Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

"Fuuuuck, Karen, here it comes," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate deep inside Karen's sopping wet pussy. I shot load after load deep into her cunt and then she collapsed on top of me.

After some time I started to caress her hair and stroke her back and noticed to my amazement Karen had fallen asleep. I had fucked her into exhaustion.

I turned my head to the left and looked directly into Carmen warm brown eyes. She smiled and I smiled back.

"You really know how to show a woman a good time," she whispered.

"I just couldn't help myself. Are you mad?"

"No, I love you so much and you have showed me, that even when you're on the prowl for new pussy, you'll always be my soul-mate."

"So you're okay with the plan?"

"Yes, darling, as long as you have time for me."

"Always, you're my soul-mate."

Carmen leaned in and gave me a tender kiss.

"Let's sleep," I said.

"What about Karen?" Carmen asked.

"Let her sleep on top of me. I love the feeling of my semi-hard cock in her pussy."

"You're awful," Carmen giggled and cuddled into me.

Soon we were all asleep.

-

A hand stroking my hair awoke me in the morning. I turned my head and looked into Carmen's eyes.

"Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, darling. What time is it?" I asked, still somewhat asleep.

"It's quite early, but I thought one of us had to get up, so we could be ready for the children."

"You're right. Should I get up?"

Carmen giggled and said, "No, I'll do it. I'll hate to wake Karen. She's looking so cute lying on my man."

I became aware of the fact that Karen and I were in the same position we had fallen asleep in. Her breathing was deep even as she lay on top of me.

I moved slightly and kissed Carmen before I said, "Alright, but we'll come down to the kitchen in a short time."

Carmen got up and put on a short ivory silk robe, before she left the bedroom closing the door behind her.

I looked down at Karen. She looked so beautiful and peaceful in sleep. I looked down her naked form taking in the delicious curves. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and my cock twitched, and it became clear to me it was still embedded in her pussy. The thought of my cock in her pussy made it grow hard inside her again in a matter of seconds. The feeling was unbelievable as my erection expanded in her slick pussy. First I resisted the urge to thrust, because I had to think the situation through.

After some time I decided that I would wake her up with some tender lovemaking, so Karen couldn't voice any regrets about our coupling. Slowly I turned us around, so Karen got to lie on her back. I made sure that my cock was still embedded in her cunt. Then I got up on my elbows and was face to face with this beautiful sleeping housewife. I just kept still for a minute, and then I started to kiss her moist lips, while I slowly move in and out of her pussy. Even if this hot married woman was sleeping, her body showed her emotions as her nipples became rock hard and her cunt muscles tighten around my thick shaft.

I bent my head down and started to lick and suck on her nipples, and soon Karen let out a sigh and responded as she pressed her breasts up against my mouth.

Slowly she came awake and as she looked up into my eyes, I whispered, "Good morning, Karen."

Karen smiled at me, but then she became more and more awake and she gasped, looking down between her breasts and saw how my huge cock was moving slowly in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh Ryan, we shouldn't be doing this."

"It's okay. Carmen takes care of the children, so just relax and enjoy it."

"But..."

"No buts. I need this and your body tells me you want it too," I said and bent down and kissed her.

Karen tried to say something, but I stuck my tongue into her mouth, and soon she was kissing me back with passion. Thrilled at her acceptance I once again pushed forward and this time my married lover moaned into my mouth. Her arms found their way around my neck, and her eyes were now filled with both fear and desire. She now accepted my long hard pole willingly and I could feel her juices beginning to flow. For each inch I gained I made certain to move in and out of her pussy, before I pushed deeper into her.

While I fucked my cock into Karen, it became clear to me that I had broken this gorgeous married woman, and soon I would ride her hard for my complete pleasure.

Karen looked into my eyes as I pushed into her pussy and hit her cervix, then with a groan she looked down between her gently swaying breasts to see the action. I started to move in and out in a lazy pace. Karen now did everything she could to help me enter her. She was trying to keep herself from being split open by my huge organ as she spread her legs wide apart to help me push my huge cock more deeply into her with each stroke. The pace gave me time to experience the wonderful warmth and tightness of her mature pussy as it squeezed me like the most incredible velvet glove.

I moved her legs over my shoulders. With her ankles by my ears I started pounding away inside her. I stared down into Karen's pretty blue eyes, her face betraying her desire. It didn't take long before Karen's mouth hung open wide and she just moaned incoherently as she took almost every thick inch of my big cock. The blonde housewife's legs were almost straight up in the air and her big breasts jiggled on her chest as I really rocked her body.

"Oh, God...oh God," Karen babbled on and on.

Filled with desire I kept plowing away at my new lover, moving faster and faster. She was breathing really heavy and I felt her tightened her pussy muscles around me, like she was jerking me off with her pussy. It felt incredible. I slid my hands to her fabulous, shapely legs and grasped them and moved them to each side. Karen had definitely been a cheerleader, because she was very flexible. Now she was under my complete control. I smiled down at her in victory. I had conquered this beautiful married woman. I pulled back and then enjoy my next thrust into her. Now my strokes were deliberate, long drawn out penetrations repeated again and again with a tantalizing rhythm. Each time I pulled back, Karen's pussy made a sloshing sound and my shaft was now shiny, fully coated and dripping with her juices. Each time after I withdrew, I forced her pussy lips aside and slowly buried my huge pole deeply into her. Karen's breathing was coming in strained gasps and I bent down and whispered to her, "How do you like my huge cock, Karen?"

"Oh, God. You're so big, but I love it so much."

"Tell me, Karen, tell me you enjoy it. Tell me you want it as bad as I do."

"Oh, God, Ryan. I love it, don't stop," Karen moaned, "I love the way you cock feels in my vagina. I love it...I want it in me...aarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!"

This mature hot woman was losing herself and I groaned as I felt her long nails scratching my chest as a response to my powerful thrust inside her pussy. I began to pound into her even faster as her actions spurred me on. I would fuck her like she never had been fucked before. I began churning my hips, stimulating her sopping wet cunt with my massive pole. Now my married lover started to wail, while she was writhing and twisting under my muscular body. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth as I used my massive hard-on to nail her to the bed. I was now pounding into her, and she was bucking back at me.

Soon Karen was on the edge, and with a scream of delight, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm. I continued to thrust in my married lover, and she kept cumming and I could feel the walls of her pulsating cunt grabbing and releasing my huge, throbbing cock.

Now I decided it was time for my own release, as Karen was oblivious to the world around her. Her body twisted under me and I took in the sight of this gorgeous woman and felt a huge spasm in my balls. I could sense I would cum in a matter of seconds, so I really began to jackhammer into her with my long, hard shaft. My balls tightened, and each plunge of my cock into her clenching pussy brought me closer to my climax. And as I reached it, I mercilessly thrust my huge cock deep into her sopping wet pussy and unleashed a torrent of sperm deep into her womb, filling her hungry cunt to overflow. I imagined how the thick, creamy white liquid filled every nook and cranny of her womb, oozing out around my cock to be converted into frothy foam by my relentless strokes. Karen was moaning incoherently the whole time as her body convulsed beneath me.

Both our climaxes seemed to last for long time, but within a few moments, the bliss coursing through my body slowly drained away and what remaining energy I had with it. I fell down on top of my married lover using the last of my energy to prevent me from crushing her too much. I noticed Karen's breathing was as ragged as mine.

We lay like that for several minutes, breathing in massive doses of oxygen to recover from our exertions. After some time my cock began to soften and the copious amount of cum that I had deposited deep inside Karen began to stream down my shaft to soak my balls and the bed below.

For the first time since we had started to fuck, Karen realized, that I planted my seeds in her womb. She got a panicked look in her eyes and said, "Oh my God. You didn't pull out."

"No. I didn't. I thought it was safe, because you didn't say anything yesterday."

Karen paled and whispered, "Oh, my God, Ryan. I'm mid-cycle! This is the worst possible time."

Hearing this I congratulated myself as I once again had deposited my sperm in a fertile womb. I wanted to make her have my child, so I said, "I thought you were on birth control."

"I'm not...Oh God, what will I do? I'll have to take a shower." Karen said and tried to get up from the bed.

I grabbed hold of her hand and said, "I'm sorry, but there isn't time. We have to go see the children now. They have surely been asking for their mother. Come on, Karen. Let's go down to the kitchen and then we can talk with Carmen about it."

"I don't know. I really think I should take a shower."

"I don't think it would matter. I have cum into your pussy several times yesterday, and all night my cock was embedded in your pussy. So if it's going to happen, it's going to happen." I said and got up and put on some shorts and a T-shirt. I handed Karen one of Carmen's robes, a short blue silk robe and tied it around her. Then I pulled her with me out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.

-

As we walked into the kitchen Shannon and Steven both greeted their mother with a hug. I walked over and gave Eva and Carmen a kiss. Carmen whispered to me, "What have you done to my best friend? She looks utterly fucked."

"You know me. I'm just taking care of the guests. By the way, maybe Eva is going to have a sibling," I said with a smug grin.

"Oh my God. What is it with us mature women and your sperm," Carmen said and blinked. "Let's talk about it later."

"Okay," I said.

We decided to eat breakfast out by the pool. The children set the table but there were only four chairs.

I didn't want to get another one, so I said while pointing at the chairs. "Shannon, you can sit there. Steven, you can sit there, Carmen, you can sit on that one. Then there is this one left, but you can sit on my lap, Karen."

The children quickly found their seat, and I got down on the chair and pulled Karen down on my lap before she could object.

"Relax, I'll behave..." I whispered into her ear.

"But..." Karen replied.

"Don't make a big deal out of it. The children will not find it odd...only if you begin to object."

So Karen settled down on my lap and we started to eat.

I was famished, so I took my time to refuel while chattering with the children. After some time I felt Karen relax and she join the conversation.

"I love it here, mom. It's already the best holiday ever," Steven grinned over the table at his mom.

Karen grabbed her cup of coffee and took a sip, glancing over the rim at Steven, "The best ever. Why is that?"

"Look around, mom. It's our own private water world. I love to swim and Ryan is so fun to play with in the water."

"I've noticed you and your sister like to play with Ryan. I even think your mother likes to play with Ryan," Carmen laughed with a gleam in her eyes.

"I also like to play with you and your family," I said, looking at Steven while I moved my right hand to Karen's thigh and gave it a squeeze.

Karen turned her head around, looked into my eyes and mouthed, "Stop it."

I just smiled and continued to caress her slender thigh, while talking to her children. They were seated, on the opposite of the table, so they couldn't see anything. Carmen noticed, but just smiled at me.

Both Shannon and Steven were excited about another day in the Florida sun, and were dominating the conversation talking about all the things they wanted to do. I glanced in Carmen's direction and we made eye contact. I winked at her and she just smiled back.

I turned my attentions back to Karen, who was preoccupied answering questions from her children. "I can't believe I have fucked this hot married woman and maybe even impregnated her," I thought to myself looking at Karen's gorgeous face, with the fine skin and delicate bone structure and those pink moist lips. She definitely had a body for sin, and I knew I would have to overcome any regrets from her, so we could continue to sin. I would have to seduce her, so she would come completely under my spell.

I began to trace my fingers up and down her thigh. Again Karen turned her head around and looked at me with distress in her eyes. She couldn't make a move, because then the children would become aware of my actions. She turned her head back to her children as I continued my fondling of her smooth naked thigh.

"Now let's make it interesting," I thought to myself while my right hand slowly began stroking Karen's naked thigh higher and higher. The robe gave me great access and I could feel her muscles tremble at my caress.

Karen dropped her right hand under the table and grabbed my wrist. She turned her head toward me and our eyes meet. I winked at her and let my hand give her leg a firm squeeze. Then I started to massage her thigh in a circular motion and Karen had to let go off my wrist before her children would notice anything. Once again she looked directly at me and mouthed the words, "Stop it, Ryan."

I just grinned at her and kept on massaging her thigh. Turning my hand a bit I slipped it between Karen's thighs and using my middle finger I began rubbing my hand up and down her slit. She was soaking wet as our combined juices from the morning fuck was trickling out of her pleasure hole. Karen was biting her bottom lip, so that she wouldn't give my action away. After some time I let my finger move up and made contact with her engorged clit. Karen's eyes opened wide and she let out a soft moan.

Carmen was well aware of my actions, so she started to distract Shannon and Steven with a lot of questions. She was clearly helping me seduce her best friend.

I kept my fingers going in a circular motion on Karen's clit, seeing that my doing was causing her face to contort in pleasure. After a while I let my thump continue stimulating her nub and slowly inserted two of my fingers into her sopping pussy.

Slowly Karen began to move her ass a little backwards and forwards in my lap and I could tell that she would climax in a matter of seconds. She was breathing very fast now and I could see that her nipples were very hard and pushed against the material of the silk robe. Karen's luscious breasts rose and fell faster and faster and suddenly I felt her legs clamp shut around my hand.

I smiled as I watched this hot married woman desperately trying to hold back a scream as her body shook in orgasm. She let out a hissing sound and her body trembled all over.

God damn, I was hard. My cock was throbbing, and I would have given anything for a chance of getting off. But before I could do some about it, both Shannon and Steven got up and walked around the table. I hadn't time to move my hand from Karen's groin, so I just dropped a napkin over her lap with my left hand. The children walked up and kissed their mother on her chin, while asking if they could get into the swimming pool.

I kept moving my finger around Karen's swollen clit, as she with a trembling voice told the children it would be okay.

Shannon and Steven then ran to the house to get their swimwear.

I slowly pulled my hand out from under the table and one by one I put my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean. As both children vanished into the house Karen tried to get up from my lap, but I didn't let her. She turned her face around and looked at me, "What were you thinking, Ryan? The children could have noticed your behavior if they had been more attuned to your actions."

"But they didn't," I said and continued, "And you're just so hot. I can't keep my hands off your beautiful body."

I once again moved my hand down her body and located a silken slender thigh exposed because her robe had ridden up to her waist. The feather-light brush of my hand set her squirming against me. I bent my head down and capture Karen's moist lips with mine. She moaned into my mouth and I saw the chance to loosen the robe. Karen didn't notice it at first, but then she was breaking her mouth free on a cry of protest as the firm fullness of her breasts with their twin tight peaks posing like shameless provocateurs were revealed.

"Oh, stop, Ryan. Please Stop," Karen groaned as I lowered my head and took one straining tip into my mouth. Her body betrayed her as her fingers were clawing at my shoulders pulling me into her chest.

For some time I licked and sucked her luscious tits, then I leaned back and looked into Karen's passionate blue eyes and said, "You're my woman for the rest of the holiday. And I'll make a pass at you whenever and wherever I want. You've been used to a man who has set aside your needs. Now you'll have to get used to a man who'll show you needs you never ever knew you had. But you're mine now; so do as I please."

Before Karen could respond I got up with her in my arms and put her down in one of the other chairs. As a parting salute I said, "And by the way, I'll not use any protection and neither will you. If you will get pregnant, so be it. Now you can discuss your situation with Carmen, but you know my stance on our relationship."

I quickly walked away. As I reached the house I looked back and saw Karen sitting in the chair with her robe open and a shocked facial expression...

-

Ten minutes later Carmen joined me in the kitchen. I had been standing there, looking out to the pool area, where Carmen and Karen had seemed caught up in an agitated conversation.

Sliding the glass doors closed, Carmen just said, "Wow, Ryan, you're really a bastard sometimes. Why did you tell Karen about your intentions? She's overwhelmed by your statement and I've tried to calm her."

"After yesterday and our night together, I just had to stake my claim. She's one hell of a fuck and I had to tell her who's the boss. I thought it was the right time, as she seemed into me. Maybe I was wrong, but with time I'll get her to accept my demands. Did Karen express regrets?"

Carmen sighed, "Come on. Of course she expressed some regrets. You're the first man she's been with since her marriage to George and she's deeply troubled by her reaction to your seduction."

Carmen became silent for some time before she continued rather angrily, "But being with you has made her realize how dull her marriage had become. So you've done it once again. What is it with a young stud with a huge dick that makes mature women like Karen and me so utterly irrational? It is as if you just wave your monster in front of us and we'll agree to everything."

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers