Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked towards the bedroom door and my eyes met with Peter's eyes. Peter was stroking his small penis and looked shocked at our coupling. I grinned and winked at him as I continued to hammer into his ex-wife. I was pleased with the scene I had set for Carmen's ex-husband and I grabbed her long hair, pulled it back, and slammed into her. I started fucking her harder and faster making her ass bounce in waves with every thrust. I was definitely driving my girlfriend wild in front of her former husband.

As I held onto Carmen's hair as reins, I fucked her furiously. I leaned forward, began to suck and bite her neck, and whispered to her, "Peter also loves this. Look at the door."

Carmen looked up and let out a huge moan as I fucked her with powerful thrusts. I don't know if they looked into each other's eyes, but Peter had a shocked look on his face as I really put on a show for him with his beloved ex-wife in the main role.

Still grabbing Carmen's hair as reins I began slamming roughly in and out of her. I was now pounding my ten inches cock in and out of her moist canal. Her full round breasts jiggled in an enticing display for her ex-husband. I was hitting her cervix repeatedly and my cock seemed to harden and swell within her even more.

I was really ravaging her pussy and Carmen couldn't conceal her deep pleasure as her internal muscles began clenching and unclenching my cock as she experienced another orgasm. She started screaming at the top of her voice. I could see the sight of his gorgeous former wife being power-fucked by her stud boyfriend crushed Peter. Yet he was still jerking off his little penis.

I began to feel a tingle in my balls and totally lost it. I was now hammering into my lover and she was just a passenger along for the ride. I no longer took care of her comfort as I fucked my massive cock into her like a wild animal. It felt like I was ripping her in half with my huge member and I couldn't get enough. I plowed into her for a couple of minutes before I noticed Carmen was in a kind of trance, where she just was screaming incoherent as she shuttered spastic beneath me in several orgasms.

"Oooohhhh! Give me all you have. Fuck me hard and make me pregnant," Carmen cried out as every thrust produces a splash from her soaking wet pussy and her entire body quivered with hot passion.

I was close to shooting my wad and soon I couldn't hold back anymore, with a tingling sensation from my toes to the top of my head I filled her up with about a gallon of my hot cum. Her cunt was pulsating as her body fought to consume all of my baby-seed, as I kept pressing my cockhead hard against her cervix while roaring, "Fuck Carmen, I'mmmmmmmmmmm going to knock you up!"

As the last bit of cum was released from my shaft I let go of Carmen and she collapsed on the bed. My cock slid out of her pussy but was still semi-erected and glistened with our mutual juices. I looked over at Peter and saw a defeated man with a shrinking penis. It was clear to me he had cum seeing me fucking his ex-wife. As I looked at him, I saw him turn around and walk away with drooping shoulders.

I congratulated myself. I had shown him that I was the new man in Carmen's life, and he didn't stand a chance. Carmen had fallen into an exhausted sleep, so I gathered her in my arms and went to sleep myself.

---

During the night, Carmen and I made love two more times. The first one was another wild fuck, where we screwed each other into oblivion. However, the last one was a sweet intimate lovemaking where both Carmen and I expressed our feelings towards each other with endearing words. Both times, I noticed a Peeping Tom in the hallway but I didn't acknowledge his presence.

The next morning we were both up at the same time. I took care of Eva, while Carmen took a bath and got dressed. The red sundress clung to her body like a second skin. It was cut low to reveal her ample cleavage while short above the knees to reveal her fabulous legs and the contour of her perfect heart shaped ass.

While Carmen was feeding Eva, I took a bath and dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Eva had been up for a while so after she had eaten, she was down for a nap. When I walked into the kitchen, only Peter was there. I greeted him but he only stared hatefully at me while sitting at the table with a newspaper. I grinned to myself and knew I had definitely gotten to him.

Carmen came into the kitchen and I gave her a kiss, before she went to the kitchen island and starting cutting up some fruit. A Deja-vu came to me, and I thought I had been here before. After a second or two, it came to me. This kitchen was almost identical with the scene where I had fucked Carmen in Peter's house in close proximity to him while I stayed at their house last year. Peter had been oblivious to what had happen. Thinking back at this made me hard and I decided to do it all over, but this time make Peter aware of the fact I was fucking his ex-wife in front of him.

I made my way towards Carmen as she was talking to Peter. Carmen heard me, turned, and smiled at me. The thin fabric clung to her body, outlining her breasts. This time however she was wearing a bra, but it didn't prevent her nipples from poking against the material.

Carmen turned back to the task at hand while I move up and was standing right behind her. I glanced down at her ass, and saw that the dress also clung tightly to her shapely buttocks. Hidden from Peter's eyes by the kitchen isle, I moved my right hand down the small of Carmen's back and beyond, slightly up to the rise of her buttocks. Carmen's only response was a slight humming sound.

I leaned forward and said loud enough for Peter to hear, "You look gorgeous this morning. I can't believe how hot you were last night." I put my hands on my lover's hips and nuzzled the nape of her neck with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh, Ryan...," Carmen giggled and turned around giving me a quick kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and I could feel the excitement in her body. After some time I let her turn around facing Peter again.

Peter was still holding the newspaper but all his attention was on Carmen and me. I decided to take it up a notch. Still standing close behind my lover, she once again began cutting up some fruit. I slipped my hands to my shorts and pulled out my large cock, which bobbed before the perfect mounds of her ass. Once again, I reached forward, gripped Carmen by the hips, and kissed her neck. She turned around facing me and as I moved my hips, the tip of my cock pressed against her and she looked down.

"Oh, Ryan. We shouldn't... not while Peter is here," Carmen said as she looked up into my eyes. Her big brown eyes betrayed her as they filled with passion.

"You're mine and remember... whenever... wherever," I said again loud enough for Peter to hear, as I firmly was grabbing the bottom of her sundress lifting it up above her hips. Carmen was wearing a tiny thong and I got even harder.

"Ohhhhhh," Carmen moaned.

"Love you so much," I said and turned my lover around so she was facing her ex-husband. I pushed her a forward a little bit so that she bent over slightly presenting her perfect ass and pussy to my hard-on. The kitchen isle hid our lower bodies. I quickly spit on my hand coating it with saliva before reaching down to transfer it to the head of my penis. I firmly gripped my shaft with my right hand as I bent down slightly and guided it swiftly to the opening of Carmen's pussy. With a small grunt from me and a hissing sound from Carmen, I pushed my hips forward in one powerful motion, penetrating deep inside my lover. Buried deep into her, I became totally still for a minute. It was a huge turn-on, fucking my former teacher in the presence of her ex-husband. I softly caressed her shoulders with my hands.

"Kiss me, babe." I said.

Carmen didn't hesitate, and she turned and clasped a handful of my hair and pulled my lips down to hers. Her warm, delicate tongue immediately slipped between my lips and probed deep into my mouth. I was thrilled that this woman didn't give a damn about the presence of her former husband.

"Oh my...," She whispered when we peeled our lips apart.

With my hands on her shoulders, I turned her once again around facing Peter and then leaned in and traced my lips along the gentle slope of her flawless neck, pausing at her earlobe where I took it between my teeth and gently nibbled on it. I knew it was one of Carmen's triggers, and immediately her pussy muscles started to squeeze my huge cock in response.

"Fuck, you feel so good babe," I groaned loud enough for Peter to hear. I looked into Peter's eyes and then I started sliding my left hand up Carmen's front and lightly cradled her right breast through the dress and bra. As I caress her tit, I began to thrust into my lover from behind. Soon I had both hands cupping her full round breasts and I started to squeeze them, tweaking her nipples between my fingers. Carmen was now incredibly wet and I could feel how her juices were leaking from her pussy as I kept on pushing my cock in and pulling it out.

Carmen moaned aloud and I winked at Peter as I groaned, "Oh shit, baby, even when you're wet, your pussy is so tight."

Carmen looked over her left shoulder at smiled at me and then shivered as I kept up my long, unhurried strokes into her wet canal. This time however the kitchen filled with the sound of flesh colliding with flesh.

"Ohhhh goooooooooooood,... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess..." Carmen moaned as I moved my left hand down below the kitchen isle and started to stimulate her swollen clit. Carmen's sopping cunt felt like warm silk on my cock and the setting was a huge turn-on. Fucking my once married lover in front of her ex-husband had an enormous impact on me, so I knew I would cum soon.

I started to fuck Carmen harder and faster, and didn't give a damn about the noise we made. After a few minutes of relentless fucking, I could feel an orgasm mounting. I did not intend to pull out, as I was obsessed with soiling my lover with my spunk in front of her ex-husband.

As I felt Carmen's pussy starting to quiver she moaned aloud, "Almost there, lover... just a little longer."

Somehow, I found the strength to continue a little while longer. I looked into Peter's eyes as Carmen started to climax with a huge shriek, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'mmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuummmming."

Carmen now let lose, and I felt how her pussy convulsed around my long hard pole urging it to release its contents. The sensation of Carmen's pussy squeezing my cock was all I needed. The pleasure quickly became overwhelming and I suddenly felt like I was going to explode. I gripped Carmen's hips tightly and pulled her along the length of my throbbing shaft a few last times before wave after wave of ecstasy started to wash over me and my swollen balls began to empty themselves inside of her.

"So fucking good. I'm going to knock you up, babe," I groaned as my cock erupted deep inside Carmen's waiting pussy. I could feel how my hot cum was coating her insides. My hard-on cock pulsed repeatedly and I was surprised at how long my balls kept contracting as I emptied a seemingly never-ending amount of cum inside my lover. I knew I was emptying a massive load into her pussy, and while still cumming and shoving my cock into her sopping wet pussy, I felt how our mixed juices started to leak out of her chute and run down her legs.

Carmen tilted her head back and kissed me, and we moaned into each other's mouths. I almost collapsed on the floor, but got a hold on myself. Carmen was also unsteady, so I kept my hands on her hips. We broke the kiss and both looked towards Peter. He still sat at the table, but he had dropped his jaw as he bore witness to our mating.

The soft walls of Carmen's wet pussy was still hugging the entire length of my throbbing erection. I smiled at him and said, "Oh fuck I'm sorry Peter. I totally forgot we were not alone in the kitchen today."

I flexed my cock and Carmen just giggled.

"I can't believe you two just did that in front of me," Peter said in an angry voice.

I kept on moving my still hard cock slowly in and out of his ex-wife and felt how her pussy responded to my actions and I could sense, she would soon experience another climax, so I said, "I know, I know Peter. There is no excuse, but you have to know, that Carmen and I are trying to make a sister or brother for Eva."

Hearing this pushed Carmen over the edge and she moaned out as she came again.

"Well, try all you want, but I'm going to take Eva away from Carmen. I'll not have my child raised in this perverted house," Peter said as he stormed out of the kitchen.

Carmen looked up at me and cried, "Oh no Ryan, what are we going to do?"

"Relax babe, I'll handle the situation."

"How?" Carmen asked frightened.

"Remember the open door last night. I have great footage of Peter playing with his tiny cock as he was peeping into our bedroom. I don't think he'll want this out in the public" I grinned at Carmen.

"Oh Ryan, back to your blackmail schemes," Carmen laughed.

"Yeah it went so well last time," I smiled and kissed her.

"Yes it did," Carmen said and we kissed for some time before I pulled my softening cock out of her. Our juices were running out of her and down her legs. Carmen pushed down her dress and kissed me again before she said, "I'll leave it up to you to take care of Peter..." With that, Carmen sashayed out of the kitchen, and I just watched her with a big grin.

---

Five minutes later Peter came down the stairs and walked towards the door.

"You don't have to see me out, I've already called a cab."

"Hold on Peter, we need to talk before you leave," I said walking calmly after him.

"We have nothing to say to each other," Peter said in a loud tone and red face.

"Well, I do think you'll want to hear want I've got to say," I replied, half mocking him.

"I'm going to take Eva away from here and you can't do anything about it. When I tell the authorities about your despicable behavior around the house, they're going to grant me custody," Peter stated hatefully.

"I don't think so," I said as I took my cell phone from the pocket. "Which authorities would grant you custody, when I present them with this footage?"

I had placed some clips on my phone, clearly showing Peter jacking off to Carmen and me making love. Peter's face paled seeing this, but then he grabbed the phone from my hand and broke it in half, tossing the pieces away.

"Guess you don't have them anymore!" He declared sounding pleased with himself.

"Oh, Peter why did you do that, it was almost a new phone," I said calmly as I decided to mock him even more, "Don't you think I have all that footage stored somewhere safe. Now if you don't want your tiny penis and your voyeur tendencies all over the net, I suggest you back away from this right now. If you try anything, I'll make sure everybody you know will see the footage. I suggest you accept the situation as it is now, and then you can still come, visit the house, and be Eva's father. If you insist on making a fuss, then you now know my response."

All the spirit went out of Peter, crushed he said, "Okay, but you'll make sure those films never get out."

"We have a deal," I replied just as the cab pulled up.

Peter quickly turned his back on me, put his baggage in the trunk, and got into the cab. Just before he closed the door I ridiculed him even more as I said to him, "By the way, Carmen really seem to enjoy my big cock up her pussy. She definitely has a tight one, so maybe I have to thank you for not giving it to her for all those years or for having such a tiny penis. Still I wonder if she will manage to keep it that way, because it seems to me, she's addicted to my huge dick."

Peter didn't say a thing as the cab pulled away.