All Comments on 'Bad Things Cum in Groups of Three'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
FUBAR

Fucked up people, fucked up story. Needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mind numbing stupid, the story, the characters, the plot (or lack there of)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 5 for your effort anf the content

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's a lot of words

Wretched characters leading wasted lives. Boring sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 STAR

1 STAR

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
f stras just for the hell of it dear annony

why not tell everyone why you keep reading these LW stories. God you are a brain dead asshole. This story rocks and I thank the writer for the effort

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
another great read!! thank you!!!

gave you a 5

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

Not great but okay until the end. Just gave up, did you?

The fact that bonnietaylor likes it says everything it needs to about the quality of the writing and plot. Not really a badge of honor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horrible writing

Stupidity runs amok! Disgusting characters acting without rhyme or reason. And if you need any other reason to dislike it, that idiot BTaylor likes it. And we all know what type of fool he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars

Great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
of course bonnie "I fucked my brother's dad" taylor liked it

it was a story about disgusting whores and their WACC's with a cherry on top. hint, hint.......like mother, like daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

I gave it a 1-not worth even that-wow loving wives sure attracts a lot of dud erotic writers.Only the likes of bonnie would consider this crap erotic. D_U_N_G and that is a mild word for this drivel

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
When she said...

He asked: "And what if I say no?"...she said: "No worries; I'll simply walk over to the bar and pick up the first five men that are okay with a group sex experience and have them bukake me after they're done using all of my openings...", he should have said: "That's your decision...I'll not do it..."... 2*

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
no thanks

I kept trying to find a story, but couldn't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty odd characters and story line.

But it read more like a report of who said what and did what. But the most interesting part you left untouched, why? Why are these people doing what they are doing to each other? To themselves?

Your characters have no souls, so their stories are empty and pointless, like this entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I've read worse on this site, I mean some really sick and misogynistic crap from stories where guys have outright murdered their wives for infidelity, women banging their sons after their husbands committed suicide in the next room to women being virtually ripped in two by cartoonishly huge fucking cocks, yet all of you fucks are shitting on a story where the protagonist seems out of touch with himself and resolves at the conclusion of the story or lack thereof to give in to his animalistic side after the third woman attempted to emotionally blackmail him teaching her a lesson about herself in the fucking process. He didn't like being used and demonstrated that by giving her what she said she wanted.

Souless ?!! Yeah right; what have you wannabe Roger Eberts ever fucking done beside hide behind your fucking monitors and shit all over other people's hard work and fucking effort!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AUTHOR WITCH HUNT

...what it all boils down to is this-people are strange and ugly. You guys writing these horrid comments apparently trying to force the author back onto his other stories .

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
English Language

It is hard to read the poor usage of the English Language. Perhaps it is not your native language, but a word processor with Spelling and Grammar check would make a huge improvement.

Cute story ruined by poor writing.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderalmost 9 years ago
8 into 1

About 8 stories all rolled into one here. No real investment in any of the characters unfortunately. They are all as bad as each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh.

He goes full circle and ends with the original status quo. A bit like waking up and it was all a dream.

Not a single likeable character in this mess.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
well you tried...

Story had a lot of potential but kinda fell through at the end, kinda hard to root for someone when everyone's pretty much scum, although I did like the part when he was told that he's not responsible for anyone's else's actions except his own. Also I feel him tracking down and hooking up with Kailani probably would have been a better ending at least character growth wise it would have shown him taking charge while attempting to rectify past mistakes, him hooking back up with Christine after everything that's happened just makes it feel like he settled for what was available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like the cop at the scene of an accident says...

..."Move along, folks. Nothing to see here."

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Wow what a double double twist

Story chugging along a b c...all of a sudden ...p q r. Wait did I miss twenty pages somewhere. Talk about a plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad things also come in the form of slut and cuck tales

Why would anyone want this life. All the characters are unlikeable and pathetic people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow..it was a Bro code...and he betrayed and fucked his friends wife. That dude deserves getting back with his ex who fucked a gang load of dicks. He’s a low as dog shit and twice as smelly.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

One of the most poorly constructed illogical nonsense I have ever come across. Basically a series of unconnected sex scenes. Not a story, just random scenes.

1 star. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oof. Elements of a great story here but not a single person is likable. All are gross manipulative whores. Finail RAAC sentence dropped the score further down to a 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.