Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

I laughed, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, stud, you've got another mature woman sitting out by the pool, who has the hots for you. So she'll do anything you want, but please tell me, what is it with impregnating her?"

"It's just so she'll know she's cheating on her husband with me and there is some risks involved. So it was just a spur of the moment, but you know how exciting I find making love to a woman knowing I could make her pregnant." I laughed and moved towards to Carmen and pulled her into my arms and gave her a passionate kiss. I felt how she fell into the kiss like a starving woman. Her arms wrapped around my neck to fasten tightly and she was kissing me back deep and hotly. As I felt how her luscious breasts pressed against my hard masculine body I heard her gasp and groan and quiver feverishly as I explored her mouth with a deep hot knowing intimacy.

Tightening my arms around her I lifted her up against me and fed her legs around my waist, then just stood there with her clamped against me, our parted mouths fused together. My hands were splayed across her silk-covered buttocks, and I felt how Carmen moved her groin red-hot against hard pole.

I began to kiss her jawline and moved her hair from her neck before I gently kissed, sucked and nipped her neck. Here we were making out while Karen and the children were at the pool in full sight from the kitchen.

My thick cock ached for release; so with Carmen's help I quickly got out of my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. I was so horny I just had to have her right now. While holding her, I got rid of her robe as Carmen reached down and started to stroke my long fat cock with one hand.

"Oooohhhh Ryan." She moaned and moved the tip of my hard pole against her soaking wet pussy. I pushed Carmen back against the glass door and slammed my hard cock deep inside her soaking wet canal. With my hands I took hold of her tight naked ass cheeks and began pumping my cock in and out of her dripping cunt. As I jack-hammered into her I looked over her shoulder and could see Karen looking shocked at out fierce coupling. It was a massive turn on knowing that she was so into me, that I could have my way with her over the next days, so I began to fuck Carmen even harder.

"You're my woman, but I'm going to make your best friend Karen a slut for my cock," I hissed into Carmen's ear while I kept on pounding into her.

"You're so goooooooooooood, Ryan. We'll both be your sluts," Carmen screamed as I began to tweak her nipples.

I pulled out of her and asked her to bend over facing the glass door. As Carmen turned around and bent down putting her hands against the glass, I quickly got behind her with my long, fat cock ready for more action. With a sudden thrust forward my cock slid deep into Carmen's tight cunt and I bottomed out against her cervix. While I hammered her pussy with long hard strokes I reached around and began mauling her firm breasts as they were dangling underneath her.

Seconds later she gasped and moaned as her cunt muscles began squeezing my throbbing meat in a rhythmic fashion indicating that she was beginning to orgasm. I screwed her harder, deeper and faster than ever before and as my cock swelled inside her Carmen started to cum loudly. I reached under her and began stimulating her clit. I could feel that her orgasms came one right after another.

"You're the beeeeeeeeeeeee... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest," Carmen wailed as her cunt pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable convulsions.

I kept on fucking her, but now I stared directly at Karen sitting by the pool. She seemed transfixed by the action in front of her, and unknowingly was caressing her breasts.

I grabbed Carmen's long black hair and pulled her head back so she could look out at her best friend, while I was making her orgasm again and again.

"It seems to me that your best friend is into our coupling. We'll have to make some videos of her being fucked," I panted as I continued to thrust into my mature lover.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa... rrrrrrrrrrrrrr... gggggghhhhhhh, you're so baaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaad, Ryan," Carmen shrieked as I pushed myself into her by pulling harshly on her hair and began pounding into her pussy.

I could sense that I would cum in a matter of seconds, so I really began to jack-hammer into her with my long, hard shaft. Sweat dripped from me onto Carmen's back and ass and I could feel my balls pounding against her wet cunt.

"Fuck, here it comes my sweet slut," I growled and with a shudder, I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate inside Carmen's pussy. I shot load after load deep into her sopping wet cunt before I with a deep breath stepped away from her.

Carmen was still standing on trembling legs, as a torrent of cum started to slide out of her and down her slender legs.

"Fuck, I needed that. Love you, babe," I said and turned Carmen around and kissed her.

Carmen hugged me and said, "Love you too, but I think you'll have to step up your game, because for the next couple of weeks, you'll have to satisfy two women."

"Can't wait," I just said as I released Carmen and walked out of the kitchen to take a shower...

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers