All Comments on 'Bad Tutor'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I had an older guy, not a tutor but just a neighbor guy who watched me while Mom worked, and he would look over my shoulder while I did homework. One day he did that and when i turned around the guy had his cock hanging out of his trousers. He says he knows I liked boys because he saw me out behind the tool shed with a friend jerking each other off.

He asked whether I liked sucking cock and I told him I never did that. In fact the only stiff dick I had ever seen besides my own was Denny's, and his was a normal looking circumcised dick like mine and not this long brown log inches from my face. He told me that it was time to learn and he was willing to teach me. Almost every day for about a year :)

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago

Would love to be in Jacob's place, hope you have more chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope grandpa dies while stuck in Dustin's ass. Try explaining that one

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years agoAuthor
to the last anon

Thanks for your upbeat comment. The gentleman you wish would die was not his grandfather and there was no mention of him being anyone's grandfather, so what you suggest happen would not be possible for simple semantics, and besides if he were dead he wouldn't be able to explain it even if he wanted to

I would write a sequel to this in which the tutor would pass away while having anal intercourse but I question whether he would stay erect after dying, because I think that once he stopped breathing his penis would just slide out.

I do thank you for reading (or least perhaps skimming) and I appreciate you and all others for taking the time to comment on all my stories.

dpattjr42dpattjr42over 9 years ago
loved it

i personally loved it and wish i had been tutored as a kid. hope there is a sequal to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+

:)

Chubnative73Chubnative73over 2 years ago

Thank you for the story, it really brought back some hot memories. I was in a similar situation with a teacher who took my virginity with his 9" cock. It wasn't easy, it took 4 times before I got that huge manhood in me. But I rode that cock like a champ, once it got easier to take. He would give me a "ride" home after school every other day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous