The best was as Ryan took her anal, would have loved to read some more af the anal stuff, maybe tbc at university?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it but.....

The sex was hot. The references to his mother's best friend were stifling.

Calling her Mrs. G was okay at the beginning, but after 5 chapters it too started to grate.

I will attempt the college years, but if it sets up like this story, I don't plan on finishing it.

An editor would have caught most of your simple errors.

Yet for the 'story' 4 *

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it but I seem to be missing several chapters. It went from thinking she might get pregnant and her confessing a deep desire to have his baby ... to ... after some meetings and her moving out and into some arrangement that Ryan's parents set up (did I get that right?). And I think Tony must be more than a little slow-witted ... or he's getting his brains fucked out as much as his mom and Ryan are fucking theirs out ! Near the end I kept thinking of Villy and Mary Kay and their HOT relationship. So, if that one could hold out for the 7 years of Mary Kay's imprisonment. I remember reading that she was finally out of jail and Villi was finally over 21 so they decided to get married ! I heard a lot of people say that the marriage shouldn't be allowed but I piped up and stated that he was over 21 so it was tough shit what a judge had to say about it ... and I wish them well, I really do! In Ryan's and Carmen's case, I worried that something was waiting in the wings to bollix up the whole thing. Ryan's desire from the beginning was to blackmail and force Carmen into extremes. I've known guys that started out with those motives but when things went their way, they also fell in deep and passionate love, too. Reading that Carmen fell for the story that Ryan needed to "date around" to cover up and Carmen was OK with it ... I had trouble believing that would last. Carmen's divorce was finalized so what is the big, fat, hairy reason for all the so-called sneaking around? And no one notices anything? yeah, right ! If the reason for all the sneaking was to insure that Carmen would get her fat settlement ... well, she got it. Why not wait a "decent intraval" and have them both get married ? And there's now no reason why they couldn't be married. And, like I said in the beginning, I was missing some chapters ... all of a sudden, Carmen is pregnant and she and Peter were splitting up ... WHO does everyone think is the father of Carmen's baby? Finish the story, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree an editor would help.

Fixing the grammar would make your story read better, but my biggest complaint is for something many writers do. Holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddding dooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn keeeeeeeeeys dooooonnnnnn't addddddddddddddd a thiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngg tooooooo the story, and neither do using.......dots.................. all of....the....time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with anon. No point in stretching out the words, also by chapter 11, we all realize that Carmen is a.) mature & b.) His best friends married mother. That got a bit old hearing 10 times per chapter.

doorknob22doorknob22over 8 years ago
Very good, but you could lose a chapter or two

With only two sexually active characters and very conservative sex, I found myself skimming more than you deserve. I'd recommend losing a couple of chapters, less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story man

hey man fuck these other clowns commenting and hating I read the entire story from start 2 finish and thought it was awesome lots of comedy as well as a ton of amazing sex scenes .....and .............to...........the.........haters.........this story...............has...........gotten........over a 4.5..................on..............every........chapter........... theres always that 1 guy that has 2 comment bcuz there r 2 many............................. in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a bad series, but the constant referrals to her being married and his best friends mom got so repetitive it got sickening. Those who read the first chapter got the point that yes she is married, and yes she is his best friends mother. It didn't need to be brought up every few paragraphs. Also the main character comes across as an dominate ass. There is a difference between pushing boundaries and just being a jerk.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Ryan the asshole

It's all about Ryan, no matter what they were doing, no matter if being caught would hurt Carmen, no matter if taking Carmen's ass hurt her. Yes, some things were hot, but most were very selfish. Perhaps using a gun on Ryan would have been a better (for Carmen, anyway) way to go when she was first threatened. Of course she did a stupid thing and was caught, but she didn't deserve to have her life upended and her marriage destroyed.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

As many commented here, said the constant reference as 'best friends mother' or 'married teacher' just got old fast. Once the seduction and their third fuck session with her willingly giving herself to Ryan the reference as 'Mrs. G' (a title of respect) waned into being laughable as Ryan never had real respect for her. Carmen was just a fuck toy to him. I would have expected Ryan to call her by her name Carmen when not in public and later when she moved into Ryan's parents home.

It is beyond belief that Peter could be such an aloof cuck, never putting two and two together (hell of a good lawyer too). Peter never heard the love whispers or moaning in the kitchen - BS, unless he had earbuds in while reading his paper. Some parts of this story were way beyond reality/belief.

I also found the repeated sexual details to every fuck sliding into boring - going into the n'th detail of every sexual act was not needed and got me to skip paragraphs to keep the story flowing - the story in many parts just became a boring bump-n-grind and how great 10 inches lit her fire.

I expected the story to turn when Carmen moved into Ryan's home. Carmen's daughter came to her mother's aid discovering the truth, but Ryan seduces the 20yr old daughter clone getting her pregnant, creating Ryan's harem AND a near age to be wife. While they all slept in Ryan's king size bed behind locked gates.

I do see a final Eulogy chapter to wrap it all up --- did Ryan mature becoming a father, did he become a responsible adult getting a degree in finance/investments to help Carmen with her $54M, did he marry for love of money. Did Tony ever wise up, did Ryan;s parents ever figure it out? Did Peter find a faithful wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need more

Would be nicw to have more chapter in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea

While I did like the seduction of an older Latina theme, I couldn’t get over the way you overuse certain phrases, names, and the like. For example, readers don’t need to be constantly reminded that she is Ryan’s “best friend’s mother,”or his Spanish teacher, or how big and hard his dick is, or how toned her abdomen is, or how big her tits are. It just becomes too tedious to read. I decided to stick it out through the last chapter to make a judgment but I’m not interested in reading about their life together. A little fantasy is fine but you seem to use and reuse every fantasy cliche imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: 4/24/20

I agree completely though I just read the first and last chapters of this nonsense. No one ever suspected anything, she walked away with $54,000,000, a mansion and child support? Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit! How did they get each other? Cheating is the answer. So they are going to be able to trust each other when they are apart? Neither one will ever cheat again? She's got all of that money, is beautiful and no other bigger, better stud with his bigger cock is going to move in and put the super stud student with "his massive member" out in the cold? Want to bet the farm on that?

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 4 years ago
Phew...

As much as I loved the first few chapters, I had to skip passages in the latter chapters. Have to agree with majority of the comments on here, sometimes you just need to step back and look at your ideas from a different angle and ask yourself will this work. All in all a good read, shame you zigged instead of zagged towards the end

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Ok, really really good and the passion was wonderful. On the negative side, there was too much sex, not enough "real world ". I would have liked for them to have mone time together outside of sex. If you come up with more of the story I will be happy.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE GET A PROFF READER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Former student/teacher with teacher best friend's mother, and she accepts to submit...

A pregnant/recently divorced teacher and nobody question her status... (no busybodies, no rumour... ^^)

Nice fap story...

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeealmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and I loved the ending as well. Good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories that I have read, I do think as he had pushed his dominance at her home with her husband and son close, he would of pushed his dominance at his school and I believe some others would of enjoyed the show. While he wouldn't share she loved the public display they had in the stores changing room.

Why not pick it up where you left off only now with him in college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What fucking asshole. It's all about him.

Bossalina49Bossalina49about 1 year ago

I like the overall concept of the story. Teacher/student relationship. Best friends mother was a nice angle too. So, Please take what I’m about to say as respective constructive criticism.

Where it lacked substance were the characters themselves. Neither of your main characters had any personal growth and no internal or external struggle that me as a reader could relate, sympathize, empathize, or connect with on any level. Some may not think it’s important even for the forum of literotica standards but in any story that’s told, it’s an authors job to help the reader build a connection with their characters. I couldn’t really see a connection other than sex to make me believe these two belonged together in the end. Not even Carmen being pregnant made me believe these two main characters actually have a chance to stay together in the foreseeable future.

I can also agree that some of the scenes and word choices were repetitive and ultimately didn’t need to be there. Instead you could have elaborated on Ryan’s internal struggles. Or filled some of the plot holes that left me as a reading hanging. As an example, how come Ryan didn’t confront his best friend, finding out the truth if he really did cheat on the test or not. In the beginning Ryan started off sounding like a good friend, but over the course of the story he just sounded like an asshole. Another thing I found a little hard to believe was Ryan’s luck. I understand trying to set the scene but there are other avenues to take in order to do it and set it elegantly or at the very least realistically.

In a previous comment someone said they would have like a “real world” aspect, and in the real world, people have certain trials and tribulations. There should have been a plot twist somewhere in there to make your story more believable and compelling. And the truth be told, the only reason I read it to the very end is because I thought the story was going to delve further into their relationship and have a better ending. Which seemed rather rushed in my humble opinion.

Like I said, I liked the overall concept of the story. The detail even though somewhat repetitive was actually very good but wasn’t necessary. It just needs a little bit work.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Hey guys & gals. I'll bet 99% of you missed something interesting in this story. You would have had to be paying such close attention to each word because the author rarely alluded to this... Did you know that Carmen was Ryan's "best friend's mother"? I'll bet you didn't! The author rarely mentioned that fact. You probably didn't even realize that "Mrs. G" was also Ryan's teacher at school. Yup. I'm dead serious. She was his teacher...Incredible I picked up on that.

I need to have a talk with Ryan because just about every time that he had sex with Carmen she said that it was the best sexual experience of her life. Their first encounter was the best and the 100th encounter was the 100th time it was the best sex she ever experienced. That must have been some incredible sex, right?

Okay...Enough of my sarcasm. Here is a serious question. On the final page of Chapter 11 Ryan finally called her "Carmen". As far as I know, that seriously was the only time he didn't refer to her as Mrs.G, his school teacher or his best-friend's mother. Were there ANY other times that Ryan used her actual name?

This would have made a hot 5 Chapter story. I agree with everything Bossalina49 said. We needed character development and some type of smooth story arc. This is another story that would have tripled in quality if it was handed off to an editor before publication. Well, a good editor, I mean. I have a feeling a lot of "editors" on Literotica offer to do the job just so they can read the stories before anyone else and possibly recommend some changes that are personally appealing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He really is the ultimate arrogant asshole that seems to have been blessed with it all. Totally doesn't deserve Carmen although admittedly she's better off with him than a wet noodle like Peter.

I don't see the reason for having him get to play the field a bit at the end there. Seems like a weird male thing by the author that he just had to throw in. Very lame and kind of taints the relationship a bit. Carmen would not have gone for that but you just blew over it and copped out "they agreed together". Bull. Fucking. Shit. Even Ryan wouldn't have done that because he cared for her too much and she was giving birth to his daughter soon. That's all about the author's ego more than anything. Or just a failure to remember his own character's personalities.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Excellent story and execution. Ryan is a bit arrogant, but seems to work for Carmen. Looking forward to the college years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous