All Comments on 'Bad Wife Ch. 01'

by HameruChan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
movermoverabout 13 years ago
Holy Sh__

Not so sure she advanced her cause, but will read more to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We'll See

He may have been too busy and away a lot to not have taken care of her. She may also want/need more sex than the average woman.

Considering he is gone a lot suggests that he is a businessman of sorts. As such, he is somewhat educated, not a fool, probably loves his wife or he wouldn't work so hard and often, hopefully to advance their future.

No warning from her, just fuck tapes, I'm thinking he goes from hurt to despair and then the betrayal sinks in. I think this guy would realize his place in this home was not in the home but divorced and not ever having to see her again?

Of course, it's a story, sexy, erotic and very well detailed so...I'm curious as to whether you're going with chapter two and taking an intelligent heterosexual and reducing him to cuckhood wuss and wimp or she finds out what a latent slut and whore she is while dealing with his divorce attorney.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
zzzz

Boring, about as original as any 1 of a 100 JPB throw aways.

Bad Wife = Bad Writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Is it possible to write a worse non erotic story? This is the ravings of a man hating

writer and he or she has no idea how sick this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: We'll See

Also, she, oh so kindly, gave him any evidence he would need in a divorce. If there's a prenup, the stack of tapes and the note should be enough to nullify it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

I just don't understand all you retards who make comments on stories you know you won't like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Miscategorized?

This doesn't seem like it belongs in the Mature category

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
CRAP

didn't even rate 1 star. don't try to write anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous