All Comments on 'Bad Timing'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Heh!

Are you a fan of Leave It To Beaver?

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
OK Anonymous. You win! LEAVE IT TO BEAVER??

You have 100% of my attention. My curiosity is at maximum speed. What the fuck? Surely you did not delay Tim's comments & ratings just because Frank Bank who played chubby Lumpy Rutherford died last month. Please tell me otherwise. This was not how I expected to spend my Memorial Day holiday.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Tim do you have a thing for older men with younger men? Good job!

This story, then "Connie's Dad", & "You can call me dad" all have the father screwing a younger man: son's boyfriend, lesbian daughter's gay beard, and finally a stepson. Larry Mondello was a friend of the title character in the1958-1963 TV show "Leave it to Beaver", and the chubby character in your story. "Bad Timing" dad, Daniel Mondello passed on his stubby cock to Larry. All this because of a stupid question from Anonymous. Now, if you were trying to relate your story to the TV show, why couldn't your Larry be modeled after Beaver's older brother Wally, played by Tony Dow! During my early puberty, watching old reruns, I used to masturbate thinking of Wally/Tony Dow. WHAT A HOT HUNK! Thanks for the laughs today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the Beav!

Keep them coming.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hello and thanks

Thanks for all the comments. Actually, you could put Richard Deacon in as the father and Ken Osmond as the lead character. In truth the Larry Mondello character was based on the fictional one in the series Leave It to Beaver.

There was a thought to do a story about all of the characters in that show, but besides the obvious age problems so many of those characters as still so loveable to me I didn't want to defame them. Larry Mondello - he was okay to abuse. For a time in my life I was kind of Larry Mondello. Thanks all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is interesting that although Mr. Mondello like most of the older characters in Timmy Wells pairings is uncircumcised, he is on the smaller side. "Dylan looked at the dusky uncut stub that sprouted from a thick bush of black curls and then back at the owner, who smiled down at the lad and suggested that his son must have inherited his shortcomings." I don't think it is mentioned whether Mr. Mondello's son is also uncircumcised, but I'm guessing from the fact that it isn't mentioned that he is circumcised. It would have really pissed me off if my father that had me circumcised wasn't circumcised himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous