Bad Work Day - The Jewellery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers

After opening the seventh case, she reached down and grabbed the offending hand and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy with a loud sigh. Piotr too let out a breath as his fingers sank into her depths. This blonde was quite the slut, he smirked. "Keep filling the bag, or I will punish you." He whispered gruffly into her ear. "How about I finish all this off quickly so you can punish me properly?" She breathed back.

She reached in and grabbed everything in the case and all but threw it into the bag. Almost running to the last case, she emptied it into the bag and turned to face Piotr. "Now can I be punished?" "You slut," replied Piotr as he led her to the center where Kelly was still sucking away at his partner and Michelle and Hector were locked in a tongue fight for the remaining cum.

"Bend over and suck your boss' dick," came Piotr's command. Sasha was dejected not to get Piotr's, but complied anyway. She reached in between Michelle and Hector and grabbed his still hard penis. She took it in her mouth and swallowed hard. Hector nearly came again with the powerful sensation. Michelle wasn't going to let him get distracted, grabbing his face and shoving it between her breasts again. He had treated them very nicely the last time, and she wanted more.

Kelly watched in shock and envy as Hector, Sasha and Michelle groped and sucked each other. She was wet and could feel herself soaking the crotch of her pants. This pair seemed a little tight and was rubbing against her crotch. Inconspicuously, she reached in between her legs and stroked her clit through her pants. A jolt of lightning shot through her spine as her body leapt with ecstasy. Unbidden, she stood and took her jacket and pants off. Neither gunman said anything and merely watched her wriggle out of her form fitting clothes.

Sasha and pushed Hector to the carpet and straddled him. Her pussy was on fire and desperately needed a penis in there. As he sank to the hilt, they sighed in unison. She rocked against him hard, letting out a small scream whenever his cock touched her favourite spot. Kelly sat down on his face and his tongue leapt up to meet her. His left hand snaked up to grab her breast and tweak her nipple. Michelle massaged her breasts as he finger fucked her. She had come once already from his attention to her breasts and his fingers were leading her to another round.

Five minutes later, the police showed up to find the four of them still interlocked and all the jewellery gone. They dusted the place down but found no fingerprints but Sasha. The robbers had been very careful to leave their gloves on. They had even gone to the back to grab the security tape. The police wanted to lay charges on Hector and the ladies, but found them to be innocent and acting under duress at the time. The jewellery company called to inform all of them that regretfully they were going to be let go.

After a long and harrowing day, Hector finally made it back home. His wife wasn't there of course, but the sounds from the basement meant his son was home. Trudging downstairs he found his son watching something on the television.

"Hey Dad, how was your day?"

"Terrible. I was fired."

"Aw that sucks. Doesn't that mean that mom will have to give you alimony? Since you don't have a job and all?"

"Well Peter, I guess that is one way of looking at it."

"Da, you got to look on the bright side of things Dad. I think it looks like your day went pretty well. Could you call Sasha to come over some time? I didn't get a chance to punish her."

Thank you for reading. Please rate the story and leave me some feedback, or ideas for other Bad Work Day scenarios.

vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers
12