Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen just moaned as my finger found her clit and began a circular motion around it. I leaned in and gave her a wet kiss and soon our tongues were swirling around each other. I broke the kiss when I heard Peter walking out of the house and noticed how he looked suspiciously at me as I smiled at him and withdrew my hand from under Carmen's dress. He squinted his eyes as he zoomed in on my hand on his ex-wife's thigh and his jaw dropped. It was clear to me he had great difficulties comprehending what had just transpired in front of him.

As he looked up into my eyes, I smiled and asked in a mocking tone, "Oh sorry Peter, I didn't see you there. Do you want another beer?"

Peter cleared his voice, accepted my offer, and once again sat down. Carmen continued the conversation while I concentrated on showing her ex-husband that she was my woman now. While Carmen and Peter talked about old friends and so on, I let my hands do the talking.

Carmen's dress plunged in the front down between her breasts, showing the inner slopes of each one of her full round tits down to where they curved outward. As always, Carmen was wearing the diamond heart-shaped pendant in platinum with a heart-shaped gold charm I had given her. It was nestled nicely between her breasts and as Carmen and Peter talked, I began to toy with it. Before long, I allowed my fingers to caress the inner slopes of Carmen's breasts. Peter's eyes got huge noticing this and once more, he had trouble keeping track of the conversation.

At one time Carmen sighed and wriggle on my lap and I felt a throbbing in my groin. It was electrifying to hold and caress my lover in close proximity of her ex-husband. I nuzzled my cheek into her hair, kissing her neck and hugging her tighter. I brought my hand up and pushed her hair away so I could get to her soft neck. I kissed her there, and then moved up letting my tongue flick her ear. I wrapped my hands around her tight stomach and pulled her close to me as I began to nibble on her ear.

Carmen moaned and turned around looking into my eyes, "Be good, Ryan."

I just grinned and blinked at Peter as I responded, "Stop worrying honey. Peter fully understands that we're in love and is not afraid to show it to the world."

Carmen just signed and turned around and continued talking with Peter, as if it was a typical event, her being fondled in front of other people. Peter didn't voice any objection but was clearly not at ease. I grinned as I noticed how he was gulping down one beer after another trying to soothe his broken heart as he bore witness to a completely new side of his ex-wife.

I let my hands move upward and brush against the bottom of Carmen's full breasts. I waited patiently for some time while Peter was answering a question from Carmen. I slid my right hand upwards and cupped her right tit, holding it softly. Peter stopped but then continued, I also moved my left hand up, and now I squeezed Carmen's firm tits through the fabric of the dress right in front of her ex-husband. With both hands, I cupped her breasts massaging them as I pulled her closer to me. Carmen squirmed on my lap and I was developing a hard-on. After some time I moved my right hand inside the dress and began fondling the hard nipple on her left breast.

Carmen definitely was becoming aroused and as she turned her head looking at me I kissed her lips lightly. Surprisingly Carmen's lips parted for me and her tongue brushed against mine. My hand kept pulling on her nipple and my lover moaned into my mouth.

For the next hour or two, we sat on the patio drinking and talking. Peter drank a lot and Carmen did most of the talking. Repeatedly Carmen would turn her head around and we would share some hot kisses. At one point, I moved my hands down to her thigh and slipped it up under her dress. I found Carmen's pussy and she was soaking wet. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and sawed to fingers in and out of her tight pussy. Carmen had clearly lost all of her inhibitions, because her love juice gushed out of her in a torrent. She stopped talking to Peter and just closed her eyes. Peter didn't do anything and soon I could feel Carmen's reaction to my actions. It didn't take long before Carmen reached a climax. In front of her ex-husband, she turned her head around and clamped her mouth over mine as she moaned. I felt how her tight cunt began to spasm against my fingers and was very pleased with myself because I had made her cum in close proximity of her only other lover.

As Carmen came down from her orgasm, she got up and said, "I think I heard Eva, I'll go check on her."

Neither Peter nor I responded to this and we both looked at her shapely ass as she walked away. The dress clung to her firm, shapely buttocks, as they moved in a fluid motion while she walked towards the house. When she was out of sight, I turned to Peter and said mockingly, "In my wildest fantasy I can't imagine why a man would give up a special woman like Carmen. She's so hot, passionate and wild. I'll tell you at first she was quite timid but over the span of our relationship she has become an adventurous woman, who would try anything."

I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked them before I continued teasing him, "She'll let me do anything I want and has become a sexual dynamo. Often I can't wait to come home from college and be greeted by my hot girlfriend. I could tell you stories but I won't. All I can say is, I'll never give her up. She's my woman and no-one is going to break us up."

Peter just looked at me with a defeated look on his face.

---

The rest of the day, I toned down my behavior with Carmen. Early in the evening, Peter went to bed and a couple of hours later Carmen and I did the same. While Carmen got ready to go to bed, I set up a camera from the hallway into the bedroom. When I was finished and I walked into the bedroom Carmen came out of the bathroom.

"Wow Carmen..." I said and whistled, "You look so damn hot."

I walked over to my lover and wrapped my hands around the waist of her blue satin nightdress. My fingers played with the tie at the side as I leaned in and kissed her.

After some time Carmen broke the kiss and looked towards the open door. "Shouldn't we close the door? We're not alone in the house tonight?" She asked in a whisper, "Peter could wake up."

I let my thumbs rub the underside of her large breasts and said, "That's the idea. Peter has to see how good we are together so he'll stop driving us apart with this notion about us not being compatible."

"Ohhhh," Carmen whispered.

"You're looking so sexy tonight Carmen," I said and pulled her in for a hug. "I won't let anyone come between us, so tonight you'll play along and we'll make a convincing show of our affections towards each other."

"Oh, Ryan I don't know. It just doesn't feel right doing this to my former husband." Carmen moaned as I let my lips trace her smooth skin on her neck.

"Come on Carmen. Don't tell me you would get back together with Peter. Remember last night, when you were so wet for me and you begged me to fuck your pussy." I growled as I nipped her ear.

"Okay Ryan, I'll do as you say, but I don't think Peter would take more than a glance into our bedroom," Carmen stuttered.

"Let's see," I kissed her full on the mouth and she kissed me back, our tongues entwined, our bodies rubbing against each other.

I moved my hand up between her legs, lifting the hem of her satin nightdress as I caressed the inside of her athletic thigh. Her dress allowed me nice access to her pussy. "Fuck you're so hot, babe," I said as I got down on one knee. I moved Carmen's dress up and groaned when I saw her naked pussy. I moved my mouth closer then blew warm breath onto her sensitive clit.

Carmen moaned as she grabbed my head, pulling me closer, I wrapped my lips around her clit and started to lick and suck it, relishing the taste and scent of her. I heard how my lover took a sudden breath when I sucked hard on her clit. Carmen's cunt was very wet now and she spread her legs even wider and reached down to run her hand through my hair, pulling my head into her sex.

"Oh fuck baby, what are you doing to me," Carmen purred.

My tongue slipped across her clitoris clearly sending waves of desire through her. At the same time, I pushed a finger past the lips of her labia and started working its way in and out. A second and then a third finger followed the initial one while my tongue continued its clitoral assault. I knew Carmen was getting closer to an orgasm and I intensified my ministrations.

"Oh god, Ryan. It feels so goooooood. You eat me so well. Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, that's it! I'mmmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuuumminggggggg..." Carmen screamed as she put both of her hands behind my head and pulled my face into her groin vigorously. At the same time, she bucked her hips against my mouth as she threw back her head and came with an ear-splitting shriek.

When Carmen slowly came back to her senses, I got up and kissed her forcefully, rubbing my hard cock against her wet pussy. I lifted one of her legs up against the outside of my powerful thigh and ran my hand up the soft skin of her upper thigh. My other hand caressed her nipple through her dress and it became even harder. We were both panting and devouring each other's mouths.

"I love you so fucking much. You drive me wild with desire, Carmen. You have become a sex goddess" I groaned the words against her mouth.

"Oh, I love you too, I love how your powerful hard body feels against me," Carmen moaned as she shoved her pussy against my long thick shaft.

I was only wearing boxer shorts and I started to push my hard large member up against Carmen's wet naked pussy. I could feel how the blood was throbbing in my huge shaft as I slowly rubbed myself up and down her slit. All the while looking deeply into her eyes until I could sense she was building and building towards another climax. When Carmen's eyes dilated, I grabbed her sides as I grounded harder into her. "Come on my sweet slut, let go... That's it, feel how good it is, how hot you are. Feel how hard you make me, my cock is about to explode and I'm not even inside of you. Take your release babe," I groaned and bent down and sucked on the side of her neck where it joined her shoulder.

Leaving a hickey on her smooth skin, I lifted my head and watched her intently. Seconds later my lover lost control, throwing her head back as she came hard. Once more, she screamed out as her release was completed. Her leg slid down my hip and both her feet were once again on the ground.

While Carmen was trying to catch her breath, I heard a sound from the hallway. In the corner of my eye, I saw a glimpse of Peter looking into the bedroom. I smiled to myself as I saw how he was backing away, so we wouldn't become aware of his presence.

I pulled Carmen against me and whispered in her ear, "Carmen, don't look now, but we have a spectator." I kissed my lover and when I broke the kiss said, "Babe, there's something you need to take care of. It probably won't take long but I have this rather large problem." I blinked at her as I took her hand and placed it on my rigid length. I placed my hands on Carmen's shoulders, pressing her down. Obedient Carmen slid down to her knees as I caressed her hair.

"Now, take out my cock, Carmen and suck me real good." I commanded.

Carmen was still breathing heavily as she looked up at me with a wanton look on her face. Then she pulled down my boxers and my long, thick cock popped out and slapped hard against my rock hard abs. I heard a hiss from the hallway and I knew Peter was still watching, probably surprised by the size of my huge cock.

"Take me in your mouth, honey," I said huskily.

Carmen didn't need any further encouragement as she leaned forward, all the while looking up at me and gently licked the glistening mushroom head of my cock. I was so excited that when she drew her tongue away, she was taking a string of precum with her, connecting her to my throbbing dick. I almost came right then and there. Seeing my lover kneeling before me, looking up at me with lust in her eyes and her ex-husband being a voyeur in the hallway.

I placed my hands on either side of her head and guided her back to my aching shaft, "Use your mouth my sweet slut, and suck my cock."

Carmen took my cock deep into her mouth and sucked the hard shaft for all she was worth. Our bedroom filled with the sounds of her sucking and licking my hard pole. Carmen was now moaning while she kept her lips around my cock. Her head was going up and down very fast as her soft full lips stretched around my thick shaft.

"Fuck Carmen, your mouth is so warm and feels so good on me. I know you can't take it all babe, but do your best," I exclaimed as I felt her tongue swirling around the underside of my member, as she sucked back up the length of it until her tongue played at the opening in the head."

This almost made me cum and I picked up speed thrusting in and out of my lover's hot mouth. I loved the fact, that Peter bore witness to how wanton his once timid wife had become, but I wanted him to see more than this, so I forced myself to stop fucking Carmen's mouth. Still with my cock half in her mouth, Carmen looked up questioningly.

"Get on the bed, my sweet slut. I want to fuck you real hard." I kicked off my boxers, pulled off Carmen's nightdress, lifted her up, and quickly put her down on the bed. Getting down beside her, I pulled her to me and started to kiss her passionately. We couldn't get enough of each other's tongues or bodies. My hands roamed all over Carmen's body and her hands were all over mine.

"Oh, Ryan. I love your hard body," She moaned as she kissed down my washboard stomach and then lower taking my cock into her mouth again. After some time she kissed her way back up and soon our tongues were swirling around each other.

Then it was my turn and I kissed and licked my way down to her full breasts. Carmen groaned as I suckled each breast. After some time I got up onto my knees, spread her legs wide and placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt. Wanting to enjoy this moment, I began to rub my rock hard pole on her labia and clitoris getting the glans even wetter than my pre-cum and Carmen's spit had gotten it.

That's when Carmen totally lost it. In a voice filled with passion she screamed, "Fuck me, Ryan. Please give me your long hard cock. Stop teasing me............"

I looked down on my lover, who was breathing heavily. "You want me to bury my big dick in your tight little pussy and fuck you so hard, you'll have trouble walking in the morning."

"Oh, god yeeeessssssss," Carmen hissed squirming with lust.

Hearing this I plunged my huge pole into Carmen's sopping canal and we groaned in unison. Carmen's legs wrapped around my back as she tried to pull me even deeper into her pussy. The bed rocked as we found a satisfying rhythm. The slapping of flesh against flesh mixed filled the room as we both gave into out lust.

"Fuck me Ryan. That's it... Give it to me! Oh god! It's so fucking good..." Carmen shrieked.

"Fuck yeah. I love fucking your tight pussy. I can't believe it's so tight, I'm going to fuck you like a wanton slut."

"Yes, Ryan. Fuck me hard, stud. Give it to me harder and cum for me."

"I want to fill your unprotected pussy with my fertile sperm." I groaned as I hammered into my lover with abandon.

My ferocious strokes deep into her pussy combined with my words caused Carmen to explode in orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg," she screamed as she convulsed and her pussy muscles squeezed my cock in a pulsing rhythm. I stopped moving in and out of her wet pussy and kept still, doing my best to hold back my own climax. I succeeded and after a while, I turned us around, so I now was laying on my back, Carmen straddling me.

"Come on babe, ride me real good," I panted still buried deep inside my lover.

Carmen didn't need to be told twice. First she lifted up so my hard pole slid out of her cunt. The she took my hard-on and aimed it at her dripping canal. She let out a scream of pleasure as she lowered herself down onto me and once again, my thick cock was filling her clutching womanhood.

"Oh my god...you feels even bigger this way," Carmen gasped, rocking her hips and slowly moving up and down my shaft. I immediately reached up and cupped her full round breasts, squeezing them as she ground her hips and rode my cock. Carmen let out a huge shriek, when my fingers found her nipples and pinched them hard before I pulled on them. My MILF began to move higher up and down on my cock, bouncing with lust and riding me hard. I was fascinated with her swaying tits and began kneading them roughly while jerking my own hips upwards to meet her bucking loins.

"Do you like it, babe," I grinned up at her.

"Oh my god, it feels so good."

"You like it, Carmen? You like having my huge cock fucking your unprotected pussy?" I growled at her as I held onto her waist, pulling her down to me with every thrust for deeper penetration.

"I don't just like it, I love it. If I'd known you were such a good lover, I would have made love to you much sooner," Carmen gasped, bouncing on my cock.

"Fuck Carmen, are you telling me, that I could have had you when you were married to Peter," I said as I repeatedly slammed into her harder and harder, hitting her cervix each time.

Lost in passion Carmen cried out, "god yeeeeeeees... I've never experienced anything like your huge cock. It feels as if it's splitting me apart, but you make me cum like never before."

"Fuck you're so hot, babe. I want to give you another child, I want to release my sperm inside your unprotected pussy and give Eva a sister or brother. Do you want me to knock you up?"

"Fuck Ryan, I love you so much and yes I would love to make a child with you," Carmen panted.

"Is that what you really want? Then I'll do my best to make it happen," I groaned as I kept thrusting my cock hard up into her cunt.

"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss Ryan, make me cum and knock me up," Carmen yelled while bouncing up and down my long thick shaft.

"I'm gonna cum deep inside that hot cunt of yours, babe," I roared.

"Oh yes.... Cum in me. I want your cum deep in my fertile womb. Fill me up, knock me up and make me your slut," My lover screamed at the top of her lungs as she went through another orgasm.

With a few final hard thrusts I buried my shaft all the way into her pussy and felt how my balls were contracting as my cock pumped all of my hot fertile sperm deep into Carmen's clenching pussy and into her womb. She was on the pill, but we often had some fun with the idea of me impregnating her once again.

Carmen collapsed onto me, and I held her for some time, kissing the top of her head. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed our spectator still was lingering at the door to the bedroom. This made my deflating cock hard again.

"Ready to go again, so soon?" Asked Carmen a bit incredulous.

"Yeah," I just said and turned us around and placed Carmen on all fours facing the bedroom door. Positioning myself besides her, I moved my hard cock up and down her slit before I thrust deep into my lover while pulling her hips back against my pole.

"Oh fuck!" Carmen cried out.

This time I decided to take her hard, so I rammed my cock into her pussy with full force. Carmen braced herself on all fours as I plunged into her. I reached around, grasping at Carmen's swaying breasts as I continued to fuck her hard. My lover pushed back against me, timing it so we met in the middle, causing me to enter her with even more force. It felt incredible and I moved my hands back to her waist and my pace increased even more. I was hammering into her from behind, causing her hanging breasts to shake uncontrollably beneath her.

Carmen's upper body collapsed to the mattress and I kept fucking her with great force. Carmen's breasts flattened beneath her, the round swells bulging from either side of her slender back, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as I ripped into her with the full force of my powerful body.